It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudolph Giuliani Close to Entering Race for Republican Nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Fact: Hilary Clinton was at the 2006 Bilderberg conference.

I don't understand what that proves.

Fact: [URL=Hilary Clinton voted for the war in Iraq and clearly wants to go in Iran if you look at the news.

I have never heard her ever imply anything like that.

Fact: Hilary Clinton voted for the patriot act.

Again, I don't understand what that proves.

Fact: Hilary Clinton lied when she said thousands of times she would never run for president. No regrets for my vote for Iraq war [/URL]

Of course she wasn't going to say that she was running for president before she did. Everyone does that.

Fact: Hilary supports torture

I don't agree with her stance but I don't see what that proves.

Fact: Murdoch is supporting her

I don't see what that proves.

Fact: The Clintons and Bushes are heavily impliqued in drug smuggling

I sincerely doubt the validity of that claim.

Fact: Barbara Bush is calling Bill Clinton his son, so big connections between the two families.

I thought that was George H.W. Bush? Even so, I don't understand what the connection between the two families shows.

Fact: Bush made a tribute to Clinton

He was making a speech out of courtesy. I don't understand what it proves.

Fact: Bill Clinton is in bohemian grove.

Et cetera....

I don't see what this proves. I am familiar with Bohemian Grove, and based on my research, there is nothing pernicious about it.

Even in the aggregate, these statements do not paint a picture of anything.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes, that the two families are connected, work for the same goal but in a different manage team.

I don't understand what that proves. (for bilderberg)

Well, if you know something about Bilderberg, it's that they are globalists, thus neo-cons and Bush is not a neo-con, he's a globalist.

I have never heard her ever imply anything like that.

So why that all democrats don't warn the president about Iran and that they support the war on terror, implying Iran?

Again, I don't understand what that proves.

That's she's again your freedoms and the bill of rights.

Of course she wasn't going to say that she was running for president before she did. Everyone does that.

So what, it's the principe, she lied.

I don't agree with her stance but I don't see what that proves.

That she support the war on freedom and human rights, a neo-con/globalist agenda.

I don't see what that proves.

Murdoch is the propaganda master of the globalists.

I sincerely doubt the validity of that claim.

Not just this site, but there's many books on it written by people who worked at the border for several years and in the CIA.

I thought that was George H.W. Bush? Even so, I don't understand what the connection between the two families shows.

That proves that they are for the same goals and go in the same conferences and ``secret`` meetings planning agendas together, so what's the difference aside from their names? Nothing. If you look at history too, democrats and republicans both worked against the american people. Look at Clinton's regime. Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC bombings, wars, wiretapping...

He was making a speech out of courtesy. I don't understand what it proves.

That again they are tied.

I don't see what this proves. I am familiar with Bohemian Grove, and based on my research, there is nothing pernicious about it.

It is important because they set policies there.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I LOVE Rudy. I have very high hopes that he'll be the nominee for the Republicans. The only politician I have ever donated to was John McCain - 20$ for the 2000 election - but I'd consider donating $20 to Rudy.

I think a Giuliani/McCain would be a good team to throw cold water on Hillary in 2008.

I'd prefer a Gingrich/Hunter ticket myself, but I'm part of the vast right wing conspiracy as Hillary might say.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He says he wants to be a president like bush minor. ROTFLMAO!!! He better start drinking away his excess brain cells then and have a lobotomy to take care of the rest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join