It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Bribes Officials To Abort $4.5 Trillion Wanta Payment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.worldreports.org

CHENEY BRIBES OFFICIALS TO ABORT WANTA PAYMENT

CHENEY BRIBES OFFICIALS TO ABORT WANTA PAYMENT
INVESTIGATORS, CIA 'WHITE HATS' CONFIRM BRIBERY
Friday 2 February 2007 12:53

CODES WERE READY FOR PAYMENT THURSDAY 1ST FEBRUARY

BRIBERY INFORMATION COMES FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE COMPOUND

CHENEY COUNTERMANDED PRESIDENT BUSH'S EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS

CONDOLEEZA RICE'S UNDERTAKINGS TO THE ICJ CIRCUMVENTED BY CHENEY

CRISIS ESCALATES AS THE OFFICIAL CLEPTOCRACY AGAIN MISUSES WANTA'S FUNDS

By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press CLICK HERE and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for Wanta Crisis reports since April 2006.

UPDATE: 8.30pm London time 02 February 2007: We have just been informed by officials in the most sensitive locations deep inside the US Government, and in the appropriate department, that what we publish below is 'right on target' (quote unquote). That refers to the WHOLE of the article:

The Vice President of the United States, Richard Cheney, against whom a subpoena issued by the International Court of Justice (ICJ) is outstanding and whose immunity from its consequences has not been lifted, bribed one or more officials associated with the US Treasury Thursday or earlier this week, to stall the Wanta Settlement payment.

Monies were actually transferred into the bank account(s) of the bribed officials, to stop the Wanta Settlement, according to investigators and CIA ‘white hat’ sources.

PRESIDENT BUSH SIGNS PAYMENT PAPERS AT BANK OF NEW YORK
On Wednesday 31st January, President George W. Bush Jr. appeared at the offices of Bank of New York, in New York City, where he personally signed off the documents authorising the $4.5 trillion payment to be made to the securities account of Ambassador Leo Wanta’s AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. He did this in accordance with his undertaking not to impede the Wanta Settlement any further, given to the ICJ by Ms Condoleeza Rice, as mentioned in our previous report.

But the documents were not executed via US Treasury compliance, which was irregular. As a consequence, the system was short-circuited for improper off-balance sheet and other purposes, enabling Cheney and his corrupt associates to access the funds in order to generate yet further off-balance sheet, untaxed accruals using the Ambassador’s money without Wanta’s permission. continues...

U.S. OFFICIALS PREPARED TO IMPLICATE THE VICE PRESIDENT
The fact that investigators and even ‘white hats’ within the CIA have been prepared to confirm to us that the Vice President of the United States, Richard Cheney, has bribed officials associated with the US Treasury to enable him and his associates to preside over the further diversion, stalling, collateralisation, hypothecation and exploitation of Ambassador Wanta’s tagged funds yet again, is a domestic and international financial scandal of unprecedented proportions.

The investigators and CIA 'white hats' have even specifically stated that money was placed in the bank accounts of the bribed officials, for this purpose. That's pretty explicit.continues...

[edit on 2-2-2007 by LightWorker13]

[edit on 3-2-2007 by sanctum]

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This money was stolen from the american and russian people, over the course of 60 years, by international banking cartels in collusion with economic elitists.

The battle we are seeing (but not hearing, at least not from the media) is the battle to return this money where it belongs, into the hands of ambassador wanta to be returned to the people in the form of prosperity programs.

Behind the scenes, much takes place, and we are right on the cusp, the threshold, of seeing the house of cards start falling, and seeing an end to this corrupt system.

Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, if this is even true, I dont see how it will cause the reputations of US banks, except for the ones involved, to be smashed. It is also not going to cause the dire crash of the US economy that some have predicted. The worse that can happen is that a bunch of crooks get filthy stinking rich. If wanta is paid what he is owed, it will be returned to the american people and hopefully reduce the national debt, if this story is even true. I find it hard to believe that anyone can launder 4.5 trillion dollars without raising a few eyebrows and obviously they cant if this story is true.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Interesting,

Im amazed at how such a large amount of money,

jesus, ive never seen a figure so big.

how can such a large amount of money change hands, without causing economies to collapse?
and as xphiles said, how can it happen wthout people knowing?

I mean, If $5 is taken from my wallet, i know.
how about 4.5 Trillion?

thast a slice outta someones savings i tell ya.

But if true it does show, that the man who ELECTED himself VP, is really running the show in the house of white.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
THIS MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM THE AMERICAN AND RUSSIAN PEOPLE,

How did the russians get involved in this?

Did the soviets invest money in US banks? that statement doesnt make much since to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Interesting,

Im amazed at how such a large amount of money,

jesus, ive never seen a figure so big.

how can such a large amount of money change hands, without causing economies to collapse?
and as xphiles said, how can it happen wthout people knowing?

I mean, If $5 is taken from my wallet, i know.
how about 4.5 Trillion?

thast a slice outta someones savings i tell ya.

But if true it does show, that the man who ELECTED himself VP, is really running the show in the house of white.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

Well, the only thing I can figure is that the money changes hands so frequently, in its attempt to be laundered, that it is never actually invested so it doesnt really effect the economy when it is exchanged.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Rothschild family fortune alone, just that one family, is estimated to be over $6 trillion...we are sold a pack of lies about everything, trust me, Bill Gates richest man in the world with only $50 billion to his name..ha, Globalists laugh at that amount.

The Rockefellers in America, have a fortune worth maybe $5 trillion. These people are not even on the list of the worlds richest people...its that secret.

We wont even get into the vast fortune held by the British Royal family, and the Queen of England, nevermind the Vatican and banks...hundreds of years to hourde this money.

Remember, these families have been laundering this money for hundreds of years. The Wanta payment is just s small chump change, compared to the vast amount of wealth on this planet.

I dont believe 4.5 trillion would cause economies to collapse, seeing as this money isnt even in circulation to begin with; its been hourded. Imagine what adding 4.5 trillion INTO the economy would do? Abundance, anyone?

Of course, this is exactly what the international banking cartels, operating out of London and New York, DONT want. Why? Because of a simple equation...

Abundance = Choice = Freedom......Scarcity = Dependancy = Control

So all over the world, we have manufactured dependancy.

As the song says...just think about it

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I dont believe 4.5 trillion would cause economies to collapse, seeing as this money isnt even in circulation to begin with; its been hourded. Imagine what adding 4.5 trillion INTO the economy would do? Abundance, anyone?

Exactly, the money is probably never held by the banks long enough for it to be invested. Usually when you deposit money it is invested by the bank into various securities or the stock market, whatever. When you request your money, they deduct that from your account and add that into their pockets when they see returns on their investments. So yes, if someone left a large sum like 4.5 trillion in a bank for a few years and then suddenly requested it, you would see a shift in the market and various other things. I doubt it would be dramatic enough to collapse the market in this day and age unless multiple people, with equally vast sums of money, decided to make a withdrawl on the same day.

I dont see how rich people do it though, they must keep their money offshore or in special banks to prevent taxation and other things. I doubt they would invest it in a foreign bank unless their economy was VERY stable, like switzerland for example. I doubt I will ever have to concern myself with it, but if I had a large sum of money I would divide it into 100,000 dollar lumps and invest it in US banks. That way, my money would be insured by the government,

[edit on 2-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are worth trillions of dollars? What have you been [SNIP]?

And if it is so secret, how have you stumbled across it? Did you read it in some "secret" document on some web site?

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You better believe it my friend, they are worth nothing in reality, but in terms of physical wealth, yes they are worth trillions, thats pretty obvious for those who have researched it.

It has been a secret. They kept it secret for hundreds of years! But, as youll see if you read some of my other writings, the human race is going through an awakening, particularly in this year of 2007, when the Truths will be exposed.

Much goes on beyond public eye, friend. Smoke and mirrors, things are never as they appear to be.

kix

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I predict Mr. Chenney will be out of the loop in less than 72, how I dunno but he will be....

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
LightWorker, do you even know how much 6 trillion dollars is?

WalMart makes around 256 billion dollars a year. And they are the largest retailer in the world, and have one of the largest data bases in the world, with thousands of share holders and lobbies and power.

And you expect me to believe that one family that is hundreds of years old, are worth 6 trillion dollars? I mean seriously.

You've researched nothing minus reading jabber rattle from other people.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
According to your calculations, it would take WalMart 16 years to collect 4.5 trillion dollars...

Imagine having hundreds of years to do it...and imagine if all these Elite families hourded their money TOGETHER...now we talking REAL wealth my friend...not owning a beach side mansion with 4 cars wealth...but FAMILY wealth, wealth that was worth 150 Billion back in the 1700s...Ive done the research.

These people are all related, they all walk on the "red carpet" symbolizing the "blood line"! They tell you all the time with their symbols, in fact, they are called the Illuminati. We dont need to go to the Library of Congress to figure this stuff out, a google search would do it, remember, the internet is not government regulated. If you are discerning, and know where to look, youll find whatever your looking for.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Confirm the arrest of US Treasury Secretary Paulson?

Anyone? Media? ...his family?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Your link does not work.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Your link does not work.

Works ok for me Lys'.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am really having a hard time believing ANY of this.
About Leo Wanta or Henry Paulson.

Is there any documentation that can verify any of it?
I'm wondering how the people that know about this , even know about this.
I'm open to just a taste of some evidence here. I wouldn't put it past our criminal controllers.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well of course you wouldnt hear about it on the media, theyre bought and paid for..in fact, theyll talk about American Idol winners and losers like I saw last night on Larry King...

I believe its true, Im saying, if you want sources, I put a source. I have heard stories on CNN that comfirm stories in this article, for instance, Tony Blair being questioned by police, and Bushs New York visit.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think your research and calculations of off the grid wealth are very valid.

I heard the Vatican has trillions of dollars also just think hundreds and hundreds of years of people donating.

There is a world cartel of a few powerful people and they do make bill gates look like a joke.

According to your calculations, it would take WalMart 16 years to collect 4.5 trillion dollars...

Imagine having hundreds of years to do it...and imagine if all these Elite families hourded their money TOGETHER...now we talking REAL wealth my friend...not owning a beach side mansion with 4 cars wealth...but FAMILY wealth, wealth that was worth 150 Billion back in the 1700s...Ive done the research.

These people are all related, they all walk on the "red carpet" symbolizing the "blood line"! They tell you all the time with their symbols, in fact, they are called the Illuminati. We dont need to go to the Library of Congress to figure this stuff out, a google search would do it, remember, the internet is not government regulated. If you are discerning, and know where to look, youll find whatever your looking for.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've spent hours looking for any kind of evidence. I even went as far as using engines in multiple languages. I've found some things on Leo Wanta, that may be worth looking further into, but it didn't spend a lot on it. It's a Skunk Works project at the most.

The large chunk of time was on Henry Paulson.
There is nothing there. Unless someone writes a follow up story with new information. I am positive this is a dead end.

As for this part of the story

PRESIDENT BUSH SIGNS PAYMENT PAPERS AT BANK OF NEW YORK
On Wednesday 31st January, President George W. Bush Jr. appeared at the offices of Bank of New York, in New York City, where he personally signed off the documents authorising the $4.5 trillion payment to be made to the securities account of Ambassador Leo Wanta’s AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc. He did this in accordance with his undertaking not to impede the Wanta Settlement any further, given to the ICJ by Ms Condoleeza Rice, as mentioned in our previous report.

But the documents were not executed via US Treasury compliance, which was irregular. As a consequence, the system was short-circuited for improper off-balance sheet and other purposes, enabling Cheney and his corrupt associates to access the funds in order to generate yet further off-balance sheet, untaxed accruals using the Ambassador’s money without Wanta’s permission.

Specifically, on Thursday 1st February, Cheney corruptly negated the authority of US Treasury compliance staff, preventing them from activating the prearranged banking codes and remitting the $4.5 trillion at last to the Ambassador’s securities account.

These are some wild claims supported with no evidence at all.
It's not even well written fiction. I hate to be cliche', but don't believe everything you read on the net. . . Yes, this post included

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join