It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Sereda on Coast to Coast AM tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just wait til Jesus starts visiting him.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
for all of us that missed it, can anyone list the main points of the show. i am fed up istening to c2c now, its just all the same. do you think that sereda is going like dr greer, and of the map. what did he mainly talk about for us that have not heard.

why don't these people just stick some 3d reality so they can keep there credability.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Damn... Im sad to hear about Seredas wild ideas... dunno if their true...but, like someone humorously and sadly said: disclosure is way off in the horizon..

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i knew he was a krank, the nasa clips he shows are absolutley awfull.

i think this proves my judgement was sound.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I found a fitting quote from Stanton Friedman about David Sereda:

"Sereda is a wannabe name-dropper who has
no scientific background, but slings around terminology without
knowing what he is talking about. He gets things wrong very
often as in another piece claiming that a nuclear explosion
produces 200 Million electron volts. That is the energy produced
in one single fission event. Only off by a million billion
billion or so for a bomb.

It is a shame Dan Akroyd has worked with him... I heard his
MUFON talk and have watched a video. Just what we don't need."

It looks like Sereda has no formal education in any of the physical sciences (does he even have a a bachelor's degree?), he claims to have seen Jesus THREE TIMES, he thinks airplane landing lights are UFOs, and he thinks any floating particle in space is an extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Now why again does anyone listen to this guy? I've seen at least one person on this board refer to him as a genius, not including Frozenthought (who is obviously in bed with him for whatever reason).

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
I found a fitting quote from Stanton Friedman about David Sereda:

"Sereda is a wannabe name-dropper who has
no scientific background, but slings around terminology without
knowing what he is talking about. He gets things wrong very
often as in another piece claiming that a nuclear explosion
produces 200 Million electron volts. That is the energy produced
in one single fission event. Only off by a million billion
billion or so for a bomb.

It is a shame Dan Akroyd has worked with him... I heard his
MUFON talk and have watched a video. Just what we don't need."

Now that is an awesome quote from a man who really is in touch with reality. Might I ask where you found that quote? Thanks for sharing it!

Originally posted by Postal76
I've seen at least one person on this board refer to him as a genius, not including Frozenthought (who is obviously in bed with him for whatever reason).

Frozen, if I were you I would break all ties to this nut, he makes you look bad.

Everyone should email Sereda and let him know that we do not appreciate the shadow he casts on the UFO community.

We should also email Dan Aykroyd and tell him to get in touch with Stanton Friedman.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well i may be odd one out here but i think freidman has also gone beyond the bounds of reality.

but then again i dont think a flying saucer crashed at roswell. Are there any other roswell non-beleivers that come here?

[edit on 15-2-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As for me breaking ties with David, I know him personally now and he is one of the most enlightened people I have ever come across and one of the most kindest and caring people as well. There is a reason he is becomeing so popular and that is he is the real thing.

He will be proven to be correct, it's only a matter of time, and for all tou people who slammed him, I notice you are the same people slamming me, makes me feel good because i must be on the right track then and in good company.

Keep on with your hatefull selves, how is that working out for you?

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I found the Friedman quote here. And I agree, I wish we had more Friedmans and less Seredas in the UFO field.

While I would like to tell Sereda what a joke I think he is, I don't think contacting him will do much good. As long as people watch his movies and buy his nonsense books, he'll keep making them.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
He will be proven to be correct, it's only a matter of time, and for all tou people who slammed him, I notice you are the same people slamming me, makes me feel good because i must be on the right track then and in good company.

That is the most awful logic I've ever heard; you truly DO belong in the company of David Sereda.

And what kind of evidence do you have to back up your claim that "he will be proven to be correct"? Hopefully not another video of planes landing?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As for me breaking ties with David, I know him personally now and he is one of the most enlightened people I have ever come across and one of the most kindest and caring people as well. There is a reason he is becomeing so popular and that is he is the real thing.

I am glad that he treats you good, and I can respect why you would want to keep a relationship with someone who does and is a small-time star.

I will however disagree that he is "the real thing" considering how far from reality he has gone. His popularity will take a huge hit with these claims.

Keep on with your hatefull selves, how is that working out for you?

Peace

I'm sad to hear you make those claims, I think you better take another look at my posts regarding you.

No hate here, just feet firmly planted on the ground.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiahX
We should also email Dan Aykroyd and tell him to get in touch with Stanton Friedman.

Damn straight we should. At least Stan is more reliable as an investigator than other people in the field. Stan has his occasional flaws, but who doesn't? For the most part, he's grounded and chases the facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
well at least I know Many people enjoy David's work than not, and respect him as well, That is why they keep bringing him back to C2C, He get's one of the largest responses out of any of there guests.

He has helped open more eyes out of the sleeping sheeple, him and DR. Greer have helped the UFO subject more than anybody.

I guess when you go looking for something to criticize, you will always find it.

You get what you expect, there is no other rule. - Seth

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe Sereda is the real deal, as soon as I read something about 'Jesus' I was like
. I have read Sereda's blogspot and he comes off as very intelligent. I dont think you need an official "degree" in a certain field to know what you are talking about. There are many brilliant people in the world that are self-taught. Sadly, credibility is not a certainty with a lot of people. I really dont know what to make of Sereda, other than that he seems like one of the good guys.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
its good to see others bashing David Sereda I lost all respect for the guy when he put Billy Meier photos in his last video. I was going to break the dvd in half when I saw that...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why do long forum threads often end up with people degrading the personality of someone? After all, not a single self-proclaimed, or
widely-recognized expert has produced the proof that the world
needs to believe in non-earth-based intelligence. Right?

Until that time comes, we and they are all in the same boat. Let's
help each other get that proof without letting personalities interefere
in the quest.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a way to travel faster than light speed. Hyperspace, I'm not familiar and will be listening to CC with Geroge Leary tonight since I'm off from work.

Is he a quack or not whats the deal

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
a way to travel faster than light speed. Hyperspace, I'm not familiar and will be listening to CC with Geroge Leary tonight since I'm off from work.

Is he a quack or not whats the deal

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Royal76]

It was last night, links to play it are in this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
Why do long forum threads often end up with people degrading the personality of someone? After all, not a single self-proclaimed, or
widely-recognized expert has produced the proof that the world
needs to believe in non-earth-based intelligence. Right?

No one has produced an alien body or pieces of a ship. But that does not mean that there is good scholarship out there.

Dolan's UFO's and the National Security State
Good's Above Top Secret
Friedman's Crash at Corona
Friedman's Top Secret: MAJIC

These books provide what I think is the gold standard for ufology, with two exceptions. Dolan and Good have a nasty habit of drawing conclusions where reasonable people could differ. I think they need to tone it down a bit. But Friedman is a down to earth and decent guy who should be the model for modern ufologists.

Until that time comes, we and they are all in the same boat. Let's
help each other get that proof without letting personalities interefere
in the quest.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by carewemust]

I have no problem supporting people who are performing difficult and often thankless research. But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't call out the frauds harder than those who have nothing to do with ufology. It's our job to keep our subject clean and legitimate.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
I have no problem supporting people who are performing difficult and often thankless research. But I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't call out the frauds harder than those who have nothing to do with ufology. It's our job to keep our subject clean and legitimate.

Exactly! I'd add you to my buddy list if the link worked.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by MiahX]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join