It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality star Anna Nicole Smith is dead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This Anna news drowned out the even more bizzaro Astronut Lisa Nowak news...go figure. This leaves me thinking that perhaps most of America is only skin deep and will readily jump on any story that holds more reason for schadenfreude.

So here many of us are beating on the bones of a dead women, who most likely died from complications of a broken heart. Tis truelly a sick and pathetic sign of the times.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am sorry, thread running really isn't my thing, but I try to keep up with fascinating topics such as this. There's more conspiracy in this than anything since astronauts in diapers.

Seems like there's a new possible daddy. Zsa Zsa Gabor's (another famous gold-digger, she's 90) latest hubby claims to have --how do I put this delicately? Prince someone (bought title) or other, had his thing with her too?

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband: I could be Smith baby's father

Yes, it's the sex angle that sells. No denying that.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lets say we all give Anna Nicole a bit of respect and dignity which we all deserve.

Lets even try to imagine the effect this is having and will continue to have on her family.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As we pursue discussion here, why not try to focus on the abundance of potential conspiracies surrounding this particular case?

ATS and indeed ATSNN are for the most part a conspiracy discussion community, and usually quite good at investigating potential conspiracies.

There is no doubt that the death of Anna Nicole Smith, her son, and the circumstances surrounding their untimely deaths are extremely tragic, and deserve to be questioned. But more than that, this topic should be treated with respect.

So, from this point forward, if you wish to continue this discussion, please try to focus on the points above.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Um_Gazz is right, why don't we focus on the possible conspiracies instead of exercising schadenfreude.

An old Danish proverb goes: "The misfortune of one is the fortune of another".

The death of one golddigger makes hundreds of new emerge.

And now this "prince" enters the scene.

For dg, I found this on him

Biography for Frédéric von Anhalt
Birth name
Robert Lichtenberg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spouse
Zsa Zsa Gabor (14 July 1986 - present)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trivia
Is the son of a policeman who purchased the title "Prince Frederic of Anhalt" via an adoption. Marie Auguste Princess of Anhalt sold him the title, because she needed the money.

Elsewhere on the site he is stated born 1943. So CNN (or himself) lies him 4 years younger.

But that's what your dealing with in conspiracies: LIES.

Our mission is to find out what is the truth in this sea of lies.

The autopsy was performed yesterday, any news on that?

I'm not very good at searching and I got the slowest GPRS connection on the Northern hemisphere, so I can only follow the general news.

And what about her baby, Dannilyne, where is she now? As I've seen mentioned somewhere, the risc she might be switched is very real.

Also her private nurse is reported to have hesitated calling the police when she found Anna passed out. Taking her time cleaning up?

Then there's the reports saying she felt ill (flu like symptoms) prior to her collapse. Someone reported that the old man Marshall's son (fighting Anna in court) had suddenly died from a very aggresive respiratory infection. Sounds like a flu to me, and like someone mentioned in connection to the information, where was this Stern, when that happened?

I wonder if he can have any connection to bio-hazardous research/labs?

If it turns out Anna died from flu, there a trail to follow.

Sure, there's enough of questions to be asked, and if we want to get a bit further than the tabloids, we better start asking.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Preliminary reports on the autopsy says its inconclusive. Stomach content didn't reveal presence of drugs.

www.iht.com...

But I found this on
Howard K. Stern

Records show that he attended the University of California at Berkeley and UCLA Law School, passed the California Bar and was admitted to practice in 1994. But a search of legal data bases did not show any cases in which he had been the lawyer of record.

Public records also showed that the 38-year-old Californian maintains an apartment in Santa Monica, Calif., from which he operated a business called "Hot Smoochie Lips Inc." The nature of the business was not known.

A lawyer who never brought a case to court, operating a business of unknown nature. Something smells.

Given the cryptic name of his business, could he be a pimp?

Fellow members, find more info on this character.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting points khunmoon.

For those who may miss it in the general current events discussion forum, there is a thread already discussing potential conspiracies in this case...

Daniel & Anna Nicole Smith (murdered)?

Please feel free to contribute to either this or the above linked discussion.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
To update this thread, the information is brought forward on the other thread, that another candidate for the paternity is mentioned in a recent book by Anna's halfsister Donna Hogan, "Train Wreck: Anna Nicole Smith Unauthorized". The old man Marshall possibly had his sperm frozen.
www.nydailynews.com...

It was contributed by seentoomuch who also brings the very interesting hypothesis, given the symptoms of both Anna and the old man's son, Pierce Marshall's deaths, that they could fit with those of anthrax. Thank you for that stm, very,very interesting.

To sum up, now we have five candidates in the paternity case:

Howard K., the boyfriend lawyer,
Birkhead, the photographer claiming an affair with Anna,
The "prince", spouse of Zsa Zsa,
The deceased son, Daniel,
Her late husband, the old man Marshall.

Given the promiscuity and decadant nature of this case and the whole scene, more might show up I feel.

But the key figure is the lawyer Howard K.

Any ways to find out about this business of his? Any register you can search? the turn-over --if it had any-- of this "Hot Smoochie Lips Inc." should be public, shouldn't it? Or the nature of it, shouldn't it show in some register of companies?

I really don't know, I'm not into the structure of registrations of businesses in America.

Some of you are, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Folks, if you've never read a Buzzflash editorial before, please allow me to 'politicize' this discussion once again:

editorial

By Sunday, we have a bad case of diaper, breast and pre-Armageddon (the nuking of Iran by "Thelma and Louise") whiplash at BuzzFlash.com.

Still, as we rub our sore neck from the infotainment "reporting" train wreck of the week past, we do hope for the mental health recovery of the romantically desperate astronaut, and we are sorry for Nicole Smith that being a celebrity in America has cost another life.

But we are also profoundly concerned that Congress is not moving fast enough to keep Cheney and Bush from initiating "the Rapture" by bombing Iran.

Because in that case, the corporate tabloid television networks – who can’t distinguish between the news value of breasts, diapers and delusional, deceitful wars – won’t be around as the final shock and awe display of the Bush-Cheney administration lights the fuse that leads to World War III.

What would happen if the world blew up and no one saw it on television?

Yes, it was a helluva week. Why would I wish to politicize this issue again? Because as far as conspiracy theories go, I believe this govt would go to any lengths possible to utilize the most dispicable devices to distract and divert attention from very real issues that could cost us ALL our very lives.

And I'll even connect it to war: War is evil and it feeds on itself and worse and worse things will keep happening until it stops. People are dieing by the hundreds of thousands. It's a downward spiral that can only be stopped by the Will of the People.

We have about as much Will as Anna Nicole, if you think about it collectively.

Yes, I think we should all look at the microcasm of vulnerability, injustice, distrust, superiority, and helplessness in Nicole's life story and see them on a societial scale. And what do we get?

A whole lotta grief.

Five Core Concerns

The examples presented here make the key point sufficiently clear: today's conservative leaders and their allies have taken advantage of us. They have appealed to our five core concerns in an effort to garner broad support for a narrow agenda that betrays our values and our communities. It is not wrong to appeal to issues of vulnerability, injustice, distrust, superiority, and helplessness when the goal is to advance our collective welfare. Indeed, it is important to do so. But it is wrong to employ these appeals as they have done--as a strategy that exploits our concerns without truly addressing the realities of our everyday lives.

[edit on 11-2-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is the most sound and clear analyses I've read for a long time. Thank you, psyop!

You have voted psyopswatcher for the Way Above Top Secret award.

For putting this story in a bigger context. Even I who never cared about celebs got carried awy by the story. Which really in the bigger view is a non-event, but one that tease us in our own boring lifes.

Still the conspiracy remains, but you put to higher level, psyop, which doesn't make it less teasing. Most of all you put it in a perspective were it belongs. Thanks once more.

And that piece about our five core concerns is just a gem

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks Khunmoon. There certainly is a little something in this story for all of us.

And lessons for many.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This whole mess has stunk to high heaven since Daniel died, and I have endured considerable ridicule from other members for voicing my suspicions.

Last night the news showed footage of the refrigerator in the hotel room where she died. Plenty of Methadone in there. Apparently it was prescribed to her under another name by a psychiatrist, if I have the story correct.

In the aftermath of the death of Anna Nicole Smith and a preliminary autopsy report that revealed no natural causes, speculation rose that the 39-year-old model and actress died as a result of a drug overdose. Although no illegal drugs were found in her hotel suite by investigators, they did find several prescription drugs, including the highly addictive and powerful painkiller methadone.

link

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It does have the ring of a midevil palace/court intrigue with heirs being offed to position the favorite in line for the dynasty.

From what I understand, Danielynn's future lies in the hands of the Bahamas officials and their interpretation of paternity law. That Stern is named on the birth certificate makes him the Father, dna or not. That document alone expresses the wishes of the deceased mother.

What this is shaping up to be, imo, is a custody rights' battle the scoop of Elian Gonzalez--and we all know where that one went, back to his natural parent. The argument of what was best for the child and what the mother would have wanted going completely out the window when it came to the surviving parent's rights.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
psypopswatcher,

A couple of posts back, I got the impression you were conjecturing whether Anna'a death, and the media circus to follow, might have been part of a "distractive media" event put on by the "disinformation masters" that control the mainstream news. Is that impression correct? Do you think stories such as this are used to suppress other worthy news stories (which contain information the PTB have a vested interest to shield from public knowledge) due simply to the volume of attention paid to them?

If so, how deep do you think the conspiracy goes? Are the stories seized upon as they become available, or are they manufactured and provided as needed? Do they have probable media events waiting in the wings on file to "steer the news" as they see fit? It would be pro-active, and I wouldn't put it past a guy like Rove.

In fact, I started a thread about this very issue a while back. At the time, even I thought it was a bit far-fetched and paranoid. Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't. That speculation alone, perspective back a couple of frames from operations to intelligence and its manipulation, makes this thread worthwhile. I only as a study of a case in point.

Relativity in Hindsight: Rove, Jefferson, Zarqawi, and NK Nukes

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
psypopswatcher,

A couple of posts back, I got the impression you were conjecturing whether Anna'a death, and the media circus to follow, might have been part of a "distractive media" event put on by the "disinformation masters" that control the mainstream news. Is that impression correct? Do you think stories such as this are used to suppress other worthy news stories (which contain information the PTB have a vested interest to shield from public knowledge) due simply to the volume of attention paid to them?

If so, how deep do you think the conspiracy goes? Are the stories seized upon as they become available, or are they manufactured and provided as needed? Do they have probable media events waiting in the wings on file to "steer the news" as they see fit? It would be pro-active, and I wouldn't put it past a guy like Rove.

Icarus, yes I believe that TPTB know how a celebrity scandal can be manipulated and used to their advantage when needed. To disavow this is to insult their intelligence and cunning when it comes to protecting everything they've worked for. And everything they've worked for isn't being shown in the best light these days. The article on the Five Core Concerns shows how they've exploited the psychological effects on the nation. People have been catching on that these are their concerns too. The WH is having some credibility problems and the solutions can manifest on many levels.

So the propaganda keeps flowing... now that they've got everyone's attention.

More bloodthristy propaganda on the way

And as far as conspiracy theory, why not shoot for the highest and see what shakes out from there? It's CT and that's what it's all about.

We now know that her fridge was stocked with prescription meds, some in the name of an alias. How did they get past customs? When Rush's didn't? Was her privacy being respected while his wasn't? (no wonder he won't carry their water anymore--or so he says) Or was there another way of getting them thru screening that the tabloid press didn't/wouldn't pick up on, flying under the radar?

And why is methadone being described as a painkiller? It's for heroin addicts. And it's not used in the Bahamas according to this site:

Importation of Methadone: import regulations could not be clarified

Therefore, travellers wishing to bring methadone into the Bahamas for personal use as medication are strongly advised to contact a diplomatic mission of the Bahamas well in advance of their intended journey.

source

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

And why is methadone being described as a painkiller? It's for heroin addicts.

Not true, though it is used for that.

Methadone has gained popularity among physicians for the treatment of other medical problems, such as chronic pain. The increased usage comes as doctors search for an opioid drug that can be dosed less frequently than short-acting drugs like morphine or hydrocodone. Another factor in the increased usage is the low cost of methadone. A month's supply will typically have a retail cost of $30-50 in the United States, compared to hundreds of dollars for alternative opioids. Methadone, with its long half-life (and thus long duration of effect) and good oral bioavailability, is a common second-choice drug for pain that doesn't respond to weaker agonists. Some physicians also choose methadone for treating chronic pain in patients who are thought to have a propensity for addiction.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
psyopswatcher

I can tell you that Methadone IS used for a pain killer.

My husband was referred to a pain management dr and the dr offered him Methadone for his pain and he refused it.

After hearing all of this about Anna Nicole I'm very happy that he didn't take it.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Physical pain, right? She lost her son, that was mental anguish she suffered from. What physical pain would it have been prescribed for?

Here's a scenario being floated. That she'd had surgery and it may have become infected:

Adverse reactions to surgery could become serious; there are numerous documented cases of seizures, heart attacks and high fevers leading to death. Recent published research shows that inflammation caused by common respiratory and urinary tract infections like bronchitis, pneumonia and cystitis, may contribute to in increased risk of heart attack and stroke, and the greatest risk is in the earliest stages of infection.

If Anna did have a recent cosmetic procedure, and she exhibited "flu like symptoms" over the last few days, it's quite possible that the star died of a massive infection, perhaps complicated by an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is another man claiming to be the father.

extratv.warnerbros.com...

When the heck will this ever end?

[edit on 2/13/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
And now bringing this to a close.

Anna Nicole died of drug overdose

An accidental drug overdose proved to be the end of Anna Nicole Smith, Florida officials announced Monday.

Broward County medical examiner Joshua Perper and Seminole police chief Charlie Tiger say they found nine different drugs in Smith's blood system, including Methadone, chloral hydrate (a hypnotic drug used for insomnia) and three different drugs used to treat depression and anxiety.

There you have it, she killed herself.

Or did she?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join