It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THEY ARE CORRUPTING THE CHILDREN LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 03:48 PM
link   
lol anyways i'm posting this because i just read something that i thought i should share
first of all bugs bunny wasn't originally intended for kids
it was intended for adults and political purposes but the kids started seeing this thinking " oh cartoons let me watch" and they were learning foul language from cartoons in which they thought were made for them
so the cartoonist had to chance the idea of the whole cartoon and change it so that it could be appropriate for kids
also it was the same thing with Scooby doo
it was made to make fun of the effects that weed had during the whole 70's era
the point was look at these drug addicts talking to dogs and looking for "ghost" what a joke. but again kids turn on the tv, saw this and again cartoonist had to change the whole plot
i was cracking up when i read this well later

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Once again, a post with useless info we will never again use in our entire lives by a senseless newbie. (no offense, we're all newbies at one time)

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ispectah that's why i put it on chit chat because it's not related to anything else

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I deleted this pabulum topic the first time it appeared, and am now looking for a good reason not to delete it again.

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   
you deleted mines b4
oh im sorry i thought that it was my computer that didn't pick it up
well if you want to go ahead
although i really don't see why

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You have never seen alice in wonderland ROFLMAO...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:37 AM
link   
..."not intended for children???"

Whuf. Somebody doesn't know their animation history.

Cartoons were developed for general audiences in movie theatres. Bugs is a product of the late 1930's (before tv) and has ALWAYS been PG-G rated ("What's Opera, Doc" has to be one of my all-time favorites)www.toonopedia.com...

There've certainly been cartoons and comics not meant for kids (Robert Crumb's "Fritz the Cat" was one). But that was a later development -- from the very first, comic books and animated cartoons were always intended for a General (family) audience.

(link for Felix the Cat (not to be confused with Fritz), the first animated star: www.toonopedia.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can u give us some solid info on hnow it is *corrupting* our children?

new topics

top topics

join