It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Forces reveal UFO presence in Chile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
News article

February 8, 2007
The military photographs and videos were revealed late Tuesday evening. They included a photograph of a spherical metallic object captured flying over Antarctica and a video of Navy ships being pursued by a luminous object in 2000

santiagotimes

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
UfO's really love persuing military ships. I wonder why they are so interested in military ships?

I don't remember which thread but there is a member on ATS that was on a US Navy ship and said he had actual footage he saved on disk and would try to find it from the Navy ships log or something like that. I will search for the thread and post it in this one if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
little by little...

maybe disclosure isn't so impossible.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
hmmmm interesting we need some other govts also

[edit on 7-2-2007 by red eye agnostic]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I don't remember which thread but there is a member on ATS that was on a US Navy ship and said he had actual footage he saved on disk and would try to find it from the Navy ships log or something like that.

Here, Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

sanc

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I would really like to know more about this, never heard of it before...

Also present at the conference was retired official Armando Valdés, who is noted for his involvement in one of Chile’s first documented UFO abductions, which became known as the Valdés Case. On April 35, 1977, Valdés, along with five members of an army patrol, saw two bright objects descending from the sky. Valdés set out alone to investigate and, according to the men, simply vanished. Fifteen minutes later, they said, he reappeared, tried to speak and passed out. The date on his watch had been advanced five days, and he had about a week's growth of beard.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This stood out to me very much:

According to his comrades, when Valdes was beginning to regain consciousness he said: "You do not know who we are, nor where we come from. But I tell you that we will soon return."

Has the day we have all waited for finally approaching?

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
1. Has anyone seen the photo's that were presented during this ufo conference?

2. Is this the first time we've heard about the valdes abduction experience?

In any event, seems like there was a lot presented at this press conference. Wonder if there was any video taken from it. Fascinating!

[edit on 8-2-2007 by amongus]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The article says that the chilean military released ufo photos.

Where are the photos?

As usual, the attempt is made to misguide people, by implying that the military was saying 'there are alien ufos here', or that, because people who've served in the military were at a ufo conference, that therefore ufos are legit.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The article says that the chilean military released ufo photos.

Where are the photos?

As usual, the attempt is made to misguide people, by implying that the military was saying 'there are alien ufos here', or that, because people who've served in the military were at a ufo conference, that therefore ufos are legit.

Every little step helps.

I believe UFO disclosure is something that will be slowly revealed over time, not all at once.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Found this.

Eight soldiers in the north of Chile see two small lights. The corporal in charge of the group disappears, to later return speaking incoherent words. This is the plot of the "Valdés case". Twenty-seven years after the best-known Chilean UFO story was first reported, some still try to revive it despite the lack of new reports. Nevertheless, multiple incoherencies in the account make the "abduction" of Cpl. Armando Valdés Garrido a complex and dubious story...continues magonia.demon.co.uk

I'm still searching for an image of anything t do with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
related article
link

From July 01, 2005,
CHILE: UFO LANDING VIDEO UNDER ANALYSIS
frankwarren.blogspot.com

I can't see a link to a video on this. Maybe they are in youtube or others?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by violet]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I would really like to know more about this, never heard of it before...

Also present at the conference was retired official Armando Valdés, who is noted for his involvement in one of Chile’s first documented UFO abductions, which became known as the Valdés Case. On April 35, 1977, Valdés, along with five members of an army patrol, saw two bright objects descending from the sky. Valdés set out alone to investigate and, according to the men, simply vanished. Fifteen minutes later, they said, he reappeared, tried to speak and passed out. The date on his watch had been advanced five days, and he had about a week's growth of beard.

April 35th? Is that a typo in the article or is there reason to doubt the story?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
it's a typo, should be 25th

You can read about Valdes here:
The Valdes Case

what's up with this ?
"... I was never abducted!" Armando Valdes
Link

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

- So what'll it be then? Were you abducted or not?

- I can't tell you yes or no. I have a truth, but it's a long
story, son. The whole phenomenon must have transpired here on
Earth. The truth is harder to explain than a lie. If I said that
I went to another galaxy, it would be easier. This is harder to
believe.

- I don't believe you...

- You see? I only want to be at peace with myself. You want the
truth? I was never abducted! But another phenomenon occurred.

- What phenomenon?

- Something very close to home, having to do with Earth. And it
happened to me with a purpose I have just come to realize. I
speak of future things in my book. They call it eschatology...

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Maybe he wasn't abducted as such but it seems something defiantely happened (or he just wants to sell more books!)

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Nammu]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
hi - this story has me intrigued , so i went looking for the elusive photos

and ran into a fooking brick wall - my google fu is weak today i cannot even locate the conference - nevermind individual photos from it

it is billed as either :

" the tenth international ufology conference "

OR

" the tenth international days of ufology confrence "

and nothing - there is no website , convention schedule , adverising , nothing

has the chuffing conference been abducted ????????

it was not advertised in any UFO forum i can search

no guest speakers were listed - who is going to show up if no advertising occurs ???

" big name " speakers are vital for a conference sucess -

no hotel or facility in "Viña del Mar" has , to the best of my knoeledge :

offered a concessionary rate to attendees

is actually hosting any event associated with a conference

ie showing a hall or venue as " booked " by the convention

will the real convention please stand up

further - there are no entries on any of the " usual suspects " of ufo research sites indicating ths they have ever been to such a conference

if this is the tenth , where are the reports on the other 9

people make up a lot of crap - but inventing a fake conference seems to begar belief

but - where is the conference ????????

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
had to go trawling spannish sites :

and voila :

chilean ufo group home page

" under impressive " is a term that springs to mind

PS - stil no pictures

[edit on 8-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

UfO's really love persuing military ships. I wonder why they are so interested in military ships?

What ETs like to do is to show us despite the military might that any military may posess, they can turn off those weapons, and out manuever anything the military has. They are also probably looking for nuclear weapons to determine what our insane rating here is on Earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

I don't remember which thread but there is a member on ATS that was on a US Navy ship and said he had actual footage he saved on disk and would try to find it from the Navy ships log or something like that.

Here, Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

sanc

Erm.. that is the most rubbish UFO vid ive ever seen........ real or not its still just a dot.......

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Check out the videos that I posted on a thread about chile. They have some pretty impresive UFOs over there. They are probably going to have a big landing event soon.

Check out my thread, and see the video proof.

See here

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join