It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastwalkers New Documentary!! Must See..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Found this while looking around on Youtube. Never heard of it. Looks very interesting. On my way to watch it now. Enjoy.

Here is the trailer:

Fastwalkers, reveals the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrials that has been suppressed and hidden for centuries.

"Fastwalker" is a code word created by NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) to classify (UFOs) unidentified flying objects which approach our Earth from space and enter our atmosphere. It has been reported that from its subterranean facility deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, USA, the Air Force NORAD facility tracks a rough average of 500 of these "Fastwalkers" each year.

For the first time, Fastwalkers in a feature length documentary form discloses information you were never meant to know. Amazing Fastwalker UFO photos and Fastwalker footage gathered from around the world that you were never meant to see. Never before has there been such a wealth of information presented by such unbiased experts who focus on providing a "World View" of what is really happening on planet Earth, rather than what "we are told is happening."

Now you can see and hear the people that the governments of the world never wanted you to meet. Fastwalkers provides astounding revelations by the world's foremost authorities including Dr. Steven M. Greer, Steve Bassett, Jim Marrs, Robert O. Dean, Dr. Michael Salla, Stanton T. Friedman, Alfred L. Webre, John Greenwald Jr., Dr. Len Horowitz, Dr. Richard Boylan, Jaime Maussan, Paola Harris, Jerry Pippin, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, A. J. Gevaerd, Sean David Morton, Graham E. Bethune, Col. Wendelle C. Stevens, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, James W. Deardorff, Phd., Robert M. Wood PhD, Charles Hall, Richard Dolan, Steven Jones, Rob Simone, Don Ware, Richard Giordano, James Courant, Dolores Cannon, Maurice Osborn, David Coote, Stoyan Cheresharov, Daniel Munioz, Lisa Davis, Bruce Jessop, Robert Miles, Alan G.Toleman, Jutta Savill; and is hosted by Erika Jessop.

Fastwalkers heralds in the advent of "Exopolitics" and "Disclosure." Fastwalkers unmasks the web of lies, and disinformation that the Governments of the world do not want you to know!

Fastwalkers allows you to hear first hand contactees, experiencers, and abductees as they share their amazing testimonies!

Fastwalkers, was created in the style of an "INTELLIGENCE BRIEFING," and has worldwide, on the spot coverage of "Fastwalker Hot Spots, and Fastwalker Current Happenings". Our approach of using actual interviews, provided by world reknown and respected individuals in a variety of fields of expertise has allowed us to expose that there is a "hidden agenda" currently being extolled to viewers by the global mainstream media.

For additional information, media kit, digital Fastwalker photos, trailers and interview clips please Enter The Site.

Fastwalkers brings the entire world the truth about extraterrestrial contact.

Here is the link to the official website:
Fastwalkers.com

Here is the full length documentary:

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2/2/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Isn't this the old video.

I could of sworn i saw this a couple months back...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Unless this is fasterwalkers 2, this is an old video.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yup,I've seen this also,pretty good doc though

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I have not seen this one before! Can't wait to finish watching it!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Thanks for posting this! I have not seen this one before! Can't wait to finish watching it!

You're welcome. I just finished watching it. It was good. Other people have mentioned it, but just incase anyone else has missed it, another good documentary is OUT OF THE BLUE. Here is OUT OF THE BLUE:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Do you think that either Fastwalkers or Out of the Blue can be found at your local video store? Or will I have to go out and purchasing them?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
'Out of the Blue' is in my top 3 best UFO docs, but sadly it is nowhere to be found on the net! Its unbelievable, I looked everywhere and only found one copy on Ebay for 300$

I recently ordered a 3 DVD set called "The Best Evidence" and it is DAMN good, exellent, I highly recommend it. Faswalkers is not even in my op ten docs, it is crap.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
'Out of the Blue' is in my top 3 best UFO docs, but sadly it is nowhere to be found on the net! Its unbelievable, I looked everywhere and only found one copy on Ebay for 300$

That stinks. That should be a conspiracy in it self.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I recently ordered a 3 DVD set called "The Best Evidence" and it is DAMN good, exellent, I highly recommend it. Faswalkers is not even in my op ten docs, it is crap.

Would you be so kind as to list your top ten fav. docs on UFOS? I would like to check them out. Also, I know where u can get Out of the Blue. u2u me.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for putting up the video Out of the Blue Obsidian,as I had yet to see or hear of it. It is indeed one of the better UFO videos I have seen out there!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I heard from other people that Out of the Blue is excellent. That is why I'm bummed out that it is so tough to find.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You are very welcome. I think it's the best UFO documentary. Unless, someone can show me a better one.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thankyou for the 'Out of the Blue' documentary; It's highly appreciated

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What's wrong with you guys? I found 'Out of the Blue' on Google Video just by doing a search on its title. Looks like it's been up there since March of last year too. Looks interesting but I may have to wait until after work to watch it.

video.google.com...

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BrokenVisage]

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BrokenVisage]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I just ordered FASTWALKERS from their site. I was watching the posted UTUBE out of the blue but it only got to the astronauts and then it asked me if I wanted to watch again. Is this just a samle or can the whole video be found online?

AS

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by testrat

That stinks. That should be a conspiracy in it self.

When I said I couldnt find it, I meant I couldnt find where to buy it. I have already downloaded the whole doc from GoogleVideo.
I like having these things in my living room, show them to friends,family, etc.

As for my favourite UFO docs...

1. Out of The Blue
2. UFOs Best Evidence (3 -2 hour (roughly) DVDs
3. UFO Greatest Story ever Denied
4. The Case for NASA UFOS- with David Sereda, very thorough and scientific
5. I cant remember any others right now from the top of my head...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
^yeah, the post didnt work for me either. Maybe it is just a sample of the show?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I know why you cant post an embeded video...ats just doesnt like you...JK

but ive had that problem before too so i honestly couldnt tell you what is wrong...

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It works for me... well, just click the link under the video to go to the youtube site and it should let you watch the whole thing. If not, it may be your computer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join