It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Sereda on Coast to Coast AM tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I didn't enjoy last night's interview with Sereda. I was really looking forward to hearing about his take on the O'Hare incident but he kinda just glossed over it quickly and that was it. When George asked him in the beginning about the "O'Hare video" I took that to mean the supposed video of an object at O'Hare.
Sereda's response was something like "Well I talked to Dan Akroyd about it and he said...." and at this point I was like "ok. great here it comes!" but then he segued immediately into something about an expert on the Dalai Lama and Tibet and on and on about that. Finally, George had to interrupt him and ask him again "What about that O'hare video?". Then David talked briefly about the video he's making about the incident. And that was it. After that he talked mostly about Buddha and Jesus and religion and invisible cities and invisible countries and monks. That's fine if that's what he's into but like I said I didn't enjoy it. Also, I feel that he does too much conclusion jumping. He speaks about various paranormal topics, physics, quantum mechanics etc but he presents himself as if he knows exactly how and why it's all happening and he has all the answers and all of his theories are fact. I'm not doing a good job of explaining myself here but those of you who listened will know what I'm talking about. It's like he doesn't speculate or postulate about aliens or lost underwater cities, he actually has the answers and he predicted this event a long time ago and everything that's happening fits exactly into his theories. Do you guys know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I forgot to add that I do respect David Sereda for all the great work he's doing it's just that this particular interview didn't do it for me personally.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
As much as I'd like to believe Sereda is the real deal, as soon as I read something about 'Jesus' I was like
. I have read Sereda's blogspot and he comes off as very intelligent. I dont think you need an official "degree" in a certain field to know what you are talking about. There are many brilliant people in the world that are self-taught. Sadly, credibility is not a certainty with a lot of people. I really dont know what to make of Sereda, other than that he seems like one of the good guys.

Right On!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The fact that he may be a good guy is not in question, and is irrelevant.

If he really cared about the UFO community and disclosure he would steer clear of such outlandish claims that clearly do not go over well with the general public. He has no way to prove any of these claims (I wonder why), so this only further makes the UFO people look like kooks.

If he is a good guy and wants to help the UFO Community reach disclosure, he needs to fade away.

I am so glad he was not given any real time to talk on Heartland on Fox News, one mention of seeing Jesus there and we wouldn't be on Fox News again for a loooong time.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
what parts of Davids theories did you not agree with in particular?

this goes to all the people who were calling him a kook.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
what parts of Davids theories did you not agree with in particular?

this goes to all the people who were calling him a kook.

On this show, the part where he talked.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MicheleLee
Great!

As you already know David Sereda is my favorite. I am a C2C steamlink member, and will be listening. I gather David will talk about his Heartland appearance with Bill Nye. I am super happy that David will be on to get his side of the story told. I wanted to say BRAVO on your video. I live on a Bay/Ocean, and from what I was seeing I could clearly see it was no car lights in the distance and all that bull. Where I live there has been many reportings, and sightings documented at www.rense.com. I live just 1/2 mile from a Nuclear power plant, and I have read that UFO's are attracted to these. The author Ivan Sanderson of the book Invisible Beings, has wrote about my area and the lighthouse I see right outside my bay window. I have never witnessed a UFO, but I keep an eye to the sky now. I have a camera in my purse and ready to snap whatever I can IF it ever happens.

Thanks for telling us about Tonights guest on C2C. I'll be there listening.

Michele Lee

Sincere apologies if I am totally off the mark here, but Michele Lee, are you Frozenthought by any chance? It has been established on another thread that Frozenthought is Micheal Lee Hill who is in business with David Sereda producing his latest Andromeda UFO video.

Once again, I'm sorry if there really is a Michele Lee (who lives on a bay) and Micheal Lee (who lives on a bay) and who both are avid fans of Sereda. The similarities may just be a coincidence and perhaps I'm just being overly suspicious! It's what these conspiracy sites do to you, you know!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Great!

As you already know David Sereda is my favorite. I am a C2C steamlink member, and will be listening. I gather David will talk about his Heartland appearance with Bill Nye. I am super happy that David will be on to get his side of the story told. I wanted to say BRAVO on your video. I live on a Bay/Ocean, and from what I was seeing I could clearly see it was no car lights in the distance and all that bull. Where I live there has been many reportings, and sightings documented at www.rense.com. I live just 1/2 mile from a Nuclear power plant, and I have read that UFO's are attracted to these. The author Ivan Sanderson of the book Invisible Beings, has wrote about my area and the lighthouse I see right outside my bay window. I have never witnessed a UFO, but I keep an eye to the sky now. I have a camera in my purse and ready to snap whatever I can IF it ever happens.

Michele Lee

Sincere apologies if I am totally off the mark here, but Michele Lee, are you Frozenthought by any chance? It has been established on another thread that Frozenthought is Micheal Lee Hill who is in business with David Sereda producing his latest Andromeda UFO video.

Once again, I'm sorry if there really is a Michele Lee (who lives on a bay) and Micheal Lee (who lives on a bay) and who both are avid fans of Sereda. The similarities may just be a coincidence and perhaps I'm just being overly suspicious! It's what these conspiracy sites do to you, you know!!

This is Michael Lee Hill - Frozenthought, that response was not me, and yes, lot's of similarities :-)

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace_SD
Do you guys know what I mean?

we sure do.

Originally posted by MiahX
The fact that he may be a good guy is not in question, and is irrelevant.

If he really cared about the UFO community and disclosure he would steer clear of such outlandish claims that clearly do not go over well with the general public. He has no way to prove any of these claims (I wonder why), so this only further makes the UFO people look like kooks.

If he is a good guy and wants to help the UFO Community reach disclosure, he needs to fade away.

I am so glad he was not given any real time to talk on Heartland on Fox News, one mention of seeing Jesus there and we wouldn't be on Fox News again for a loooong time.

you are right about this, this is what gets people pissed of. when ufo people speak in public, they should stay of these sorts of things. the reason he probably says it is because he is trying to sell books and videos to a certain type of person. lol, on the foxnews comment.

jim marrs says it best when talking about what david icke says. "i have worked in public relations and i know that calling the queen mother a reptile, will not get me to much public support"

sometimes you get the feeling that all these ufo resarchers are just government stoogies, just there to cloud everything. its why i try to stay away from ufo stuff. i always said that after 1996, i was not going to take anyone seriously anymore, because of the government control and technologies they have to misdirect public opinion. its a shame, nothing new comes out anymore, and people i would think agree that once you have a while research into ufo/alien, you learn everything in it quite quickly, and there never seems to be anything new, that you can trust.

thats just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm surprised the mods haven't snatched him for "advertising" on ATS, they did me even though I am not affiliated with any UFO organization in any way FOR TELLING ABOUT A UFO PRESS CONFERENCE!

See the Warning on me, and my new disclaimer below.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by MiahX]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I listened to the Sereda broadcast (archive) last night on C2C.

Yes, Sereda does come across as a genuinely nice person and is intelligent and well-spoken.

But I do have to agree with most on this thread.....Sereda JUMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE in his discussions. It's tough to rationally follow his ideas. He'll be talking UFOs and somehow connects to invisible cities then to Pythagoras (ancient Greek mathemetician) then to something else and on to something else.

It's makes one dizzy if you are trying to piece together his thoughts. It really does come across as major B.S.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MachXX
I listened to the Sereda broadcast (archive) last night on C2C.

Yes, Sereda does come across as a genuinely nice person and is intelligent and well-spoken.

But I do have to agree with most on this thread.....Sereda JUMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE in his discussions. It's tough to rationally follow his ideas. He'll be talking UFOs and somehow connects to invisible cities then to Pythagoras (ancient Greek mathemetician) then to something else and on to something else.

It's makes one dizzy if you are trying to piece together his thoughts. It really does come across as major B.S.

I have no problem following him, all the pieces fit.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If you haven't already done so go to Sereda's web site. The guy is clearly a crank. He still claims that the so called NASA tether footage showed ufos 3 miles in diameter! He's trying to cover all bases by mixing ufos with religion. By doing this he's doubling up the number of gullible fools who are willing to hand over their hard earned dollars and buy his books and dvds. Check out his Pamela Anderson website, too! Wow, what a guy!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If you haven't already done so go to Sereda's web site. The guy is clearly a crank. He still claims that the so called NASA tether footage showed ufos 3 miles in diameter! He's trying to cover all bases by mixing ufos with religion. By doing this he's doubling up the number of gullible fools who are willing to hand over their hard earned dollars and buy his books and dvds. Check out his Pamela Anderson website, too! Wow, what a guy!!

Uhmm, The footage clearly shows that size craft passing BEHIND the tether, And if he's a crank, how about Robert Thurman? Who talks about the same kinda of things regarding UFO's and spirituality, is he a crank?

Time chose Professor Thurman as one of its 25 most influential Americans in 1997, describing him as a "larger than life scholar-activist destined to convey the dharma, the precious teachings of Siddhartha, from Asia to America."

Robert Thurman Biography
Robert A.F. Thurman is the Jey Tsong Khapa Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies in the Department of Religion at Columbia University, President of the Tibet House U.S., a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Tibetan civilization, and President of the American Institute of Buddhist Studies, a non-profit affiliated with the Center for Buddhist Studies at Columbia University and dedicated to the publication of translations of important texts from the Tibetan Tanjur.

Professor Thurman also translates important Tibetan and Sanskrit philosophical writings and lectures and writes on Buddhism, particularly Tibetan Buddhism; on Asian history, particularly the history of the monastic institution in the Asian civilization; and on critical philosophy, with a focus on the dialogue between the material and inner sciences of the world's religious traditions.

Time chose Professor Thurman as one of its 25 most influential Americans in 1997, describing him as a "larger than life scholar-activist destined to convey the dharma, the precious teachings of Siddhartha, from Asia to America." The New York Times recently said Thurman "is considered the leading American expert on Tibetan Buddhism." But it's Thurman's unique take on the relevance of Buddhism to American culture and politics, and his wit and creativity in weaving ancient Buddhist wisdom and popular Western ideals, that make his knowledge entertaining and useful as well as informative.

It is sad when people such as yourself have such fixed belief systems and when anybody thinks some different than you then you label them as a crank or a loon, that is backwards unevolved thinking that leads to things such as intolerance and prejudice.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Uhmm, The footage clearly shows that size craft passing BEHIND the tether,

simple optical illusion - I have a photograph of the same 3 mile wide alien space ship. I took it in my lounge. It is an effect caused by the camera technology. Spiritualists claim that the objects are ghosts, ufologists claim that they are flying saucers! Truth is they are small particles close up to the lens or distant pinpoints of light that the camera cannot focus on. If you are interested, I'll tell you how to create your own. It's very easy.

...And if he's a crank, how about Robert Thurman? Who talks about the same kinda of things regarding UFO's and spirituality, is he a crank?

This means nothing. How can you relate a genuine professor to an uneducated man? Show me Sereda's proven credentials. I've looked at his website. Those are not the written words of an educated man. Does he really think NASA is going to give him a place on a space shuttle because he accuses them of editing evidence of ufos out of their photographs, for crying out loud? He is merely pandering to the gullible.

Time chose Professor Thurman as one of its 25 most influential Americans in 1997, describing him as a "larger than life scholar-activist destined to convey the dharma, the precious teachings of Siddhartha, from Asia to America."

Jade Goody is the 25th most influential person in the world! See the Big Brother racism scandal, Channel 4 uk television. You'll find it somewhere on the web. Anybody can claim anyone is influential, it is a meaningless statistic! Don't believe it just because it suits your cause. Open your mind.

It is sad when people such as yourself have such fixed belief systems and when anybody thinks some different than you then you label them as a crank or a loon, that is backwards unevolved thinking that leads to things such as intolerance and prejudice.

I am a very open-minded person - more than you can imagine. However, I can sniff out a fraud pretty easily - I possess something called... common sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Great!

Michele Lee

Hi torsion

I assure you that I am "Michele Lee" and neither of us is using an alias. I do live on the Bay, I believe that intelligent life is visiting us from other planets AND I simply adore David Sereda. I am purchasing his DVD, and will try so very hard to get an signed copy (that is how much I admire him)

As for Michael Lee Hill I think it is pretty cool that we both have a lot in common. So as for the thoughts of using an alias... "forgetaboutit"
It’s all legit.

Bravo Michael on everything your doing. Has there been anything new found with your video? How about the films David and Dan are working on? Please keep up posted.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by MicheleLee]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frozenthought

I totally agree

I would ignore the negative posts here . Yet they reflect how disinformed and skeptical alot of people are.

You control the media and you control the minds of the people.

I will not even waste my time here explaining the righteous points David made.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MiahX

Autowrench:
Both links appear to be dead. The way I listen to Coast to Coast is call up Streamtuner, and find "Talk Radio" and select Coast to Coast stream, and play it is XMMS. Of course if you are a Windows user, you may not be able to do this. I am listening right now to Zecharia Sitchin talking to Art Bell. One of the many reasons to use Fedora Linux.
fedoraproject.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

Station list of c2c am stations by State
Here is a link to stations steaming the c2c signal. You can probably find one that you like on this list to listen to. The quality varies greatly. I listen to KFYI in Arizona.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The issue i have with the naysayers who write negative comments is over come when i realize that they have a hard time understanding the information that is ahead of its time. Yet, some will disagree with anything spiritual since they are coming from either a mental or physical

so it feels good theraputically for them to protest and make alot of noise in disagreement. Its actually a acting out of a sort.

Later in life they can change, then theres the next life ,too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join