It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a Flying Demon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

which way is it supposed to be flying, upwards or downward?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
im a photo exspert and the photo is real, and looks something like a dragon.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Here are some photographs of a demon that was flying at the scene of the World Trade Center on 9/11. You can see in the closeup that like most demons it has webbed wings like those of a bat. Also, notice the configuration of the legs and how they bend backward at the knees like the hind legs of hooved animals such as goats, instead of bending forward like the legs of human beings. Demons also usually have either hooves or talons instead of feet such as humans.

dude im sorry i beleave in demons and spirits ..but thats like lower thn trash proof

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is mere speculation, but wouldn't there be enough smoke and dust in the air after the attacks to drive away any birds? again, im not sure.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draco87
im a photo exspert and the photo is real, and looks something like a dragon.

photo exspert

obviously not a spelling "exspert"

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think that when some exceedingly evil deed is committed the are where it was committed is saturated with evil energy and this energy provides the kind of power in the local area for beings whose makeup is evil to tap into that energy and assume a visible form. In the case of the WTC, the deed was so evil and so many people lost their lives that the energy actually brought out a demon...not just an evil spook which often appear in haunted houses.

While this may be an old thread, i find this view interesting enough, and think it should be brought back up for one reason. If the writer would happen to come here into this post again, i have a question. Is this an idea where the evil deed is actually done by the evil entity, which controls the humans, or does the negative energy just let out a demon?
I find it incredibly wrong to say that the people involved were just possessed, who made this horrible situation occur in the first place.

But hypothetically, what if this was actually one of the people in the building fleeing death? There are people out there who claim to have phantom limbs, wings on the awakened being one of those "limbs". I was just throwing that out there. The idea really isn't likely or very possible at all that a phentom limb could become physical, is it? But then, who did thinking ever hurt?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWay

demons are giants and races of the preadamites a race before adam so they probabl dont look like that

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's just Batman heading to his next gig to plug his upcoming movie.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I saw this creature on that day. I have been searching for a photo. FYI it had the face of a lion. It was larger than the planes that were involved.

No one talks about it but I saw it. I do not care what anyone says. It was enormous.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think this variety of demon is usually consumed with mint sauce in late December.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JackofBlades

Intentionally murdering innocent civilians as they go about their lives is evil no matter what the murderer believes. PERIOD.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm playing devil's advocate here: what if their loss saves many more from being killed?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ATS is the most gullible site on the internet when it comes to believing obvious trolls and joke topics.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree, but please learn how to spell "gullible."

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Here are some photographs of a demon that was flying at the scene of the World Trade Center on 9/11. You can see in the closeup that like most demons it has webbed wings like those of a bat. Also, notice the configuration of the legs and how they bend backward at the knees like the hind legs of hooved animals such as goats, instead of bending forward like the legs of human beings. Demons also usually have either hooves or talons instead of feet such as humans.

Great pick...looks real to me..big time

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this pic might be way to big..im sorry if it is....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join