It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Fox News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
just watch the video on who runs fox news and nevermind the liberal conservitive BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I especially liked when FOX News labeled Mark Foley as Democrat during his sex scandal.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The credibility of Fox News certainly isn't their claim to fame. It's typical neo-con rhetoric for the most part, regardless who's running it.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All FOX News has accomplished is to take media propaganda to a new high (or low), which unfortunately has trickled down to the other networks (that is, either left or right wing propaganda).

I take with a grain of salt most of what the network and cable news shows report - most of which is pure sensationalism anyway (i've noticed that FOX News seems to jump faster to sensational/sleazy topics faster than most of the other sources after a quick report of the 'relevant topic du jour'.

I like CSPAN, which does not give opinion, highlights the top stories from a pool of news publications, and allows viewers to express their thoughts on topics.

FOX News; the 'Keep them Fat, Dumb, and Happy' channel.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by TypeSH2001]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Every post on this thread is so typical ATS stuff. Anything said or listed about conservatives is attacked and attacked, its wrong, propaganda, neo-con...etc.

What's wrong with you people? Of course, I see the hatred, comming from liberals - who are supposed to be loving and compassionate. What happened to you guys? When did you become hateful?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar

Originally posted by WheelsRCool
Fox News is more truthful than the other news agencies

Wasn't Fox News the channel who called the election for bush, which is where the Florida Recount started?
[edit on 8-2-2007 by Quasar]

OMFG! you are kidding right?! please tell me that was a joke? The NEWS called the election?! *ROLLS AND LAUGHS FOR 10 HOURS*

You sir, have had WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much kool aid.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
Every post on this thread is so typical ATS stuff. Anything said or listed about conservatives is attacked and attacked, its wrong, propaganda, neo-con...etc.

What's wrong with you people? Of course, I see the hatred, comming from liberals - who are supposed to be loving and compassionate. What happened to you guys? When did you become hateful?

When they realized they dont represent the average joe in america and lost the last two elections.

Seriously though, come on. Someone posted that fox new called the election! What the hell is that about?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What's wrong with you people?

Well, why don't you put the positive spin on the conservatives, neocon...etc.

Exactly...What's wrong with you people?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
whaa,

That's not my point. Don't label me as liberal or conservative. (i don't think you intended to do that)

My point is that this is all that goes on here at ATS, liberal vs. conservative.

I have always felt that every politician should be fired. Every one of them from the local assemblymen to the president - period. Let's start over from scratch. Let's find people who care about the needs of american citizens first. - then we can help the rest of the world with poverty, education and medicine.

That's my point. If we continue to bicker, nothing is going to get done. We will always have the same problems we have now, which will only continue to grow.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
Ahhhhh, don't get me started on Fox News. That channel is so biased. Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity should both be shot.

Last time I checked, the government doesn't control your TV remote.

Don't like a certain channel? Don't watch it! FOX must be doing something right, because people are watching!

I quoted the above because I'm am tired of hearing about how "compassionate" liberals are. It seems that if you don't agree with a liberal, they want you dead. Cheney had a near-miss in Pakistan earlier in the week, and some people are mad that he didn't die.

I put up with 8 years of the alleged rapist, Bill Clinton, but not once did I want him to die. Why do some liberals wish death upon their opponents? Could it be that it is easier to debate the dead?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

I put up with 8 years of the alleged rapist, Bill Clinton, but not once did I want him to die. Why do some liberals wish death upon their opponents? Could it be that it is easier to debate the dead?

I don't want Cheney and Bush dead, just in jail, where all their friends are.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
this topic made me smile

Can anyone trace back what news company showed the report that bush had people with the same names as dead felons unable to vote because they werer democrats...that would make me smile more if somone found that and i could watch it again

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

whaa,

That's not my point. Don't label me as liberal or conservative. (i don't think you intended to do that)

My point is that this is all that goes on here at ATS, liberal vs. conservative.

I have always felt that every politician should be fired. Every one of them from the local assemblymen to the president - period. Let's start over from scratch. Let's find people who care about the needs of american citizens first. - then we can help the rest of the world with poverty, education and medicine.

That's my point. If we continue to bicker, nothing is going to get done. We will always have the same problems we have now, which will only continue to grow.

I too was going rebuke you comment but you went
and redeemed yourself..

yes your right... but the info war for our hearts and mind is soooooooo
strong.....
we ...the left/Liberal/commie what ever they call us, are just like you..
COMPLETELY FED UP WITH OUR LEADERSHIP

top topics

<< 1   >>

join