It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Observations of an Actual UFO

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
you got it? you mean, you REALLY got it? that is excellent. first of all, dont give that stuff to anyone, but keep your eyes on it and maybe you should do a backup of it. and do not lose it (again) and carry it steadily with you. do not trust anyone in here, even if it is an admin and do not trust anyone at all from now on. you have to find a way to release it. is it possible to upload these materials onto a public server? you could quickly create some personal web space for free. you have to mass-media it now. but first of all lets hold on for a while and let us all think about how you could do that. if you really got the evidence, then we can change the world in the next few hours. what shall we do, any ideas? we need to quickly respond on this and get it out to the world.

roswell1, what have you seen yet in your life? it does not depend on your age. as i was young i have seen ufos, too. and i will never forget it and i know that there actually is something out there.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cometa]




posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
you got it? you mean, you REALLY got it? that is excellent. first of all, dont give that stuff to anyone, but keep your eyes on it and maybe you should do a backup of it. and do not lose it (again) and carry it steadily with you. do not trust anyone in here, even if it is an admin and do not trust anyone at all from now on. you have to find a way to release it. is it possible to upload these materials onto a public server? you could quickly create some personal web space for free. you have to mass-media it now. but first of all lets hold on for a while and let us all think about how you could do that. if you really got the evidence, then we can change the world in the next few hours. what shall we do, any ideas? we need to quickly respond on this and get it out to the world.

roswell1, what have you seen yet in your life? it does not depend on your age. as i was young i have seen ufos, too. and i will never forget it and i know that there actually is something out there.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cometa]


check your u2u



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i checked it, but i cant u2u, because of less than 20 posts. wtf!
i´ll quickly post some 20´s wait...

ok, U2U has been sent. check it out and contact me.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by cometa]



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Rock on FinalTheory!

If this is authentic evidence and I were you, I would be pretty freaked out by the possibility of being caught taking it.

My non-expert/non-scientific advice is to tippy-toe slowly and carefully ....!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next (either way).



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by air5five
Rock on FinalTheory!

If this is authentic evidence and I were you, I would be pretty freaked out by the possibility of being caught taking it.

My non-expert/non-scientific advice is to tippy-toe slowly and carefully ....!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next (either way).


keep a lookout for it, its definently coming ... tonight. I'm talking to a member of ATS on a chat program... we are working the plan out. It's coming.



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Standing by....!


And to avoid a single-line post I will add a question: What are your thoughts & theories on ETs in general, FinalTheory?

How did you initially respond to this event when it happened? Did it confirm things you already sensed or did it shock you into a new way of looking at the universe?

Answer (or not) at your leisure!



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by air5five
Standing by....!


And to avoid a single-line post I will add a question: What are your thoughts & theories on ETs in general, FinalTheory?

How did you initially respond to this event when it happened? Did it confirm things you already sensed or did it shock you into a new way of looking at the universe?

Answer (or not) at your leisure!


Well you know, I definently know that the US military definently doesnt own these crafts or have anything to do with them. To prove that your going to have to read the report that will be released. I'm not sure what to think, to me ufo's possess the characteristics of a perfect "scout". To me it appears as though they are scouting or watching us. What for , I have no idea... but its obvious there not meant to be seen. I really dont have a set theory or anything, alot of things sound good in my mind. How about you?



posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Scouting and watching make perfect sense to me. This would explain why we don't have the kind of good solid undeniable hard evidence needed to convince the masses - they don't want us to yet.

Now I feel funny saying "they" meaning ETs.

Because (since you asked) my thoughts about the whole UFO/ET thing are definitely mixed. With fear being forefront.

I have had many small paranormal experiences in my life. Things that singularly could be explained away, but collectively make my hackles go up. And I am an artist and extremely open-minded and liberal in my views. So I have this whole counter-culture aspect.

On the other hand I have the highest respect for rationality. And I need things to be proven to me before I put my trust in them. So the two sides of my self are at war.

On the other hand, I've been drawing UFOs and dreaming about them since I was a kid. I am the only one in my family or friends that has even the slightest interest in this subject, so it's not a cultural influence. I'm actually a bit obsessed despite being thought a flake by a ton of people. I may not be alone in this? Ha.

So anyway, I have not seen a UFO. But I have a feeling that I'm the type of person who would eventually, if they do exist (I feel that they do, but I don't know that they do, and just feeling is not good enough for me). Even without taking Peyote, ha ha. By just taking a little drive down a dark road in the middle of nowhere often enough. And the thought of really knowing scares me.

This is why I'm educating myself on this subject as much as I can. I'm drawn to it, even though if it's proven true (to me) I'll have to face my fears that will come up. But that's what I believe we're all here for - to face hard things and grow as spirits.

Anyway, that's why my first question to experiencers is usually "How did this change your outlook on life?"



posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why I Trashed This Thread


Originally posted by thefinaltheory
What I am asking the members of this board and thread is to start brainstorming amongst each other a COURSE OF ACTION and deploying this video and files, without my ass going to jail. I'm also going to need full admin / moderator support: To wipe all history of THIS THREAD away! This is important, I'm going to need support on this.

When this story broke, I saw this and decided to trash the thread just in case this concern was legitimate.

If his story was true, I didn't want to risk having his real identity somehow be derived from the information he had posted here.

So as a precaution, and in response to this member's concerns about privacy, I trashed the thread. This may have been a bad call, but I made it and am responsible for it.

Discussion of the claimed UFO sighting/evidence quickly resumed here:

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

Also, though it wasn't a primary consideration, I won't deny that another concern of mine was ensuring that certain posts weren't subsequently re-edited while within the post edit "time window".

Trashing the thread helped reduce the likelihood of evidence being changed or removed.

Why I Untrashed This Thread

Member privacy is of paramount importance on ATS, and even in cases where we suspect hoaxes, unless there is a very, very good reason to do otherwise, we will tend to err on the side of protecting member privacy.

In this case, I fully intend to protect the confidentiality of thefinaltheory's and necroflesh's registration data by not disclosing any specific IP addresses, email addresses, etc. That data should remain private.

However, I think it is necessary at this point to disclose that the first two posts to this thread, which were made eight minutes apart, were made from the same IP address. Additionally, other posts in this and the other thread, which were effectively intermingled between these accounts, also shared the same IP address.

The odds that the posts from these two different accounts were not made from the same location are, consequently, extremely low.

Sock Puppet Theater

This strongly indicates that thefinaltheory and necroflesh have a "sock puppet" relationship, which is prohibited by the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use:


Originally posted by SimonGray

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

While the use of a sock puppet casts serious doubt on the credibility of thefinaltheory/necroflesh, I considered it possible that the story was nonetheless genuine, and wished to give thefinaltheory/necroflesh the benefit of the doubt, as long as any reasonable doubt remained.

Also, it was my hope that thefinaltheory/necroflesh would deliver the additional evidence as promised, but this has not happened, and seems increasingly unlikely at this point.

Before untrashing this thread, I carefully reviewed it to check for anything which might potentially compromise this member's true identity, and am satisfied that untrashing it will not do so, but is necessary to allow ATSers examine the totality of thefinaltheory/necroflesh's claims.

Why I Closed This Thread

Because this thread is essentially "forensic evidence" at this point and discussion has proceeded in the other thread, I request that members posts their comments on this topic in the other thread:

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

Also, despite the vulgar nature of some of them, I ask that my fellow mods resist the temptation to edit any posts in this thread to avoid giving the appearance of "tampering with the evidence" (though if it's really bad, I won't stand in your way).

Thread closed.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join