It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith Dead?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wow this story comes as a surprise. Anna Nicole Smith dies after collapsing in her hotel room. I wonder what caused this. Too much Trimspa baby?!

Anna Nicole Article

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This was supposed to be under Entertainment, could you please move it there. Thank you...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
guess we have two threads on this topic now....breaking news. People love Anna Nicole, or love to hate her.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
She is from Mexia,Texas, right up the road from where I am. I imagine her death is probably drug related. She always seemed to be a "pill head" to me. I am sorry that she has passed though.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't remember them telling how her son died. Does anyone know? I wonder if she was taking the same medication or something like that?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I always found her to be appealing even when she had gained weight. Its a shame when she started abusing drugs or whatever she was doing that made her start slurring her words and being foolish. I imagine the death of her son must have affected her recently too. I feel bad or her newborn child though, the mother being dead and the brother as well. Someone said in my thread that maybe she was better off but if this was suicide related or something drug related it may affect the baby in the future.

Its sad.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Definitely sad, I figured the same thing. She had her daughter, coping with the loss of her son....probably depressed all the time, taking pills to compensate for it all.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
guess we have two threads on this topic now

Actually, I think there were 4 or 5 started at about the same time. I also started one here in 'people' in BTS .. but it looks like yours was 4 minutes ahead of mine.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It would be a bad coincidence if her and her son took the same antidepressants and died. Would not look good for the drug manufacturer.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't you hate it when that happens? I just thought I would give it try on posting. Not trying to steal anyone's thunder here.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am listening in to the new conference feed from MSNBC.com
One of the reporters, whom I suspect may not have known there was a "live mic" nearby was speaking to an informant and stated that Anna Nicole Smith has died due to a drug overdose. The drug was an anti depressant that was perscribed for her from her doctor after the recent birth of her child

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Link to the live video conference coming up is on my blog.

wizardwordsblog.com

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
That is a thought, but wasn't the son on some kind of other medication as well. I can't remember what it was. Oxy something maybe...methadone....oohhh I can't recall.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
I am listening in to the new conference feed from MSNBC.com
One of the reporters, whom I suspect may not have known there was a "live mic" nearby was speaking to an informant and stated that Anna Nicole Smith has died due to a drug overdose. The drug was an anti depressant that was perscribed for her from her doctor after the recent birth of her child

Kenshiro, that sounds about right to me. Like I said, I figure it's probably drug related.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That is a thought, but wasn't the son on some kind of other medication as well. I can't remember what it was. Oxy something maybe...methadone....oohhh I can't recall.

Her son died from the methadone

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't think I really know this Anna person, I did a google image search and she looks like a scary sex woman. Anyways, yeah.

7A

link   
double post.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

link   

OOPS
double post from me two. it must be comunicable!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Scary sex woman...LOL that is funny. That's one way to describe her!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm curious to find out if it was intentional or accidental. If it was not intentional the family doc. better put his boots on because he is sure to be in deep. Thats what I hate about some Doc's they are quick to prescribe meds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join