It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I quit smoking today

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Day 3 and woke up feeling more evil then usual after stressfull, aggravating dreams.

I stopped smoking due to the cost, I don't want to be an addict anymore and am reminded how much I am (was) everytime I went to a movie or resturant, I also am an older parent of an autistic 8 year old and I really want to be here for her as much as I can. For a second yesterday, I almost used her as rationaliztion to pick up again as Autism has some really stressful aspects however I recognized what my tricky lil brain was doing and took personal responsibility.

Feel like my best friend just died.

My No. 1 motivator was for the last three weeks I was awaiting an MRI and results for a rare form of lung cancer called a Pancoast Tumor. When the tests came back negative, I actually have herniated C6 & C5 discs in my neck which symptoms mimic the tumor, I felt like I would be a fool to ignore this warning sign from the universe.

Wondering how the posters from this long since forgotten thread faired and if any other ATSers have recently become smoke free.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

anybody still here. Anyone. Big tobbaco is the devil. i hope he didnt kill you guys yet

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join