It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Bribes Officials To Abort $4.5 Trillion Wanta Payment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There was a thread recently about the Wanta trillions in connection with net rumours of the arrest of Henry Paulson in Germany.

It didn't get debunked, but somehow Paulson showed up in time for the funeral of pres. Ford.

It ran over 5 pages in a week or so.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here's the OP.

Originally posted by mazzroth
Saddam was hurredly executed because of this : Treas Secretary Paulson Arrested

www.worldreports.org...

Saddam rushed to be executed so it would take up the news headlines for the next few weeks and take the heat off the above story?

I think they have had the Fake Saddam hanging around for this moment as they knew it would finally get out about the Wanta Trillions.

[edit on 31-12-2006 by mazzroth]

Note, the same source, worldreports.org, as for this OP...

Somethings there's about it, I think.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have never heard of Wanta or any of this....trillion? Sure it isn't Billion? Could someone please bring me up to speed on this.... distill it for me as it were.

But if Cheney is guilty of bribery or blocking a legally approved of transaction, and it can be proved... bush minor will lose his mind.

please someone distill this for those of us who have never heard of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Every 16 months our government goes in dept 1 trillion more dollars and this is on top of the trillions owed already to the rest of the world. Blips on the computer and trillions of dollars are moved everyday without the public knowing about and who is moving the money and where is it going. No accountability what would happen to you and me if we bounced checks with no money in our accounts? I am going to put my money into the Canadian dollar strongest currency going and has stability. Rik Riley an American

[edit on 3-2-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Please do not give us any lectures on US debt unless you can actually spell the word.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I have never heard of Wanta or any of this....trillion? Sure it isn't Billion? Could someone please bring me up to speed on this.... distill it for me as it were.

But if Cheney is guilty of bribery or blocking a legally approved of transaction, and it can be proved... bush minor will lose his mind.

please someone distill this for those of us who have never heard of it.

It's real enough, or at least the claim that it is trillions not billions involved in this Wanta story.

There are people here who are into it. I only know Leo Wanta is real and he is a former ambassador who under Reagan got involved in covert financial actions in an effort to undermine the Soviet economy. Seems they succeded. Don't ask me how, but it was vast amounts of money he was trusted, kept out of official accounts and records.

How they ended up in the wrong pockets I'm not sure, but if was something with hedgefunds, and that violations of the regulations applied on those, should be in the inditement base the Germans allegedly wanted Henry Paulson on and had him arrested on.

All I know is from the thread I've given. But there are a few more here on the board, do a search, man.

I hope some people who know it better that I shall come forward...
..and start a Wanta thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well I googled the man's name and it all seems a bit far fetched... but who knows. I really don't buy into the notion of global conspircies to begin with but we shall see.

Whenever I am confronted with something like this I use Occam's razor to determine its probablity and in this case I would suggest that the more people involved in an conspiricy like this it the less likely it is to remain a secret and the more convoluted the story line the less likely it is to be true. It doesn't always work but Occam's razor it always a good acid test for something.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The whole thing has to be a fraud. There's no way anyone could make $4.5 trillion dollars trading the ruble. It wasn't traded on any market and the Soviet government never would have had $4.5 trillion dollars to take anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another problem with the original article.

It says this:

The House Bill [HR. 2778] contains a schedule for phasing out the Federal Reserve, details of which, like the Bill itself, have not yet been disclosed.

UPDATE: We now understand that the Bill was passed but was NOT SIGNED, which strongly implies that the President of the United States may still be a co-conspirator with the Vice President.

That is obviously bogus, they must be referring to H.R. 2778 of the 108th Congress introduced on July 17, 2003 died in subcommittee, and details are available easily from the House of Representatives' website:

July 17, 2003

Mr. PAUL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services

A BILL

To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act'.
SEC. 2. FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD ABOLISHED.

(a) IN GENERAL- Effective at the end of the 1-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and each Federal reserve bank are hereby abolished.
(b) REPEAL OF FEDERAL RESERVE ACT- Effective at the end of the 1-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act, the Federal Reserve Act is hereby repealed.
(c) DISPOSITION OF AFFAIRS-
(1) MANAGEMENT DURING DISSOLUTION PERIOD- During the 1-year period referred to in subsection (a), the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System--
(A) shall, for the sole purpose of winding up the affairs of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks--
(i) manage the employees of the Board and each such bank and provide for the payment of compensation and benefits of any such employee which accrue before the position of such employee is abolished; and
(ii) manage the assets and liabilities of the Board and each such bank until such assets and liabilities are liquidated or assumed by the Secretary of the Treasury in accordance with this subsection; and
(B) may take such other action as may be necessary, subject to the approval of the Secretary of the Treasury, to wind up the affairs of the Board and the Federal reserve banks.
(2) LIQUIDATION OF ASSETS-
(A) IN GENERAL- The Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall liquidate all assets of the Board and the Federal reserve banks in an orderly manner so as to achieve as expeditious a liquidation as may be practical while maximizing the return to the Treasury.
(B) TRANSFER TO TREASURY- After satisfying all claims against the Board and any Federal reserve bank which are accepted by the Director of the Office of Management and Budget and redeeming the stock of such banks, the net proceeds of the liquidation under subparagraph (A) shall be transferred to the Secretary of the Treasury and deposited in the General Fund of the Treasury.
(3) ASSUMPTION OF LIABILITIES- All outstanding liabilities of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks at the time such entities are abolished, including any liability for retirement and other benefits for former officers and employees of the Board or any such bank in accordance with employee retirement and benefit programs of the Board and any such bank, shall become the liability of the Secretary of the Treasury and shall be paid from amounts deposited in the general fund pursuant to paragraph (2) which are hereby appropriated for such purpose until all such liabilities are satisfied.
(d) REPORT- At the end of the 18-month period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall submit a joint report to the Congress containing a detailed description of the actions taken to implement this Act and any actions or issues relating to such implementation that remain uncompleted or unresolved as of the date of the report.

Why are they reporting on a 4 year old dead bill in 2007 totally inaccurately?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Please do not give us any lectures on US debt unless you can actually spell the word.

LOL! Nice One Liner. Thanks for lecturing him and screwing up yourself.

Hey Johnmike give the guy a break. Anyhow it is you that is breaking the one liner rules here on ATS. The owners and the mods of the site, especially masqua do not appreciate one liners, since they waste thread space and usually contribute nothing in content at all, but since you registered in 2004 you should know this by now already.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
4.5 Trillion is 40% of the US GPD, what the heck is going on!

This is an amazing and scary story if true?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I found this with a 2 second search first one on the list.....
(www.rense.com...)...
Seems the sum is 27.?trillion bucks!
check it out and maybe somebody can make a link of it so that everyone gets grounded before discussion.....

later adition(www.arcticbeacon.com) is supposed to have details as well.
This implicates three presidents,Clinton and the Bushwacker boys.
Also by five minutes read im up to 67trillion bucks!
it just gets hairier!

[edit on 3-2-2007 by bergle]

[edit on 3-2-2007 by bergle]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I found an interesting letter by doing a search on AmeriTrust Groupe.

Wanta/Treasury Letter

I've always said there was a huge redistribution of wealth in the US in the mid-80's, and I've always wondered where all that money went. How much did the S&L bailout end up costing the American taxpayers? Where did all the Iran-Contra and CIA drug profits go? I think a whole lot of the money could easily have been diverted to a project like this. That was the foreign policy focus of the Reagan Administration, taking down the USSR.

As the story goes, the job was done from inside the USSR's own currency market. Cash strapped at the time, the Soviet's could well have over-extended themselves and been open to market manipulation with this kind of money in play. We know for a fact their economy crashed and their country fell apart.

It also makes sense that after the job was done there would be attempts at diversion of the funds from return to their rightful use. That is a heck of a lot of money. It has gone missing for nearly twenty years and nobody has noticed until now. That is, if this is for real at all.

It is very hard to believe. That doesn't mean it isn't true, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I must say that this is a very intriguing article. Can you say "cover up"?

I need to follow the story a bit more, dig a little bit if you will. I find it hard to believe that such a sum of money would be in the works of something so horrendously corrupt... in present times, none the less. This hasn't been caught in the past!?

Anywho... in regards to the H.R. 2778 Bill... it's not "dead"... it's "dormant". And by the way, did anyone else notice who submitted the bill? Honorable Ron Paul of Texas. Doesn't he want to be President next election?

Here's a link to a powerful "remark" that was read on the Congressional Floor.

* Mr. PAUL. Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation to restore financial stability to America's economy by abolishing the Federal Reserve. I also ask unanimous consent to insert the attached article ``The Greatest Theft in History'' by Professor Murray Sabrin, into the RECORD. Professor Sabrin provides an excellent summary of how the Federal Reserve is responsible for the nation's current economic difficulties.

* Since the creation of the Federal Reserve, middle and working-class Americans have been victimized by a boom-and-bust monetary policy. In addition, most Americans have suffered a steadily eroding purchasing power because of the Federal Reserve's inflationary policies. This represents a real, if hidden, tax imposed on the American people.

* From the Great Depression, to the stagflation of the seventies, to the burst of the dotcom bubble, every economic downturn suffered by the country over the last 80 years can be traced to Federal Reserve policy. The Fed has followed a consistent policy of flooding the economy with easy money, leading to a misallocation of resources and an artificial ``boom'' followed by a recession or depression when the Fed-created bubble bursts.

* With a stable currency, American exporters will no longer be held hostage to an erratic monetary policy. Stabilizing the currency will also give Americans new incentives to save as they will no longer have to fear inflation eroding their savings. Those members concerned about increasing America's exports or the low rate of savings should be enthusiastic supporters of this legislation.

* Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the interests of the American people ahead of the special interests and their own appetite for big government.

* Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its constitutional authority over monetary policy. The United States Constitution grants to Congress the authority to coin money and regulate the value of the currency. The Constitution does not give Congress the authority to delegate control over monetary policy to a central bank. Furthermore, the Constitution certainly does not empower the federal government to erode the American standard of living via an inflationary monetary policy.

* In fact, Congress' constitutional mandate regarding monetary policy should only permit currency backed by stable commodities such as silver and gold to be used as legal tender. Therefore, abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning to a constitutional system will enable America to return to the type of monetary system envisioned by our nation's founders: one where the value of money is consistent because it is tied to a commodity such as gold. Such a monetary system is the basis of a true free-market economy.

* In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, I urge my colleagues to stand up for working Americans by putting an end to the manipulation of the money supply which erodes Americans' standard of living, enlarges big government, and enriches well-connected elites, by cosponsoring my legislation to abolish the Federal Reserve.
source

I would highly recommend writing to Ron Paul to express your support to bring back H.R. 2778 and other works that he has take part in. Good luck America.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Guys you can look over these documents here that I have had posted on the thread I started last year

The following is an assortment of Bank documents, with transaction numbers and dates, names, account numbers, and too much more that I have yet been
able to disseminate.:
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Great stuff Dypres..I will go look over your thread

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
For a one liner I lose a couple ATS points and get a U2U. That's not too bad, really. But if you want to keep talking about me and not the topic at hand, do it in a U2U or the ATS chat, I don't want this thread to be derailed.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
Anywho... in regards to the H.R. 2778 Bill... it's not "dead"... it's "dormant". And by the way, did anyone else notice who submitted the bill? Honorable Ron Paul of Texas. Doesn't he want to be President next election?

Of course it's dead, it was from two Congresses ago. At the end of a Congress, any bill not passed is dead unless passed by both houses and signed within 10 days of the end of the Congress by the President (see pocket veto). This bill never even made it out of subcommitee. The article is obviously totally incorrect.

If they want to revisit this law, it needs to be reintroduced.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My opinion is that this is garbage. Try researching and cooborating any of these stories with a source other than World Reports or Arctic Beacon. They are all copies of the same stories.

I'm from Wisconsin (not that that matters) and found a lot of court records regarding Mr. Wanta and it looks to me like the guy is a crook. He's been in court many times for things like fraud and tax evasion. I suppose ine could argue that those were trumped up accusations to get the guy in jail and to discredit him but I personally think the whole story is just too far fetched to be true.

Here's a thread started back in '06 about Mr. Wanta...
27 Trillion Dollars owed to USA people
There are some links in there about local news articles about the man.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Of course it's dead, it was from two Congresses ago. At the end of a Congress, any bill not passed is dead unless passed by both houses and signed within 10 days of the end of the Congress by the President (see pocket veto). This bill never even made it out of subcommitee. The article is obviously totally incorrect.

If they want to revisit this law, it needs to be reintroduced.

That is a very nice find, dj. However....

The Constitution provides that any bill not returned by the President “within ten Days (Sundays excepted)” shall become law, “unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.” This instrument of presidential power, known as the “pocket veto,” was first used in 1812 by President James Madison. Unlike the regular veto, which is subject to a congressional override, a pocket veto is “absolute” because it is not returned to Congress.
source

I'll say it again, H.R. 2778 is not "dead"... it's "dormant".

djohnsto77, your inclination to believe it is dead due to a "pocket veto" is irrelevant in this circumstance, because the pocket veto only deals with bills sent to the President, of which this one was not. The definition of a "pocket veto" from the Congressional Report Service indicates you would be correct if in fact the bill was passed by both House and Senate, then sent to the President for signing. But, as you can tell from reading the bill itself, it never made it that far. Thus leaving the bill available to be brought out of dormancy.

Sorry for the edit, but I forgot to mention that I wrote to Hon. Ron Paul and asked about this specific bill, and asked for it reintroduction onto the Congressional Floor. Let's see what happens.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It is dead.

The same text can be reintroduced to the Congress, but then it will receive a new number and reassigned to committee.

But that doesn't really even matter, as the article is still lying by even what you say.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by djohnsto77]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join