It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cannibal Kills Troops In Afghanistan..???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was listening to a Coast 2 Coast podcast back from Nov. 9 2006 with featured guest Steve Quayle
www.coasttocoastam.com...

and i heard him talk about some Giant Cannibal living in a cave in Afghanistan that Killed some Troops that wondered into its territory because they were searching for terrorists..

So i was just wondering if anyone else out there has any other INFO on this at all..??

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
thats freaking crazy. Maybe its a defense the terrorists use or something but its kinda stupid going in a cave!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Perhaps its this creature from the Holy Grail.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I heard the same thing about a 12 foot cannibal living in a cave. I heard that it took a lot to bring it down. The real fantasy world is the one we live in thinking that there are no such things as monsters. There have always been monsters. We just came up with animal names for them like sharks, bears, and cougars. There is still a lot out there that has yet to be released as real. Not to say that this being was a monster or a cannibal. It might not have not been even human making it not a cannibal. We still haven't even confirmed our own origins and our missing links.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bash the bishop

AHHH!!!! RUN AWAY!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It is possible, especially as we don't know what goes on in that country! They could of done biological testing on humans, or as torture.

This world is so messed up. You think you have it bad... someone else has it alot worse else were!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The gaint in question was closer to twenty feet tall. It had killed four Delta Force operaters before it was brought down. It weighed close to 1200lbs and was transported to the desert outside of Las Vegas for study. This giant fits the description of the giants encountered by Captian Cook in the 1700s in the Soloman Islands. After six of his men sent to beach of one of the island went missing, Captain Cook set up a tent himself with more men to investigate the disappearance. Four one-times (small portable cannons) were set up around the tent as protection. When one of the men noticed a hand grabbing another of the men inside the tent the first man fired the one-time and blew the hand off of what ever it was attached to. Captain Cook measured the hand calculated that it belonged to a 20 ft humaniod.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I have looked everywhere on ABS and can't find anyone with any more info...can anyone point me in the right direction?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
why don't you try Steve Quayle's website?
gogle is our friend

www.stevequayle.com

[edit on 28-1-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I heard that show as well. Supposedly there was a person who crewed on the C-130 flight that took the body away interviewed on the program. There was supposed to be something supernatural about the giant that caused those who came into contact with it to experience intense fear in it's presence. It was also supposed to stink like nobody's business.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GUMBAZ

This sounds like one of the episodes of Lost Tapes on Animal Planet. Three soldiers enter a cave thinking there is some sort of transmitting device. They discover some type of monster bat type creature. Only one makes it out and no one would go back in for the other two bodies.

Hope this link works!

animal.discovery.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow.. sounds amazing.. I want to know more.
Could there really be some kind of monster lurking out there? Don't know what to believe really, strange world, strange universe.

Star and flag.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sounds like the Hills have eyes 2. Sorry I'm of the opinion that emptying a 7.62 mm clip on full auto takes out even a giant. He would have been cut in half even if he was over 500 lbs.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Fee Fii Foe Fum

The real fantasy world

Hey watch the oxymorons. I feel like a piece of gum you just took out of your mouth and stretched in opposite directions.:bnghd:

I used to listen to Steve a lot. Then he started making predictions. Why is
it so tempting for upstarts to ruin their credibility so often in this manner?

Lmao Be my cannibal.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Steve says ..."They're back".... and have been seen lately by our military.

They're supposed to be in most parts of the world, according to him.

I love him, but i find this a little errrrr... strange.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My response is this:

[edit on 29-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
yeah dam i'd love to hear more about this i'm gonna try do some research on it

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Usama Bin Laden...
Now there's a tall cave dweller...
Perhaps he needs human flesh to survive?
I knew it!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by bash the bishop

AHHH!!!! RUN AWAY!!!

I think it's time to get some of Brother Maynard's HHG's!

O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy."

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Fe Fi Fo Fum.

JACK!!! Get those beans out. *I hve a job for you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join