It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality star Anna Nicole Smith is dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfoo

Cant just say "what"? Im telling you that it was my opinion. guess what sunshine..We are entitled to our own opinions here in the states! And I could give two craps less if you like it or not. I didnt say it to make you all warm and gushy inside.

I think it is just an uneducated person like yourself you exposes this hate.

Alright Ms. Cleo. whatever you say

All I can say is thank god you are not Australian.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Gazz that was the first thing that came into my mine, that somebody got her so she would stop trying to get more money from her former husband's family . . . but . . .

I never thought about this new twist . . . good point.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkmelb

I never said you had to know her life, I said if you hadn't heard of her then you should get out more.

that makes no sense, it's the people who gets out and have a life that don't follow the lifes of celebrities...

think about it.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually she only got a small part of it, the rest is still lock in courts by her former husband's family dispute.

ahhh...

but, does "small" mean a value in the millions

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
First, possible someone could have killed the son, Then Anna, now in control of all of Anna's estate... Hmmmm

you and i should collaborate a novel or something

this is what i thought when i first heard she was dead

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Cant just say "what"? Im telling you that it was my opinion. guess what sunshine..We are entitled to our own opinions here in the states! And I could give two craps less if you like it or not. I didnt say it to make you all warm and gushy inside.

I think it is just an uneducated person like yourself you exposes this hate.

Alright Ms. Cleo. whatever you say

All I can say is thank god you are not Australian.

Indeed. Im quite content with my country.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder, can a paternity test be forced by courts to see who is the father?

After all is two men claiming paternity, whomever gets the baby . . . gets the money.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

I never said you had to know her life, I said if you hadn't heard of her then you should get out more.

that makes no sense, it's the people who gets out and have a life that don't follow the lifes of celebrities...

think about it.

I'm not going through this with you again. To deny knowledge of her existence is either a straight out lie or you must have been living under a rock for more than 20 years.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder, can a paternity test be forced by courts to see who is the father?

After all is two men claiming paternity, whomever gets the baby . . . gets the money.

I believe so. It would have to be the family that fights for the paternity test though.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
well no matter what you do you have a life so i guess i said this wrong.

All im saying is that if someone doesn't want to know anything about celebrities they are usually people who rather concentrate on their own lives then the lifes of other celebrities.

That makes more sense as to what i meant.

I personaly think that it's pathetic, they hold the lives of celebrities more valuable and when they die they talk about it for decades... get over it, it's just a person and death is natural and no one desurves more praise then anyone else for dying....

Stop showing disrespect to everyone else who have died today by ignoring them completely and giving all your attention to a celebtity...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm not going through this with you again. To deny knowledge of her existence is either a straight out lie or you must have been living under a rock for more than 20 years.

Again you did not understand,

I know of her existence but i do not know anything about her life, is that finaly clear?

At least under a rock it seems you don't get as much brain washed from the things im reading here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
at makes no sense, it's the people who gets out and have a life that don't follow the lifes of celebrities...

Why don't you get a life and start not following the people who follow celebrities?

If you don't like this topic, don't read or post to this thread. The mods have already given you that guidance, yet you continue to post worthless comments. It may come as a surprise to you, but it's possible that intelligent people may actually be interested in this story. There are many unanswered questions that make her death suspect to say the least.

The only thing I'm surprised at here is that you haven't already received a red-flag warn.

[edit on 2/8/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm not going to say it again.

Stay on topic.

Closing the thread is as easy as a few clicks. We really don't need to waste space arguing about the stuff you're going on about... so cut it out.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have a source that works for Court TV that told me they were about to break a story that Anna Nicole's son actually fathered the baby she just had a few months back. Do I believe it? I guess anything is possible. supposedly the son killed himself (aided by Howard K. Stern and Anna herself) because he couldn't handle what had happened. So maybe she committed suicide. Regardless it's always a tragedy when someone dies. She was rather hot as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
I have a source that works for Court TV that told me they were about to break a story that Anna Nicole's son actually fathered the baby she just had a few months back.

Whaaaaa!!!!!!

Well that will be conspiracy and a half.

This one never ever crossed my mind. Could it be possible, I hope your source is very good.

Going back to the custody battler, things are going to start getting ugly when the claim for the baby gets in full gear.

But now I kind of starting to understand why Nichole never wanted to have the paternity test.

This is getting better and better, I hope the poor baby doesn't end like her mother and brother.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well marg for the baby sake i hope its not true. Thats incest. And the child will be deformed if it is actually true. Are there any pics of the baby? If its all deformed looking that usually is a pretty good indicator.

I always wondered about that. Her and her son always seemed to be real touchy feely with one another. Mother and son bonding, or something else?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think with-in the law - - DNA tests can prove or disprove a man claiming he is the father - - if he files a suit.

I don't think the law can force a an uncontested woman to prove who the father is.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well marg for the baby sake i hope its not true. Thats incest. And the child will be deformed if it is actually true. Are there any pics of the baby? If its all deformed looking that usually is a pretty good indicator.

I always wondered about that. Her and her son always seemed to be real touchy feely with one another. Mother and son bonding, or something else?

Actually incest doesn't always result in deformity or birth defect or retardation, it just increases the chances.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Former Playmate, billionaire's widow, model, actress and became a new mom in same week her son died is now dead at 39 from a broken heart.

Anna Nicole and Dannielynn Hope

Tragic and perhaps a maternal death or execution...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
I have a source that works for Court TV that told me they were about to break a story that Anna Nicole's son actually fathered the baby she just had a few months back.

Wow. This actually crossed my mind a few hours ago. I guess conspiracy minds then to think about stuff like that...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
This is the most ridiculous hijackinghijacking of an ATSNN thread I have ever seen.

If you don't think this merits an ATSNN thread DON'T CLICK ON IT. Period. Someone submitted it, it was voted in, and it's on ATSNN.

This is how we do things here. Enough people found it to be relevant to make it an ATSNN story.

Consider this the official "stay on topic" post. Further off topic debating of whether this is newsworthy, further crude remarks, and other stupidity will receive warns immediately.

I will likely be sanitizing the dead weight out of this thread.

I can not believe that people who think a thread is stupid will post a dozen times in it.

Get over it. If our users vote something in, it's in. You don't like it? We have a few MILLION other posts you can respond to.

That's all.

Thank you Djarums !!!

Yes, it seems those little old ladies living in nursing homes who're paid to create diversions and wild tangents within what TPTB consider 'dangerous' threads --- are less than subtle in their frenzied attempts to derail this thread.

Which as far back as Page One should have sounded loud conspiracy-potential alarm bells --- even in the minds of those who're only half concentrating !!

mod edit, fixed BB code

[edit on 8-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join