It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous Democrats Have A Way Of Accusing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I read this and the first thing that came to mind was "Colonel"......
Very interesting read but is biased and yet, is eeriely factual.

Will enjoy reading his and BT's comments to this one.

Sounding off and here we go:
"Outrageous Democrats Have A Way Of Accusing
Others Of What They Themselves Do So Well"

Link:
toogoodreports.com...

Excerpts:
"Congressman "Baghdad Jim" McDermott (D-WA) has opened his mouth and shoved both feet firmly inside once again. Regarding the capture of Saddam Hussein this weekend, he opined that American forces could have captured him "a long time ago if they wanted." Further, he believes the capture was timed to help President Bush. "Yeah. Oh, yeah." That makes a lot of sense: Bush let the country become bitterly divided by the incessant nagging of a bunch of Democrat weasels and watch his approval rating diminish just so he could pop this rabbit out of his hat around Christmas. Do you believe that? If so, I have some prime oceanfront property here in South Dakota you might be interested in.

National Democrats, especially ones that are long gone off the deep-end like McDermott and Albright, have a funny way of looking at themselves and their party, then accusing others of what they themselves do so well.

Democrats accuse Bush of making "cheap political statements" by going to Iraq at Thanksgiving to boost the morale of the solders there. Sorry, but an example of a cheap political statement was Bill Clinton forming a cross out of stones on Normandy Beach. What Bush did was a strong but caring Commander in Chief paying his boys (and girls) a visit during a lonely holiday time away from home.

Maybe you've noticed the trend in recent years of liberals suddenly afraid of losing rights and freedoms. They were never concerned about that when it came to losing religious freedom, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to control their own property, and things like that. It's only when the government starts to get tough on criminals that they become afraid (I wonder what that says about them). It's only when you tell liberals they don't have a right to sodomize each other that they get perturbed. It's only when you tell them they can't kill their unborn children for any reason by any method that they become terrified about the loss of freedom."

Powerful, even if given from a bias stance and viewpoint, but simply powerful.

Personally, I like it when those same folks throw around "Nazi" and "Facism".....gives me that tingling feeling in my stomach.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Actually the idea that the Bush administration delayed the capture of Saddam to benefit Bush is not so crazy after all. I mean lets face it Bush's poll numbers were very bad the past couple of months. The Timing is great for Bush since it allows him to end the year and begin the next one on a high note. My guess is that they knew where he was the whole time. They just waited a bit until they captured him.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i espically like the last paragraph. Good Find

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i hate the way you generalize "liberals" , in reality? that extract's BS, liberals are realists...you republicans? are possibly neo-fascists.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
i hate the way you generalize "liberals" , in reality? that extract's BS, liberals are realists...you republicans? are possibly neo-fascists.

I hate the way you generalize 'republicans'. It's pointless BS, and you're too far left to even realize it. You extremists? are possibly the end of America as we know it. (I dub you neo-political-dumbasses)

I'm sorry if I seem a little rude, but I'm ticked off beyond all hell at you goddam extremists. Someone needs to put you in your place.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why is it that I kill threads everytime I post something like that? Did I end an argument or do you find me so ridiculous that you would prefer to quit posting on the subject? Have I struck a nerve, or am I a blathering idiot?

Seriously, I think America has a real problem with extremists.(right and left) I don't wish for the collapse of any political party. We need at least two strong parties that oppose each other.(It's the politician's version of checks and balances)

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Seriously, I think America has a real problem with extremists.(right and left) I don't wish for the collapse of any political party. We need at least two strong parties that oppose each other.(It's the politician's version of checks and balances)

Well said. But what we really need is a constitutional convention called by the citizens of this country to get Big Business and Special Interest groups out of politics for good. Also limit the amount of money to 100 dollars per person and no donated money to them in someone else�s name. Make it on the same level as treason and we might start to get our country back. This has a plus side no more political adds on tv they won't be able to fund them.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Maybe you've noticed the trend in recent years of liberals suddenly afraid of losing rights and freedoms. They were never concerned about that when it came to losing religious freedom, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to control their own property, and things like that. It's only when the government starts to get tough on criminals that they become afraid (I wonder what that says about them). It's only when you tell liberals they don't have a right to sodomize each other that they get perturbed. It's only when you tell them they can't kill their unborn children for any reason by any method that they become terrified about the loss of freedom."

I especially do not like this paragraph. The guy is about as far off as Cyrus is calling liberals "realists." Religious freedom? Who stands for religious freedom more than a liberal? Who stands for greater personal freedom, period? Our tolerance is through the roof. We just don't want people, like Christians for example, having the freedom to superimpose their religion over the masses, such as in school.

America is now a melting pot of culture and to not make allowances for the different citizenry and their ideologies is a downright stoneage mentality. It's like the hegemony of the British empire, it doesn't work and it makes people angry. Making fun of liberals who are worried about loss of freedom isn't going to help the fact that even you conservatives, yes you, have lost your freedom too. Why such reckless disregard for your own personal freedoms in defensive of the current regime? This stumps me every day.

Liberals: "We're losing our freedoms!"
Conservatives: "Liberal whiners..."

See the difference?

[Edited on 12-19-2003 by insite]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I hate the way you generalize 'republicans'. It's pointless BS, and you're too far left to even realize it. You extremists? are possibly the end of America as we know it. (I dub you neo-political-dumbasses)

I'm sorry if I seem a little rude, but I'm ticked off beyond all hell at you goddam extremists. Someone needs to put you in your place.

Well, I for one am neither a republican or a democrat. I only vote for the person whom I think will run the country well. So far no one I've voted for seems to be doing a good job.

I do however think that all democrats seem to bash Presidents these days on the issues at hand which is fine because Bush and other Presidents don't seem to do a good job. However the democrats never seem to have any solutions to problems they complain about.

LtPG97

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why is it that I kill threads everytime I post something like that? Did I end an argument or do you find me so ridiculous that you would prefer to quit posting on the subject? Have I struck a nerve, or am I a blathering idiot?

I get that feeling too quite often.

Anywho, it is the easiest target, the President. There's one of him making decisions, there's 500+ people making decisions in our legislative body, and there's 9 making sure all of those decisions are constitutional.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

i hate the ways you generlize conservatives
stop generalizing us and we'll stop generalizing you!

you liberals are probally communist.

have a nice day!

[Edited on 12-19-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
However the democrats never seem to have any solutions to problems they complain about.

LtPG97

very VERY true....

bash bash bash...(what democrats do)

so what should we do?(republician)

i dont know(democrat)

i just have to bash you so i can win the election(democrat)

also i need to make you look bad in from of my dumbasses(democrat)

you dont have to, they already hate us!(republician)

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by Russian]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well said. But what we really need is a constitutional convention called by the citizens of this country to get Big Business and Special Interest groups out of politics for good. Also limit the amount of money to 100 dollars per person and no donated money to them in someone else�s name. Make it on the same level as treason and we might start to get our country back. This has a plus side no more political adds on tv they won't be able to fund them.

It's a very scary idea to call a constitutional convetion. Anyone could be brought in. What if they all (or a majority) happened to be Christians? Muslims? POLITICIANS! Anything could be done to the constitution durring the convention. Although, I do agree with the fact that special interests and big business need to stay out of politics.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i'm finding some of these democrats are trying to claim this is a conspiracy because they want to believe that bush is a failure so much that to think he can actually get something done might cause them to have a nervous breakdown.

or they're just putting yet another spin on recent events.

and i loved it when dean was asked where he got this idea that bush knew of 9-11 beforeit happened the only thing he could say was "i heard it somewhere".

i heard it somewhere? not a very good answer from someone claiming to have all the answers to our problems (or the problems he thinks we have). not very presidential like of him to claim conspiracy theories and then not even back it up with proof or even being able to site the source of his conspiracy theory. and some of you want him to be president. he's already making things up and spitting out falsehoods. at least for vote someone who does it AFTER they get in office!

even the rest of the democrats have blasted him as of late because of what he has said (although not with his accusation of bush knowing before 9-11 happened).

question. if dean knows this to be true why has he done nothing but spit it out like a conspiracy theory? because he has no proof? because its not true? he's desperate to gain some far left kook supporters?

and dean is the front runner....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kerry is actually behind sharpton in one poll. now THAT is hilarious. clark cant even keep a position on any one issue in one speech let alone an entire election year. this is getting more and more entertaining by the minute.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are certainly outrageous people in both parties.

(Though I hardly find the green room musings of Albright as outragous as the media's widespread reporting of it, but anyway...)

I don't think you have to be Pro-Dean to be Anti-Bush. I have many traditional conservative friends as well as Libertarians (which I probably would be, if they could win elections) that tend to vote Republican but think Bush is the worst kind of extremist.

Bush is not a centrist people. Though there are many Dem candidates that are.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
..."The Right stuff for Right Thinkers", my favorite source!!
Yes, Congressman Doctor Jim McDermott, who was an officer during the Vietnam War and was the architect over some of the most comprehensive physcological rehabilitation programs for our military personnel returning from the last war for political purposes & crony capitialism. Nooooooo, he's not qualified at all to assess a mindfyuuck perception campaign. (Sarcasm off)

You kids really need to step back and understand that Bush is not a Conservative....he's an Extremeist. All things are done for perception value first, real benefit to his agenda second, and real benefit ( if any ) to America third.

Case in point, He goes to Iraq for exactly two hours , half of which consumed with th armored convoy travel to and fro.
Of that hour, he carries around a studio prop fake turkey, for a turkey-in-a-can mess call @ 8 in the morning. A mess hall, by the way, run by Halliburton & has been sited by the Pentagon for serving "dirty Food".
His stunning "Support of the Troops" consisted of a one hour photo op. Big Fyuucking Deal.
Please, continue to support that, it makes so much sense & he's such a leader!!

new topics

top topics

join