It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special/Deformed people:Government Expirements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The first thing I want to make clear is that this thread is not meant to offend anyone who is deformed or anyone who has relations to a deformed person.

My theory on these people is that they are not really born with all these diseases. I think when babies are born, some of them get injected with different chemicals or hormones and the government tracks these people for the rest of their lives. The purposes this could serve would be:
1: Testing different chemicals to see if they are human-friendly
2: Seeing different reactions from people when they see something different
3: Maybe the government is just a really cruel group of people that like to watch these poor people go through life with deformities and disabilities.

Again, I'm sorry if this post offends anyone and please contact me via U2U if there is any problems.

-D-TOX X

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
My theory on these people is that they are not really born with all these diseases. I think when babies are born, some of them get injected with different chemicals or hormones and the government tracks these people for the rest of their lives.

How would you explain physical abnormalities/mental defects (such as severe mental retardation) that are diagnosable during the prenatal stage of life?

Looking forward to your response.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nature is unaware of good and evil, and thus can be far crueler than any human agency.

Conditions like Down's Syndrome and ectopic pregnancy are understood well enough that we can discount artificial intervention in the vast majority of cases of birth defects. Not to mention that these conditions have existed for centuries.

It does interest me, however, that we are experiencing a rapid increase in the incidence of autism. While some sources claim that this is due to an increased tendency to label our children with such disorders, and lax guidelines for diagnosing them, there have been far more autistic children born in recent years than in the decades before.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I like both of your points and they do partially prove my theory wrong. One idea that crossed my mind with the prenatal stage diagnosis was that maybe the mother was injected without her knowlege(maybe even with her knowlege) and it effected the fetus. Another possibility could be that when a mother goes in for artificial insemenation, the semen in the sperm bank has been infected. Again, these are just theories and I appreciate all the feedback I get.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would like to ask a Moderator to remove this thread for me. I have adopted this profile from a friend and this story is not my own. I actually believe this story to false anyway, seeing as how this friend has never traveled outside of the country. Thanks.

Deny Ignorance.

DTOX X

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

Public schools get federal money for having "Special" students attend. Some of these children are deliberately misdiagnosed just to bring more money into their schools. That is why you hear of more cases of Autism.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I bet they use ''terrorists'' to experiment on

new topics

top topics

join