It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels - Have you seen one or had an expirience with one?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I was wondering if any of you have had an angelic expirience. I've had my share. I first saw my angel when I was about 4 years old and then again at 16. I even touched it. I felt so good I didn 't want to let go. What are some of your experiences?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i knows it hard, but can you try to convey what it seemed like be comparing it to everyday reality that we have. what did it look like, how did it make you feel

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, what were the circumstances surrounding the appearance? Did the angels you encountered look like the typical angels you see in paintings/TV - wings and such?

Did they convery any message to you? What do you think their purpose was in making themselves known to you?

Thanks!

God bless,
tke

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thugluv
Hello ATS,

I was wondering if any of you have had an angelic expirience. I've had my share. I first saw my angel when I was about 4 years old and then again at 16. I even touched it. I felt so good I didn 't want to let go. What are some of your experiences?

Just a while ago my friend and I had a problem with a demon. So one night when I was one the phone with my GF I felt a tap on my shoulder. Figuring it was just my little bro I said, "Shane, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be asleep?" No reply so I turned around. The room was empty. I tried to ignore the experience thinking it was nothing, when it tapped me again. After another 5 min. of 'tapping' I got annoyed. I stuck my my hand out and said, "TOUCH IT! NOW!" I watched my skin indent as if it was being poked. By then I was freaking out. I held tight onto my cross necklace, thinking it was the demon. "Go away. I'm tired of you." It continued to poke me, harder this time. "IN THE NAME OF GOD, get th HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" I shouted. But it still kept poking me. I stopped and took a minute to think. I noticed that when the demon was near the area felt sad and gloomy but now it felt hopeful and vivid. "Ok I'm gonna ask you some stuff. Two taps for a yes and one for no."
"Are you after me?" tap "well what am I supposed to believe you are, some kinda angel??" tap, tap I got up and told my GF i'd have to call her back. "Do u have to tell me something?" tap, tap "Well what is it? Tell me." All I heard was a bunch of tapping. "well?" more tapping. "ok just tell me and leave, and make sure you tell me." More tapping then silence. I figured it was morse code so i wrote down the rythem, but ive never been able to decode it.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, my angel looked nothing like painting or tv. She was completely transparent with long hair a long white robe and a plain face. I had no real structure to it. The last time I saw her in this form I was 16 and my dat had just died.

Very interesting story parapsyk676. I never had the courage to ask a question. I do however remember holding hands with my angel. It was a great! I just felt a surge of electricity flowing thought by body that felt like the best feeling a person could have. It's really unexplanable but very good.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I believe I have,yes. Although it wasn't explicit, it certainly did seem to be angels to me.

A few days before my mother passed away, I saw some golden balls of light floating around the living room. My mother and father were both on hospice so they passed away at home. My mother's medical bed was in the living room. A few days before she succumbed to cancer, I saw flashes of golden balls of light in the living room.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your parent's Speaker. Rest assure that they went home. Do you believe in God?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Do you believe in God?

Certainly...Notice my avatar..

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is my understanding that NOT ONE soul ever has to cross 'the void' alone...even in the case of accidents, a person is prepared, as they sleep, via dreaming, so that fear and anxiety is minimized. In the case of illness...the preparation is over the course of several nights, even up to to a week (according to time - angels live outside time even when amongst us not in body).

The idea of 'demons' as being harmful is obsolete...since the death of Christ the door has been propped open...the gates of heaven, as it were - more or less the portal to the singularity.

There are angels living as mortals...and there are angels which are not in-body. Not being physically manifest is properly termed 'daemon.' But these angels aren't being punished, i don't think - if they were ever, it is over now - but some tasks are best done in material manifestation while others require transcendental presence.

They are no 'bad' angels...only guilty human consciences...which is unnecessary - that is why we have the concept of forgiveness so paramount in theistic religions....God wants us to forgive OURSELVES...for being human. We are human for a reason. There is no reason to think God is mad at us. He is NOT.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hello ATS,

what if was an Alien? you can denie that, and what if you ware abducted,
ever think of that, and how did you knowe it was an angel??

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ok,

Why would a angel randomly apear and let you touch it, feel it?
For what purpose?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So that you might believe in the unseen/intangible.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i know a man who has come in contact with an angel. in fact he was a good friend of mine. i knew him and called him brother guthrey and thats what ill call him now. brother gutherey when he was born was horribly disfigured and was so disfigured to a point in which he had to walk backwards to see were he was going. he lived in jamaca at the time of the encounter. he was 12 years old. one morning he woke up to the sound of wind blowing. he looked up and say that the whole room was dark. he then saw a bright glowing figure that looked like a man with black clothing and large white wings. he told me and my family that the angel reached out and literally bended his body back to a normal human shape. the angel gave him a friendly smile and vanished. he then tried to speak but was speaking in another language when he tried.(i believe this to be a hevenly language of speaking in other toungs). he went out side to tell his brother of the miricle. he found his brother and grabbed his shoulder to turn him around. his brother began to speak in that other heavanly language and fell to the ground. he went to tell his mother of everything and the same thing happened. he went on top of a high rock because of some uncontrollable urge to do so and began speaking that other language. his father went to the town to get a doctor to get his son help. and some of the people in the town followed. but when they arrived they fell and began speaking in this other language. eventually the entire town went up on the high hill where he lived and speaking this language without any notice to anyone else. this continued for 3 weeks. and i kid you not over 3 1/2 thousand people went on that hill. afterwords the people from the towns and cities have no memory of what happend after they left there homes. me him and my entire family believe that this was the act of an angel and god. brother gutherey lived past 80 years old and died of a stroke on december 6th 2006. i know that that miricle of an event was from an angel and god.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
So that you might believe in the unseen/intangible.

Ok and this only happens to a select few people??

Its not a very common experience IMO.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If Angels had a voice

either we do, or we do not exist
if we are, we would have kissed
any and all we may have missed
as souls dance in heavens' mist
who's grip fights words verse fist?

Fear not for one moment, be not afraid
perhaps voices carry when you prayed
perhaps a response that we do not fade
not alone and not a loan, price all payed

Hush now children, please knot one sound
som thing claims something has been found
can you have chosen your truth to be unbound?

ordered to the threshold of the door
quest for truth and love nothing more
angelic constitutions inner eye's core
riches are gifts from humble and poor
the currency is truth, do you not adore
heaven's surplus is our merchant's store

reader, you have stood in rank with angelic faces
we have wisdom of battle from the darkest places
outside of that box, a preview reviewing the cases
balancing wager verses to and fro dodging paces
why know not knot, tie, together show and tell laces
if reality is what reality does, then truth surely traces
opposition opposes those who give ours any chases

false hope and lies is offered by a thing called "hate"
if we are, then we say to it: "you do discriminate"
we are never tardy, off mark, or even ever too late
to send this message to "hate", we say "dissapate"
we bear witness to your prodogy of a sad dismal fate

if you've choiced, then we choose to chose
to hear your plee, "hate" of you we dispose
confronted at the beginning, not at the close
if you had a choice, this is what ours chose

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
Ok and this only happens to a select few people??

Highly unlikely.

Its not a very common experience IMO.

Thank you for stating this as an opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Excuse me for my sceptisim regarding angels, I'd like to believe....

I'm yet to understand their purpose.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666
Excuse me for my sceptisim regarding angels, I'd like to believe....

I'm yet to understand their purpose.

Well, angel essentially means messenger....

An angel is a supernatural being found in many religions. In Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism and Islam, they typically act as messengers from God.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In the Catholic Church there is a phenomenon known as 'the odor of sanctity'. This is a beautiful aroma that can be smelled when a saint or an angel is near. Sometimes it can be smelled coming from the tombs of the saints as well.

My husband and I have smelled 'the odor of sanctity' many times. Sometimes it was during mass at a certain church in Alabama. Other times it was when we were praying our rosaries together.

The 'odor of sanctity' can best be described as smelling like roses. But there are never flowers around when this comes and you can tell it isn't like anything of this world .. and it comes on a breeze ...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
My girlfriend claims to have seen two grayish, foggy entities sitting on the equipment in the hospital while I was recovering from an aneurism. It got to the point that she was saying "hello" to them every time she entered the room I was in.
She also told me that after I woke up and was getting better they weren't there any more.
She thinks they were my guardian angels.
I think I believe her....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join