It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastwalkers New Documentary!! Must See..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
Thankyou for the 'Out of the Blue' documentary; It's highly appreciated

You are very welcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes thanks for the reference on out of the blue, ill be sure to watch it when i can.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i bought fastwalkers, to be honest i wasn't very pleased with it. i mean it was interesting, but seemed like the same old stuff to me put on a dvd. personally i rather just wait until ufo files show up on the history channel, much better investigations and extremely interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Very good video. I had not seen it before. I don't know why some folks don't like it. There are some powerful hints on there, like why we are here.

It's interesting that they mention dumbing down society, and the Pharmacutical companies and such. See, we weren't supposed to know some things about this planet. Not a new idea to me. I have ranted and raved here at ATS about Psychiatry, Big Pharma and it's drugs making people stupid, and here the topic of drugs comes up in of all places, a UFO documentary. How very interesting. And they even went into implanted ideas that are given to us. Very interesting as well.

Yes, how deep does this rabbit hole go? The scope of the film is huge. I only hope the complete truth comes out, and not another distorted truth like that which we know on planet earth.

Troy

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Out of The Blue puts Fastwalkers to shame.

Overall I wasn't really that impressed with Fastwalkers. Nothing really all that new there if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
"Out of the Blue" is pretty good, it has some good video evidence. It hardly puts "Fastwalkers" to shame.

"Fastwalkers" goes into a bunch of topics not touched on by "Out of the Blue." You can't really compare the two films.

Don't listen to anyone here who trashes "Fastwalkers."

Take the time to watch it. Ignore the negative publicity. I'm sure I'm going to hear some more crap about it. Who cares.

Troy

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just found this today. Have a flu
, so i was able to watch both the coast to coast interviews of Robert Miles and I was pleasantly surprised. To the many who have an intant knee-jerk reaction to anything regarding the human type visitors and a federation, I have to say. Research. The interviews with Robert Miles talk about earth being a prison planet. Totally unrelated and unconnected to this, I had read a personal contact involving just that information. Its the connecting information being given by unrelated and unconnected accounts that makes impossible to ignore in the research. Google procyon wars, greys pleiadians. Read whatever personal account or threads you find. There is a very negative agenda being carried out, but with regards to the hope given here, I have come to the conclusion this is either true as is, or the highly intelligent humans relaying this have come up with a story that is meant to demonstrate to us that they see us as primitive but with so much good and potential in so many that they wish for us to demonstrate our efforts to improve this situation, to protest our governments, to truly learn to cooperate and work together and share, and that if we start to make the efforts, then they will help. So whether or not this is a prison where we get this crap rubbed in our faces until we repent, or whether this is simply a primitive that needs to be shocked into action because they see potential, doesn't matter. If we start to show the good stuff within by taking actions, I'm sure we will have help.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsidian_Butterfly
You are very welcome. I think it's the best UFO documentary. Unless, someone can show me a better one.

"UFO Gratest story ever denied"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join