It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Moment We've All Been Waiting For?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well with the current UFO flap in full swing and disclosure by Chile and the O'Hare saga, not to mention Phoenix Lights are we in for a bombshell this year? The BIG Event ie First Contact? I hope so. With the war in Iraq raging on, North Korea playing with nuclear firecrackers and Iran trying to make nukes and Israel and Palestine threatening to kill each other again the timing is better than ever. What a brilliant diversion it would be to have Cosmic distractions for us all to contemplate. And who knows maybe it would serve as a catalyst for Humanity to grow up and stop fighting in the playground and embark on a more exciting future.

Thoughts anyone ?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I honestly dont think so. But it would be nice..but I think if that did happen things would get alot worse then they already are. Complete and total chaos.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is not the first time that we have had waves of UFO sightings. It happened in the 50's and 60's, and it pops up again every once in a while.

Maybe this is different because we have the technology to talk to each other about it now.

Either way, it makes for great discussion!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For some reason, I don't think Aliens and UFOs would get involved with us (or intervene if you will) cuz we're fighting wars and such.
The entire human history is filled with wars, and the war on terror in Iraq is much more of a "localized" war.
If ETs didnt intervene in WWII I doubt they're going to now...
IMO

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One or more of the EBE races above, on and below this ball may care about the present and future health of this ball our beings presently occupy.
They may or may not care what we are doing to each other -- to them it may be positive, as a primitive form of population control.

WWII became UFO--hot UFO activity once the two atomics were detonated over Japan.
Nuclear world destruction now may be their primary interest, for many reasons I would think. Two of which might be the immediate destruction of souls in the blast proximity, and, impossibility of inhabiting the planet (Hybrids)?, afterwards.

In one of Cayce's readings and published.. he mentions their here and will not allow the world to destroy itself.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That is correct too much time and energy went into the human population.Would we like to see an "experiment" we have been working on for eons destroyed not likely.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good valid points so far and i have thought about the possibility of ailens not wanting to nuke ourselves not because they like us but for their own vested reasons ie creating hybrids as highlighted. But i don't know i just have a gut feeling something maybe on the way. Look at all the NASA tapes of what they offically call "ice particles" and in doing so insulting our intelligence ! And now we have been given chilling warnings about global warming and reports comming out advising Planet Earth is in trouble. Maybe now IS the time to intervene and for Mankind and ET to have a frank and honest discussion, perhaps an exchange of technologies etc? Maybe time for the zoo keepers to come in and clean out the cages?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I can see contact happening this year, especially if Bush n co try to nuke Iran.

As someone else just said, it is not our destiny to end in a ball of nuclear hellstorm.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
probably, also dont forget about greer and his releasing of fastwalkers on the exact anneversary of the phoenix lights lol thats funny. anyways that jan van ellam guy might be very well right as everything he predicted happened except for full disclosure. he said by april we will have contact at least once that no govt, scientist could deny but that one hasnt happened yet ;d

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Are any of these new ufo sightings on video tape or anything like that. I'm kinda interested to look at them.

I haven't seen anything bizarre lately except the immensly radical weather change just after christmas here in ontario and the crazy storm that made a huge storm front from quebec to london.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The UFO Conspiracy started before Clinton's and Bushes time,
and covered very well by the way, so asking them if anything
can be done about it is like finding the first man to flicked the switch
inside the first Foo Fighter. (Perhaps the German woman pilot?)

Is that what its all about?

Did the little bitty fire ball fly around Allied bombers on a run powered
by zero point magnetic fields?

If so would the days of oil searches be out numbered?

Or is it Freedom for IRAQ not oil from IRAQ that is important?

Is Freedom for IRAQ is more important than Freedom from lies of us?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

WWII became UFO--hot UFO activity once the two atomics were detonated over Japan.
Nuclear world destruction now may be their primary interest, for many reasons I would think. Two of which might be the immediate destruction of souls in the blast proximity, and, impossibility of inhabiting the planet (Hybrids)?, afterwards.

I think the rise in UFO sighting during WWII has a direct corallation (sp?) to the highly increased air traffic (fighter planes and what not).
There's been numerous UFO sightings throughout history. I dont think the ETs care what we do
And lets be honest, theres literally billions and billions of planets out there. If a race of beings is able to travel to our planet they must also have the means to travel to alot of the other ones. Many of which would likely have the same types of resources as Earth
imo.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by xmaskx]

[edit on 8-2-2007 by xmaskx]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
oh well, my reply is also italicized...
dont know how to adjust it...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Good valid points so far and i have thought about the possibility of ailens not wanting to nuke ourselves not because they like us but for their own vested reasons ie creating hybrids as highlighted. But i don't know i just have a gut feeling something maybe on the way. Look at all the NASA tapes of what they offically call "ice particles" and in doing so insulting our intelligence ! And now we have been given chilling warnings about global warming and reports comming out advising Planet Earth is in trouble. Maybe now IS the time to intervene and for Mankind and ET to have a frank and honest discussion, perhaps an exchange of technologies etc? Maybe time for the zoo keepers to come in and clean out the cages?

You might have a chance in getting Bush to talk to ETs.

But if you asked him I don't know what he would do.

Its hush hush between UFOs, ETs and the CIA and the rest of
the world. Its going so well why would anyone talk?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What if the aliens want our help in fighting a war and that is why they took interest in us in the first place.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
What if the aliens want our help in fighting a war and that is why they took interest in us in the first place.

with the technology they have it would be laughable to bring our guns and missles into a war. THEY HAVE DISABLED nuclear missles before within seconds and this is confirmed. they could want us to fight because of our aggressiveness and crazyness lol that could be a possibility

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Iran trying to make nukes

Why doesn't anyone understand they just want to make a nuclear power plant? nothing more.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"The moment we've all been waiting for?"

I'm sorry, but what moment would that be? Are you trying to say that people actually want aliens to come and invade?

I'm not certain about waiting for waves of mass landings, that would scare the hell outta me, I'd be ready with a weapon though.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
With all of the UFO coverage in the mainstream media, who knows if they are trying to prep us for some sort of public disclosure. In the past, you would be viewed as some sort of crazy if you came with a UFO story, now you have news outlets like CNN and NBC giving legitimate coverage to these stories. Is the time coming...?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't believe that any aliens will decide to reveal themselves , but rather the powers that be decide to let the rest of us know whats been going on.

Kinda hard for any political or military power to admit they've been telling lies and breaking countless laws for the last 60 years .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join