It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith Dead?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've got no doubts she OD'd and off'd herself...just like her son...

She's been pretty messed up for a while, so no real surprise....

Damn shame though, she used to be one gorgeous and sexy woman, but I guess it was simply too much too fast...and she spiralled out of control...

I really feel for her daughter....though she'll probably be set for life financially, her family is gone, and she'll grow up without ever really knowing her mom or brother....
All she'll have to go on is E! documentaries and issues of Playboy....not to mention that accursed reality show of hers....

The real victims of suicide are those that live....

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
A buddy of mine just came up with the theory that her son killed himself because the paternity test would prove that Anna Nichole's baby was his....

Far out man.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
At first I thought this was a prank thread. Anyhow, I'm really not surprised to hear this news. She’s been on something for years, and if you hear her speak, that’s the first impression you get. Yeah it’s too bad for the baby, but like many have said, maybe she will have a “Normal” life because of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here are some facts regarding related deaths within the last year or so in Anna's life...

Her highly publicized marriage to oil business executive and billionaire J. Howard Marshall, who was 63 years her senior, resulted in tumultuous speculation that she married the octogenarian merely for his money, which she denied.

Marshall died 14 months after marrying former stripper Anna Nicole Smith, who would later become involved in a court battle with her former stepson, E. Pierce Marshall

Oral arguments were heard in the case on February 28, 2006. The Court unanimously decided in the Plaintiff's favor, as rendered on May 1, 2006.

E. Pierce Marshall died June 20, 2006, 8 weeks after the jury decided in favor of Anna Nichole.

Anna's son Daniel died at the age of 20 while visiting his mother Anna Nicole at the maternity ward in Doctors Hospital in Nassau, Bahamas on September 10, 2006.

Anna's son aniel died 12 weeks after E. Pierce Marshall died.
And of course Anna died now, nearly 21 weeks later.

Come on guy's...There's got to be some conspiracy somewhere in there!

Anna Nicole Smith
James Howard Marshall II
E. Pierce Marshall
Daniel Wayne Smith
Marshall v. Marshall

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was wondering when someone was going to come up with a conspiracy story on this one.

I was actually talking to my buddy who suggested she faked her own death. And quite possibly the son's death too. He said the media and stress was way too much for her to handle, plus the new baby and the paternity, plus all the critical feedback from the media, etc...etc...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
MSNBC is now reporting that they have found illegal drugs in her hotel room

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting twist. I just always figured her as a pill popper (legally).

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My initial reaction when I heard was she just lost the will to live, after her sons death, possibly combined with post partum depression. She appeared to be on drugs heavily in all the post Daniel death interviews.

Now hearing more about her companion/husband, Howard K Stern, and the money battles, I wonder. I was under the mistaken assumption she was not getting any money, but I was wrong.

I am wondering if the oil man might not be the father. Maybe she managed to save his sperm, and her and Howard conspired to use the new baby IF they ultimately lost the lawsuit.

I really want to know if this Birkhead guy is the dad. If not, look for an explosion of wild media attention and men crawling out of the woodwrok to be tested as the baby's father.

Anna should have named the poor child Cinderella. (prince looking for the princess with a glass slipper, men looking for millions in loot with a dna test).

[edit on 10-2-2007 by baked tater]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What an interesting spin on a story that is already spun out of control! I never even thought about the oil guy's sperm....surely not though. I guess anything is possible these days. I forgot about Post Partum Depression too. This lady had a screwed up life. I can't wait till the results come back on the test, if and when they release them.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
While I wouldn't wish death upon anyone I wasn't a fan of Anna Nicole Smith.
As a guy I never found her to be that attractive. I hope that her kid gets a good upbringing and a fair shot at life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join