It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Intrepid and I'm appearently a racist.....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Personally I don't see anything anymore in this thread. I've seen some good posts, and I've seen refusal to accept that the OP was not attacking anyone with his post. Perhaps it was a little bit naive to start a thread like this (don't worry Intrepid, I still love Asterix
), but I've seen that it was not meant to offend anyone. It was just showing a frustration that I'm sure lots of caucasians have.

Some people have been burned so much that they've learned to treat others with a velvet glove. It happens in race, sex, and religion. Try making a comment about the woman driving in front of you while your in the car with your wife's feminist friend. Etc.. etc... Velvet gloves, otherwise the volcano will erupt, as it has in this thread.

In Dutch they call it lange tenen... A short fuse.

Furthermore.. I would like to have some peace and quiet in this forum please. My time has been wasted in this thread for too long, because I wanted to try to reason, and then later resort to verbal warnings, without taking actual mod action. Months ago I would've never let this pass one bit.

Let's leave things be and accept my explanation of this thread in this post as what the matter is here. As what has really happened. Don't take it any other way, because that would be deviating from truth of the matter. If you refuse to do so, then AbovePolitics.com is not the place for you.

This goes for both sides of the race card calling.

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join