It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Googles Master plan-Watch the video.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is just beyond me.
So what if the Gov wants to read your email.
Maybe the only reason people say thats wrong is cuz they DO have something to hide.
I personally don't even use email. (Aside from online registrations for sites)
Maybe I'm just old fashioned (Even though I'm 15) and like to meet people in public...
It is amazing because some people actually think that the gov cares about them.

Funny, I know...

How may gigs did that video say? Like 3?
Wow.
I'm get Gmail.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I use scroogle all the time and another good one to use is blackboxsearch both have plugins available for firefox. The difference between the two is that blackboxsearch doesn't keep your cookies or the other crap.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How many of you who are worried about Google are running Windows? Do you have your auto updates turned on?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The only reason I use Windows is for college because they use E-books and Adobe's DRM b.s. which doesn't work on linux. Otherwise I use Linux for everything else. Once I am done in college Windows is getting deleted.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Old thread, was scouring through some old threads i did from way back.

I thought id revive this thread, as in the last 3-4 years google have layed out in several forms there view of what the future will be like, with google firmly intergrated into society, watch the first video, originally posted in first post, il repost link here, its only 3 mins long, just to refresh peoples minds of the conspiracy behind this, not forgeting all the other theories that tie into this as well.

www.liveleak.com...

And here are another two videos, which i think are older than the first video, and its interesting to see what they think google will be doing in 2011, and how things will be managed, in fact they say 2011, but this video got it slightly off, as i think what they mention happened a good few years before 2011, i wont say, i want you to watch the videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And to bring this thread up to date, il post of a few links that give show googles current vision for the future.

An article with Eric Schmidt

www.telegraph.co.uk...

source for info below. en.wikipedia.org...

In addition, On 20 August 2009, The manager of Google Maps Chinese, Lin Yukuan said the Google Street View in China Mainland would launch. He said people in China Mainland would see Google Street View in China Mainland in a few years, but some policies had not been resolved.[73]

It has been reported that there are also plans to introduce Google Street View to Argentina[74] and Chile[75] (both in 2011),[76] as well as to Croatia,[77] and Estonia[78][79].

In October 2009, Google introduced the Street View Trike, a pedal tricycle with a 4th generation camera mounted to take images where cars cannot reach. All streetview images taken now will be taken with the 4th Generation streetview cameras.

In February 2010, Google introduced the Street View Snowmobile, a snowmobile with a 4th generation camera mounted to take images on the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Slopes in preparation for the winter olympics in Vancouver, Canada [80].

Google plans to re shoot areas with pre-4th generation cameras with 4th generation cameras.

I am probably not as informed or up to date as probably some other people, so id be interested to hear others peoples additions to this whole conspiracy.

How much of the videos contents has already come true?

Please add anything you feel is missing here.

And of course, anyone who thinks this is all over inflated, and rubbish please post why etc.
edit on 12-12-2010 by Denied because: added links

edit on 12-12-2010 by Denied because: typo

edit on 12-12-2010 by Denied because: source, added more

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The very first google was set up to do was behavioral study.

You can watch google trends and make an impresion about what people think or consider important in that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Or, can it be manipulated?

Like MSM....

For a hidden agenda?

I would think its very tempting for some people/corperations/etc etc to tamper with data like that.

Aren't Google, microsoft, the internet, the media, governments and politics as a whole, not forgeting banking etc all connected in some way, unifying everything slowly, right under our noses?

Centralising and controlling?

Or am i just being a little paranoid

edit on 13-12-2010 by Denied because: added extra

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Great post , i was gonna repost but the again

edit on 14-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
HERE are the best alternatives to Google i have come across

Scroogle Scraper - Anonymous google results
www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

Google sharing - Encrypted Proxy Google Traffic Sharing
www.googlesharing.net

Anonymous TOR browser - Xerobank
xerobank.com...

And folks, dont leave your gmail signed in all th time, theyve got advanced NANOTECH quantum software that spies on your PC and performs psych profile visual map 'threat' level ID's with backbones in the traffic pipelines. THe tracking is to do psych profiles and they have researchers conducting threat analysis maps when they want to bring in the tyranny guess what they will consult?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join