It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to share some of my theories about the NWO and get your opinions. I feel the NWO is using the Iraq war to unite Europe with a common hatred for the US. I know making the European Union as one country is part of their plan. So its kind of genius because Europe seems bonded as a result of this Iraq war.

Also, Switzerland must have been designed to be an NWO haven. Think about it, all their vast sums of money can be stored their without nobody noticing. I think the easiest way to breaking up the NWO, is making Swiss bank accounts public. For it would expose a lot of criminals.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i agree with public swiss bank records but if you got them whats to say what u get is accurate, people are stupid (in general) and can be swayed. Even if they gave u access to their computers u would not know what to look for or where to look, you will never know if you have found all the info, the only people who would know what to look for would be involved with new world order plans and you could not beat their offer.

the sad thing is people probable wont even notice....for example....I work for a big face-less company and who has got no cheaper over the last few years but the customers think we are cheaper than we have ever been. I will not say the company but its an example of mass brain washing where media has been used to convince people of things which are not true.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Swiss bank accounts aren't heaven anymore as you need to show where the money is from when moving amounts more than 10.000$.

"Liechtenstein" is still a tax oasis and black bank account magnet BUT it has lost of its attractivity. There are still 5000 number bank accounts where nobody knows who owns the money and if it is legal money(probably not). The total sum is several billions of $.

The current black money market plays on offshore paradises like Bahamas, Cayman Islands and other certain caribbean islands. Money laundering is as well a problem in smaller african nations like Nigeria and Tanzania.

Some east-european countries like ukrainia still try to make efforts in money laundering but Secret Service is on their ass(yea get'em guys
). Hongkong is the place for professional money laundering - so to say: of big companies and banks...

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think that Iraq was about who would achieve the upper hand, via future control of the oilfields and the strategic advantage that Iraq has in the world.

Europe the OWO lost and the US the NWO won.

Now the OWO has entered into a financial war with the US and it is being manifested now in the early stages as a run on currencies. To a point the US desires a lower dollar to pump up the economy but if the dollar is driven too low then it will definitely be indicative of a battle between the two competing regimes.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Some east-european countries like ukrainia still try to make efforts in money laundering but Secret Service is on their ass(yea get'em guys
). Hongkong is the place for professional money laundering - so to say: of big companies and banks...

Remember that the secret service has no authority outside of the US. Hong Kong is a good place but the chinese want a slice of it for them to overlook it, you still need places like Switzerland, not all the banks adhere to the laws.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Switzerland: Where the financial side of the Knights Templar fled after the suppression of the order. Those banks were founded with Templar treasure.

Iraq: Allegedly, there were certain items of interest in Baghdad museums. Items which would lead one to believe that David Icke is not entirely brain dead. The purpose of the war may have been to get those few looted museum pieces.

"the secret service has no authority outside of the US":

Yes, but they act like they do. Some U.S. criminals got a nasty shock a few years back when the FBI went down to Rio, grabbed them, dragged them back. Turns out, Feds can grab a U.S. Citizen from any country. Extradition is a courtesy between sovereign nations. U.S. can put boot to butt, go get. No law says they have to be courteous to other countries.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Researcher,

all agreed, as we both know, Iraq was the ancient Babylon and of great interest to Mason Secret Society.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Remember that the secret service has no authority outside of the US. Hong Kong is a good place but the chinese want a slice of it for them to overlook it, you still need places like Switzerland, not all the banks adhere to the laws.

Uhm, they looked pretty real as I met them outside of the US and so did a CIA agent. They even talked german and english, uhuuuu

Btw. at the moment they are heavily operating with east-europe countries.
It's not like 10 years before anymore, they cooperate now - and this in a very good way.

Swiss bank still have some room to play their games but they moved the black business to their branches and sister-banks in the caribbean sea. Money-laundering in swiss isn't possible anymore in the traditional way. Today you need at least some fake companies in combination with a long-time-existing company, ah its a complex thing. At least it need to look like it ain't faked.

Swiss is just still interesting because it combines low taxes with everything a western society needs.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What about my European Union theory? Doesn't it make sense to bond Europe with an anti-war/anti-american position. Since the Iraq war Europe has came closer together. I think this has to be a NWO plan.........its pure genius

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok. So do you think that the north-american government is only doing good things, thinking only in the global peace.
Do you think that this war was a good thing? Ok, it finished a era of war crimes, and finished with one of the worst dictator's that this world have ever saw. But there wasn't other ways to do it? There's more on the argumments against war then just a plan of the NWO to
put the european together. The people of Iraque are paying a high price because of this war.
Maybe this war weren't just to make the U.S.A economy grows again, after a "pause" after the 9-11 attack?
Think again
:/

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

Just wanted to share some of my theories about the NWO and get your opinions. I feel the NWO is using the Iraq war to unite Europe with a common hatred for the US. I know making the European Union as one country is part of their plan. So its kind of genius because Europe seems bonded as a result of this Iraq war.

Also, Switzerland must have been designed to be an NWO haven. Think about it, all their vast sums of money can be stored their without nobody noticing. I think the easiest way to breaking up the NWO, is making Swiss bank accounts public. For it would expose a lot of criminals.

If using the Iraq war as a attempt to unite Europe against the US then what about Britain who side with the US. This goes against your theory.

top topics

join