It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Game you really Loved?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is not for the first game you ever played. This is for the game you really loved. The one you played that sucked you in, had you thinking about it instead of class. They one you started over after playing because it seemed like the only sensible thing to do.

Mine was a tie

1. The very first Resident Evil. My best friend and I rented from Blockbuster because we heard it was pretty sweet. I was pitch black in the apartment and we took turns moving around that huge Estate. The best part was when I was walking down that long hallway with the big windows. Those zombie dogs jumps thru the window. Scared the crap out us I dropped the controller. By the time I picked it back up, I was almost dead. It was awesome. We played for about 28 hrs, taking breaks to order pizza and go to the bathroom.

2. Final Fantasy seven. I played that game the longest of any games. Especially when me and my buddy got our butts kicked because went thru the game too fast. We restarted and went on a vison quest. When we finally battles Seperafph (can't spell) we killed him in like one turn. I'm not going to say how many hours we spendt level building, but it was crazy.

Whats the Game you really Loved

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
kotor!!! star control 2 !!! twilight princess!!!! star fox adventures! mario 64!!!! team fortress classic!!!!

the first game i ever truly loved , the game that made me a gamer was tloz. i was 10 at the time and ive been a gaming geek since. currently im playing metroid prime, and this game will easily make my list. im sucked in already! laters

[edit on 2-2-2007 by elitegamer23]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Really predictable, but super mario bros,(first system I had was nes)
Then super mario bros 3, I didn't really get #2, wasn't good in my book except you could be toad.

Then it was metal gear, I loved metal gear solid, 2 and 3.

I never played zelda on gameboy or nes but the fist zelda game I played was the ocarina of time then majoras mask, ocarina is top 1, I dont know how much longer for though, with the impending twilight princess...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well some of my favorite games are dungeon keeper 2, might and magic 6
, system shock 2, morrowind but Diablo 2 is the top of the list for replay value.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
heh if your counting MMOs then everquest as first first game i played and still the best i had 30 count them 30 characters at the max lvl , then would have to be ffx2( never played 7 i know im deprived)
then soul calibur 2-3 cause hell i know ive played over 2000 hours on just number three.

JbT

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If I was a trust fund baby... I would never put down FFxi. Was the first MMO Ive every played. Then stopped playing it when I got out of Collage and got a job.

FFxi requires a trust fund, so you dont have to work, and can then make FFxi your job. :bnghd:

I went back to try to play again last year, but without being able to sit there for 6-8 hours at a time, its usless. If I ever win the Loto.... FFxi here I come again!

[edit on 7-2-2007 by JbT]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My faves FFX and KoToR

Final Fantasy X made me cry at the end... BUT IT WAS MANLY CRYING!

And there was something very intoxicating after finishing KoToR and having legions of Sith crying "All hail Darth Revan!"

[edit on 8/2/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Any news on a 3rd. I could really get in touch with my inner Jedi. I play the original and 2 just for fun every once in a while

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No news but Lucasarts did say that they aren't abandoning the franchise.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lol@manly cry

I loved FFX,great game,great story.

The others are..

1.FF7
2.Fable:The Lost Chapters
3.Castlevaniva

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Any news on a 3rd. I could really get in touch with my inner Jedi. I play the original and 2 just for fun every once in a while

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Royal76]

actually a couple weeks ago i found something online stating that kotor 3 is being made by the people who created the first. i might have read this on digg . i cant wait , the first was an amazing game that seemed to have everything. i hope 3 exceeds it.

Originally posted by JackofBlades

And there was something very intoxicating after finishing KoToR and having legions of Sith crying "All hail Darth Revan!"

[edit on 8/2/07 by JackofBlades]

sounds like u gave into hate

[edit on 11-2-2007 by elitegamer23]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hate=good lol i was pure evil in fable i killed every town

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First and foremost, the Original Zelda entralled me when it came out. I am to this day dedicated to Link and all games that may involve him.

But I must say, a guilty pleasure of mine was NES' Master Blaster. That game was so stupid even then, but it is still one of my faves. It was pointless, it took me forever to really get to the end, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
resident evil 2
FF VII
Metal Gear Solid 1, 2. & 3
Sonic Adventure
Shenmue
Mario 64
FF X
Grand theft Auto series

[edit on 11-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Celtics Vs Lakers
Battlefield Series
Wacky wheels
captain Comic
Commander Keen Series

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
KOTOR
the Super Star Wars games for the SNES
both katamari games
RE 4
Star Wars: Tie Fighter through X-Wing Alliance (still hooked on Alliance to this day thanks to updates and mods)
Rome: Total War
Soul Calibur franchise
Devil May Cry 1, 3 and hopefully 4
Timesplitters
the highly overlooked Project Snowblind

golly, way too many to choose from
i could go on all day

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All of Final Fanatasy and KoToR, star control 2 , twilight princess,star fox adventures,mario 64, team fortress ,super mario bros 3,metal gear solid, 2 and 3,dungeon keeper 2,might and magic 6 ,system shock 2,morrowind,Diablo2, everquest ,soul calibur 2-3, Fable, Resident evil 1&2, Castlevaniva,Original Zelda, Sonic Adventure ,Shenmue ,Grand theft Auto series,Celtics Vs Lakers. Battlefield Series ,Wacky wheels ,captain Comic ,Commander Keen Series, both katamari games ,Super Star Wars games for the SNES , Star Wars: Tie Fighter through X-Wing Alliance , Rome: Total War , Devil May Cry 1, 3 and hopefully 4 ,Timesplitters ,
the highly overlooked Project Snowblind just to name a few.

Just so you know. In Fable I robbed the same stores night after night. I also once killed a town. Took the fun out of it because there was no one to rob.LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Phantasy Star 4 for the Sega Genesis.
Shadowrun for the Sega Genesis.
Star Control II for the 3DO.
Fallout 1 & 2 for the PC.
The original Command and Conquer for PC, along with Red Alert, and CC:Generals.
Diablo for the PC.
Half Life.
Half Life 2 and Counterstrike Source.
Rome Total War, Medieval Total War 1 & 2.
Final Fantasy VII for ps1.
Starcraft.
Tribes 1 and 2 for the PC.
Oblivion.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
GTA 3 on ps2.
X-wing vs TIE fighter
Wizardry 8.
Tekkens.
MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat.
MechWarrior 2: Ghost Bear's Legacy.
MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries.
MechWarrior 2: Titanium Trilogy.
MechWarrior 3.
MechWarrior 4: Vengeance.
MechWarrior 4: Black Knight.
MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries.

[edit on 12-2-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I forgot how much I like those MechWarrior games. Plus StarCraft was the first game I really got into on the PC. I played that game non stop until I hated it for a while, then started playing again after a couple of months off.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
mechwarrior were the freakin' shizznittle nobody can deny this!

Starcraft was the rts to rule all rts during its prime.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join