It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Sereda on Coast to Coast AM tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Check it out.

UFO researcher and author David Sereda will discuss the significance of the numerous recent UFO sightings as well as his work on singularity, which challenges Einstein’s theory of relativity.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The most important question I think that needs asked is regarding his O'Hare footage with Dan Aykroyd.

Is it true? When is it coming out? Why wait for the story to die down just to make more $$$ on it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great!

As you already know David Sereda is my favorite. I am a C2C steamlink member, and will be listening. I gather David will talk about his Heartland appearance with Bill Nye. I am super happy that David will be on to get his side of the story told. I wanted to say BRAVO on your video. I live on a Bay/Ocean, and from what I was seeing I could clearly see it was no car lights in the distance and all that bull. Where I live there has been many reportings, and sightings documented at www.rense.com. I live just 1/2 mile from a Nuclear power plant, and I have read that UFO's are attracted to these. The author Ivan Sanderson of the book Invisible Beings, has wrote about my area and the lighthouse I see right outside my bay window. I have never witnessed a UFO, but I keep an eye to the sky now. I have a camera in my purse and ready to snap whatever I can IF it ever happens.

Thanks for telling us about Tonights guest on C2C. I'll be there listening.

Michele Lee

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
just posted in other coast to coast thread..

Does anyone know how to listen from the UK... main site says its $6.95 to stream live from the site...... surely not! you wouldnt see the whale man ( james whale) charge to listen to his ufo shows in the uk.

Also time difference to uk, is it -8 hours west coast or -5 hours east coast??

Cheers,

Troy

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Coast to Coast AM is live nightly from 10pm to 2am Pacific. I believe that would be a 6 to 8 hr diff for you. I would just write to C2C and ask. The full year streamlink is worth it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Don't be tight Zeetroyman that's only about £3.50 at todays exchange rate

I didn't know James Whale did UFO shows, what radio station is he on?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There are a bunch of places you can stream it live for free on the net other than paying on the C2C site.

Many were posted when John Lear went on the show, in the moon photos thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
cainey.. www.talksport.net every night at 10pm till 1am... (apart from friday / saturday)

Hes into ufo's for 3 hours at least once a week, either that or hes got david icke on

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You can listen to it streaming live & free here:
www.klif.com...

And if you miss it, check it out tomorrow here (might be live here also):
www.cjob.com...
Put in the date of Feb 15th at 1am

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
And for Australians / Canadians / UK, 640 Toronto also plays it at the same time as the US.

For Australians we get it from mid afternoon to about 9pm.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, MiahX. I honestly don't know much about David Sereda, but I'd surely like to find out what work of his "challenges Einstein’s theory of relativity" and why anyone should listen to him.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Cool toast fooffstarr..the Canadian I am

Dallas

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Special hey to all other Members, especially our American neighbors, we salute You

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The show has started, must be going to UFOs in 2nd hour. I think I will listen to the rerun tomorrow.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
Does anyone know how to listen from the UK...

Try this:

www.kfbk.com...

edit (sorry, didn't see the other posts.)

[edit on 15-2-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Check it out.

UFO researcher and author David Sereda will discuss the significance of the numerous recent UFO sightings as well as his work on singularity, which challenges Einstein’s theory of relativity.

David called you out! He talks about your footage being a UFO and not a plane.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm listening to the MP3s of the show now. I had seen a couple little shots of David in the past but this show makes me really think he's a great guy overall. Kudos to Sereda for speaking on the subjects he did on the show. I think he'd blow the minds of most people on his topics but he is far wiser than most of us.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey thanx for that audio vault link MiahX. All too often i miss coast2coast only to find out a good speaker was on. That makes it very handy to listen to what i missed the night before.

Thanx again for that link.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, finally finished the whole show. I learned that David's religious beliefs are a mix of Christianity, Buddhism, and Andromedism. This guy has little credibility in my opinion.

Nobody even asked about O'Hare or Dan Aykroyd's claim of footage. What a disappointment. Was this show even about UFOs?

The UFO field needs more Stanton Friedmans and less loons.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, 20 minutes into listening to my recording of the show.

He's already recounted his experience of having his atoms brought to a higher frequency by an alien beam of light.

Soooooooooooo....

There's that.

What's that thing on the horizon getting smaller? Oh yeah.

It's disclosure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join