It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost video...is this real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
I thought the video was good, real or not. While on the site I couldn't help but to watch the rest. Has #4 been debunked? Call me naive, but I thought it was pretty good.

I just watched it, I don't think that is real it was way too huminoid to be the typical mist type aparition that apears on film and it was way to bright to be the typical shaddow ghost. it's movements were to cohesive to an actual person slowly walking into a room. I think that this is a silly job at editing.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Yeah, I figured as much. I've always been told if it's too good to be true, then it usually is! I enjoyed it just as much anyway.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Some comments about points which have been made here:

having a camera in the car is not such a big deal, i think alot of young people do that, maybe they had been out somewhere beforehand.

after watching the translated version, the only bit that seems contrived is the "this is where i died" bit.

I dont think you can say, she was too well formed and not misty enough....we dont know what ghosts look like

someone pointed out the unliklihood of them dying after such a low impact crash....i thought that was a good point

and like Absolute Creation, i would like to know HOW this has been debunked, is it proven or is it just an assumption

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think this is the orriginal thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

I think somewhere in there it states how this was staged.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I think this is the orriginal thread...

and here

I think somewhere in there it states how this was staged.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by whatukno]

thanks for that whatukno....mystery solved i guess

top topics

<< 1   >>

join