It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desert Abduction Video: Is it online?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just a quick thread i've been meaning to make for a while now.

Several years ago i saw a UFO documentary that had 'home video' footage from a member of a tour group on a bus trip through a country in the middle-east.

At some point in the trip it seemed like everyone on the bus basically went 'zombiefied' and the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere. They all then got out and stood in a circle, where a bright light seemed to bathe them from above and then they all simply disappeared. The camera was found when searching for the missing tour group.

I know it sounds very Blair Witch, but according to the documentary it was real footage and did happen. I was wondering if the clip i mentioned is somewhere on the net, and if so, a discussion about it's validity would be good.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ive never herd of such footage but if anyone knows were it is online i would be very gratful to post a link

And yes,not to put you down but it does sound very "blair witch"

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Trying every search engine and video database i can find, but no hits so far. I know it exists because i've seen it.

If i could remember what documentary it was from it would make things easier.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is the only bump i'm going to give this thread.

If anyone has any information on it please post and let me know. I thought it was one of the strangest and most amazing videos i had ever seen, and yet it seems like no one has heard of it.

If i don't get any replies i'll take it no one has seen it and i'll let this die.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If a video that amazing has faded into obscurity, more than likely it was found to be a hoax. I'd still like to see it, though. One question: how was any of this filmed if everyone was "zombified?"

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ive seen that footage,they got out looked up and a bright light flashed then the camera was on the floor with everyone gone.If i remember correctly this girls parents was on that tour bus,and it was somewhere near Egypt i Believe. The reason i remember this is bc when i saw it i was in shock
> It is an amazing piece of footage and i have been trying to find that video for over 5 mnths IF ANY1 CAN HELP PLZ DO I MUST SEE THIS FOOTAGE AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
openmind15 that is the one i am talking about. It does give the
factor doesn't it?

Postal76, a hoax is probably why it has disappeared, i agree, but it was an amazing one if that was the case.

The full video is basically this family's holiday, and they are filming on the bus and all of a sudden everyone on the bus just stops talking, loses all the facial expressions and then they all exit and.. well... get sucked up.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sounds awesome, would love to see it. Google is not finding it for me...

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I too have seen this video.

When I saw it the background story they gave was that they were all part of a ufo "cult" and all of them had an irresistible urge that they had to get to this place in Egypt at this certain time. Just before they disappear they all get very excited and happy about something. There is a bright bluish flash and the camera hits falls to the ground.

This video came out just after The Blair Witch Project, and its thought this is a cheap attempt to copy it.

Why was the camera left behind but no clothes or fillings or pacemakers or anything else left behind?

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I found the background on the video.

Its from "The Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files"

When researchers began looking into just how much the Soviet government knew about UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation, they were not surprised to learn that the Russians took the subject very seriously. What they didn't expect was evidence of ancient alien visitation, paranormal properties associated with related artifacts, and most shocking of all, of a mass abduction in 1985! Among the piles of materials obtained from former Soviet spies, some extremely puzzling and disturbing documents and film footage surfaced confirming rumors which had been circulating for decades. In the late 1950s and 60s, the Russians became very interested in a number of unusual and newly discovered archaeological sites in Egypt. By interpreting ancient symbols, one of those sites was believed to contain the remains of a life form not from earth. Startling top secret film footage, never before seen outside the Kremlin confirms the Soviet mission to recover and analyze these remains. But the most astonishing part of this story is that a small following of believers was formed in the years after the initial discovery - scientists and others who were convinced of a return of the extraterrestrial entity depicted in the ancient writings. Investigators discovered a videotape held for over twenty years by Egyptian police. Here, for the first time ever, the public will see the arresting five-minute clip showing an entire group of followers returning to the ancient site and then completely vanishing from the desert!

Taken from Here

It was the group of people that were convinced that the aliens were returning at a certain time at a certain place and they wanted to be there.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
yes it is on the net. I've seen it. It's called
Documentary - The Secret KG UFO Files [XviD].avi
You can find it on the ed2k network(just download the emule) and then copy this link to your browser and click enter.
ed2k://|file|Documentary%20-%20The%20Secret%20KGB%20UFO%20Files%20[XviD].avi|739338240|1FECE6B619B80B5D9643FA213B0B43A1|/

if i'm not misstaken it was to do with god osiris and his comming back. Apparently the comming was foretold in the piramid or sarcofagas in witch they found the alien.
Good Documentary(hope it's true).

I found the whole opening of the sarcofaga fake looking. Apparently there was a daughter of witch parents were on the abduction tape. She sapposedly recognized them.

Hope it helps
Excuse my poor english

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sadly, but unsuprisingly, the entire documentary is fake. It's called The Secret KGB Abduction Files and is a follow-on to The Secret KGB UFO Files. Both are hosted by a down on his luck Roger Moore as though his 007 acting career gives credence to the supposed KGB secrecy being revealed. Abduction has some ridiculous nazi/Egyptian tomb/ alien footage that seems inspired by Indiana Jones. Here are some extremely uninteresting sceen shots of the event -'a mass abduction in 1985'- this post is referring to. All actors, all fake. Embarrassingly so!

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is a link to a film named: "The Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files." This one was aired on SciFI.

vids.myspace.com...

Looks interesting.

Troy

[edit on 11-2-2007 by cybertroy]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Sadly, but unsuprisingly, the entire documentary is fake. It's called The Secret KGB Abduction Files and is a follow-on to The Secret KGB UFO Files. Both are hosted by a down on his luck Roger Moore as though his 007 acting career gives credence to the supposed KGB secrecy being revealed. Abduction has some ridiculous nazi/Egyptian tomb/ alien footage that seems inspired by Indiana Jones. Here are some extremely uninteresting sceen shots of the event -'a mass abduction in 1985'- this post is referring to. All actors, all fake. Embarrassingly so!

So, am I missing the part where you provide PROOF that the video is a hoax? Not saying that its real, but can you tell me where you found your evidence of actors and such?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Here is a link to a film named: "The Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files." This one was aired on SciFI.

vids.myspace.com...

Looks interesting.

Troy

Can't watch it. It says I need to log in. I'm not a myspace member and wouldn't want to register, just to view one single video. Maybe someone could upload the video to youtube.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That's odd, I'm not a member, and it plays. Yeah, maybe someone can put the video somewhere else.

Troy

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm not a myspace member and i can watch it just fine with no registration. i wonder why you're having difficulties?

i'm on the fence about the film.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, am I missing the part where you provide PROOF that the video is a hoax? Not saying that its real, but can you tell me where you found your evidence of actors and such?

rather than attempt to shift the burden of proof

why not provide ANY evidence that co-oberates tis tail ?

where did it occur

when

the names of the abductees

contemporary news reports

etc etc etc

why is the skeptic expected to " disproove " it in the absence of any evidence for it happening at all ??

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Some things on The secret KGB ufo files series are obvious fakes.

Some however, stand up to substantial scrutiny, like the UFO crash recovery video from that same series.

HERE IS A GREAT ANALYSIS OF THAT VIDEO

I can't seem to find any other information on the mass abduction video. As said before in this thread, the only information about a group abduction in egypt in '85 is always connected to this series.

Perhaps there is disinfo mixed in with the real stuff to maintain plausible deniability .

[edit on 11-2-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

As you are probably aware one cannot prove a negative. However, if you watch the 'documentary' I'm sure you will not be taken in by it. Try Googling any of the subjects it covers. There is an 'author' named Dr. Viktor Ivanovich interviewed (not the late Russian cosmonaut) - his book is shown on screen - Project Isis -The KGB's Discovery of the Tomb of the Visitor. Go to ABE.com or Amazon.com and try and find the book. It doesn't exist because it is an invention for the hoax documentary. Wait until you see the 'vintage footage' showing the discovery of an alien being in a sarcophagus! Contemporary video footage aged and scratched using computer software. It's less convincing than the Santilli hoax! The mass abduction sequence is just plain silly. The woman who claims to be the daughter of a missing couple and is watching the 'found footage' for the first time is a pretty poor actress. I suspect the program was made by the Sci Fi Channel or one of its affiliates. Watch the doc by all means, (I was foolish enough to buy it!) but look closely while you watch! After you have watched it simply check out its 'revelations' yourself.
I assure you I am not a debunker for debunking's sake but I have a dislike for those individuals and organisations who attempt to deceive those of us who are seriously interested in the UFO phenomena.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join