It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations of an Actual UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
good responses, I been researching and fascinated by UFO's for such a long time. I just wanted to throw out what I know and seen, maybe it can takes someones research or theories to the next level. Trust me, I dont have all the answers or even know where to begin with this... All i know is what I saw and had. The footage might still be with one other person I'm going to make contact and see going on with that, and reply back. Otherwise I was wondering if anyone has seen anything that correlates or similiar to my story, especially with the inability to lock-on to ufo's from a military fighter jet.

thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't buy it at all, I can only reference myself but the bottom line
is that if I ever had anything near the power of this illegally copied
information 1. I would NEVER loose it!!! 2. If I was so capable of
stealing "Top Secret Information" from a United States Navy vessle
and I still somehow managed to bring it to my buddies house and
then "forget" that I brought EARTH CHANGING HISTORY with me
and then have a beer or two and then leave and finally the next day
I wack myself in the head and say Oh sh*t I forgot that CD. Well,
If that was me I sure as hell would NOT tell anyone about my stupidity!

Good story though,

If you "happen" to find this "top secret" video I'll be more than happy
to retract my sarcasm. Until then.........

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by necroflesh
Here is a question for all. WHy is it when someone comes out and explains what they saw, it is considered a hoax, or a lie. But, when you see a grainy crappy pic, and a very cheesy story....everyone believes it. Just a question.

Yeh dang right. There have been pictures of seagulls here that some thought were Alien Craft, UFO or something!

God how many times have I seen what look like to me flocks of birds at altitude on here somewhere that are seen as "UFO fleet spotted over....."

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

Why do you have to be such a jerk, eaglewingz? Wow...tht was totally harsh, and needlessly uncalled for.

It's not harsh, he's just being critical. We get trolls on this site all the time. His story sounds too wishy washy and the fact that he would forget something he illegally burned and something of such great importance is highly suspect too. He may have top secret clearance but what he speaks of is beyond that classification without a doubt, hence why we don't have thousands of such stories being fed to us all the time.

It's well known that UFOs are in a classification of their own.

Luxifero

Your right for your analysis , I suppose that if someone told me that had something of high importance and lost it... I'd be skeptical also. That's fine though, just keep an open mind. It's hard to prove anything on the internet ...especially in my case; all we can do is use this as a way to converse and find parallels to the stories and tried to get to the nitty gritty truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
I don't buy it at all, I can only reference myself but the bottom line
is that if I ever had anything near the power of this illegally copied
information 1. I would NEVER loose it!!! 2. If I was so capable of
stealing "Top Secret Information" from a United States Navy vessle
and I still somehow managed to bring it to my buddies house and
then "forget" that I brought EARTH CHANGING HISTORY with me
and then have a beer or two and then leave and finally the next day
I wack myself in the head and say Oh sh*t I forgot that CD. Well,
If that was me I sure as hell would NOT tell anyone about my stupidity!

Good story though,

If you "happen" to find this "top secret" video I'll be more than happy
to retract my sarcasm. Until then.........

See its a bit different though, You obviously by your name "Alien Chaser" must be out to find some sort of truth behind all the ufo. When I had this video it was 2 years ago, I wasnt into ufo's and wasnt out to prove anything to the world. But yeah, keep an open ear to this thread and maybe I can find that video. I hope so, it would be nice to have solid proof to back up my story with.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefinaltheory
It's hard to prove anything on the internet ...especially in my case;

The Video would have gone a long way to backing your story...BUT oh ..you misplaced it.....ooops.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"When I had this video it was 2 years ago"

I rest my case!!

If I ever had anything like this it would be on locall, national,
worldwide news, in 2 seconds. I don't care about money or
popularity. I care about uncovering the truth that we have
been denied. as an American as a human, a member of planet earth..

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interesting story..

Not sure what I believe exactly when it comes to 'ufos' at the moment but one thing I want to comment on..

Why would you post here on ATS alluding to the fact that you took high security clearance information off a military ship and then lost it? I know you didn't provide exact details but aren't you worried that this might be enough to get you in trouble? Nothing personal and not flaming.. just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere, unfortunently I dont have it anymore....I've forgotten where i put it... though i think it might be out of state at a close relatives house...ugh...

If you even had such a thing you would never lose it.

Thats all I needed to read.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Excellent story you have!

but this takes the buiscuit

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere, unfortunently I dont have it anymore....I've forgotten where i put it... though i think it might be out of state at a close relatives house...ugh...

Not saying I dont beleive your story, but that above quote is a cop out and you know it,
You know Exactlly where it is but don't want to share it with us incase anything BAD happends to you.

thats ok with me, and you are not obliged to share it if you don't see fit.

what you SHOULD of done is NEVER tell us that you aquired Video and Data but you

1:forgot where you left it :-)lol or
2: dont really want to give it out.

you shouldent even of spoke of such Video.

But great account non the less

[edit on 3-2-2007 by TrentReznor]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
good feedback anyways, i didnt really think about that when i posted.I've always had secure experiences with internet. To all the memberes here reading, what is the security like on this website? Is there anyway to identify and pinpoint who I am? I really dont think so, at least in my opinion. Don't get me wrong but I also want to avoid trouble, any suggestions or steps to prevent that...(at this point) thanks alot.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This websites Admins and members have tracked/Identified posters very quickly in the past.I name Picklewalsh and Sleeper as examples of this Pickle ended up banned and Hank Mccoy is apparently investigating Sleepers validity.So Users can be traced as far as I'm aware.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
being banned is fine, I'm talking about tracking people down in person down to the very place there typing from. Do you know of any accounts of that? thanks again.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not really my field but as far as I'm aware posters ..no,website owners yes .Site Admin Skeptic Overlord (S.O) is the Tech guy and he knows everything though.I'm sure he'll be along soon.

Buy him a beer and he's your friend for life so don't worry m8.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Or #3 just made it up to get a thread started!
or to make people think

[link]http://serpo.org/[/link] (P.S. someone remind me how to create a link)

Or just for a little action in a boring life.. I could write a fantastical tale
but it would not belong on ATS!!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

Or #3 just made it up to get a thread started!
or to make people think

[link]http://serpo.org/[/link] (P.S. someone remind me how to create a link)

Or just for a little action in a boring life.. I could write a fantastical tale
but it would not belong on ATS!!

I was sitting here thinking about what to respond with, but I realize I dont even know what to say to something so stupid. You seem extremely envious that you havent seen what i have, I bet you been searching for ufo's for along time. When someone comes along to give you some help I figure I would get a "thanks"....instead your just being a bitter dick that probably wouldnt believe in aliens even if they ram rodded your ass son.

link   
Ok, I just joined up so I could post this, you never said if you were active military at this time or not, if you ARE active military you could/will get in trouble, also having a Top secret clearance automatically subjects you to 20 years of surveillance. I had a Top Secret Clearance myself as I was a Message Center Clerk ( back in the days of teletype ) it would be easiest to just show the Portion of your DD-214 that shows your clearance, that in itself would go along ways for the voracity of your tale ( if anyone wants to know I can upload a JPG of my own with personal info deleted I don't have a scanner but do have a web cam) I also saw many interesting things in the military, but that would be for a different thread

Perception is greater then reality

link   
[edit on 3-2-2007 by thefinaltheory]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah your right, I'm not all sure about that uploading forms for verification thing. That would be pretty stupid, so I'm not going to do that. Any other ideas to "prove" my validity...what do you guys want?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

To CthulhuRising:

If you dont believe me thats fine. I really dont care... keep thinking ufo's are triangles or something. Get out of here, do you know how easy it is to loose track of a mini- cdrw when you constantly moving around the world and country. I'm sure its around somewhere, but if it is...I wouldnt know where to begin looking for it. There is only one other individual that made copies of the data, I'm going to have to try and get ahold of him to see if its still w/ him. Other than that the data was wiped off all network drives about a few hours after the ufo sighting. Even if you dont see the video I had my hands on, I accurately described it and you should be able to envision what it is that I hold true.

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope maybe I have pointed someone out the there in the RIGHT direction to finding out some sort of truth.

later

Ten years navy experience myself and rarely live in the same place more than 3 years since I left..So yes I do know how easy it is to lose stuff (Lost track of a whole bedroom suite out there somewhere)..But as you can see from all the other comments this is a rather big hole in your story..And I am certainly not saying i don't believe in UFO's. I just get tired of new stories popping up promising "evidence" soon to appear that gets closer and closer and then finally...Nothing yet again..So if the disk is out there get it and get it quick or you will be in for a rough ride if you keep promising to try and not deliver..

Now I know you never promised to deliver anything..But that makes it even more the classic teaser hoax..If you have been following these stories for the last few years surely you can see that..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join