It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National ID Card

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The powers the be state that if the US citizens don't get this card then they won't be able to do a variety of things. Such as fly, use the train system, and eventually buy gas and food. This is easily remedied. If you don't get the card and say boycott American Airlines and all the others They will obviously have to claim bankruptcy. And it goes for gas, and any other avenue the government has covered.

They (NWO) doesn't really need our money for they have the Federal Reserve system in place and if they want 10 billion dollars the pull it out of thin air and make it. How do you think the government pays its bills.

Don't get the card! Fight for your freedom.

Quote from Benito Mussolini
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism
as it is a merge of state and corporate power."

We are already here. Fascism is masked by our government controlled media.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We already have the card dont we? I was under the impression that this has all been implemented at least 5 years ago as far as attaching all of our information to our drivers liscenses. Changing the liscense to look uniform is by and large unecessary for the data mining but probably will serve as a way to weed out "non-conformists." Its too late. If you have a phone bill or any utility bills, a car or even a library card the damage has already been done.

Thats okay though. We've got global warming and terrorism to distract us. Ones on the right the others on the left they both want the same thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Its a perfect slight of hand trick. Create a distration while preforming your ultimate deception. You may have it but you can still refuse it. Get it out of your life. You don't need it, you didn't in the past.

Good luck USA.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We have a similar thing proposed here in U.K.

U.K. I.D. Act of 2006

While these cards may supply more security I feel it is a step to far in privacy invasion and a step closer to the Big Brother state.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
The powers the be state that if the US citizens don't get this card then they won't be able to do a variety of things. Such as fly, use the train system, and eventually buy gas and food. This is easily remedied. If you don't get the card and say boycott American Airlines and all the others They will obviously have to claim bankruptcy. And it goes for gas, and any other avenue the government has covered.

Seems like there have been quite a few threads recently on I.D. cards.
I know I have replied to at least 2 saying that basically your drivers lisence is an I.D. card...that you have to carry. (try getting anywhere without it...)

But besides that. Lets be realistic.
Business men and women arent with their heads in the whole conspiracy bit.
they are the ones traveling, etc., and they arent going to stop based on some card that could even replace one day a credit card and drivers license in one swoop.

Its coming...and thats pretty much that.
After that will be chips, etc. People get used to things rather quickly.

I dont have a problem even with a chip...in concpet.
The problem is with those that would use it to 'control'.

And of course, this is planet earth..we humans havent grown up, nor do we look like we will. So technology will be abused, etc.

The best solution is to enjoy life...while you have it.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 2-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Its coming...and thats pretty much that.
After that will be chips, etc. People get used to things rather quickly.

I dont have a problem even with a chip...in concpet.
The problem is with those that would use it to 'contro'.

dAlen

Good point dAlen but here in the U.K. there is a big movement against the act ..And the Main rival party (The conservatives) have already stated they would not bring in I.D. cards.

David Cameran Conservative leader stated "The scheme would be an utter waste of money"

Edn

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

While these cards may supply more security I feel it is a step to far in privacy invasion and a step closer to the Big Brother state.
Trust me it wont, theres no reason to think it will either. People will either get them faked or even more evil they will pay that little extra to get real ones with fake information. Everyone has there price and the criminals know who to talk to, get the guys at the factory to set aside a few cards, pay of a few database administrators to put an extra person or two into the system.

When theres people controlling they system theres a way to exploit it. No form of ID will ever stop criminals or terrorists, I mentioned this in a previous topic. there was id card during the war do you think it stopped spies entering Germany? it only provided a small hurdle for them to jump over, the id's real control lay with controlling the population and minority groups in Germany as they didn't have the resources to manipulate the id system.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhlGood point dAlen but here in the U.K. there is a big movement against the act ..And the Main rival party (The conservatives) have already stated they would not bring in I.D. cards.

David Cameran Conservative leader stated "The scheme would be an utter waste of money"

You know, you may have something there.
I really cant tell with the U.K. After all they refused the Euro, while all the other countries (like Hungary, etc) are clamoring to get it. (of course it may be obvious, as the pound is more valuable than euro...)

U.k. is an interesting bit indeed, as far as reading whats going on.
So much "independence" from 'euro', 'i.d cards' etc...

Yet, so much survelliance, more cameras than anywhere in the world from the sound of it here and on the BBC. Kind of ironic if you ask me...who knows.

In the end...eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow who knows what will occur.

Peace

dAlen

- speaking of 'control'.
My wife and I own a house here in Hungary. On the edge of a city by a large garden/farm.

I was wandering out in the farm area, and some "forest ranger pulled me over" (well I was walking) and basically had a fit that I did not have my i.d. with me.
(I mean really, Im on a walk in the woods by my house...get a life people.)

But that is the mentality that is not only accepted here, but norm.
From communist time and the Hungarian 'brown' book.

So bring the i.d. cards here, Hungary will take them. lol

Peace - dAlen

[edit on 2-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I was actually thinking about this this morning. I am a teacher in the US and all the kids in this school have to carry a passbook with them to go anywhere. It would seem easy to get them to accept a national ID. They also say the pledge of allegiance. There is a segment on U-tube regarding the national ID by Out THere TV, just google it or search on Y_tube. Clearly it's not a safety issue because no illegal aliens will have the cards. Who are we being protected from?(ourselves)

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
I was actually thinking about this this morning. I am a teacher in the US and all the kids in this school have to carry a passbook with them to go anywhere. It would seem easy to get them to accept a national ID. They also say the pledge of allegiance. There is a segment on U-tube regarding the national ID by Out THere TV, just google it or search on Y_tube. Clearly it's not a safety issue because no illegal aliens will have the cards. Who are we being protected from?(ourselves)

Your post really hits to the point that I try to make, but everyone is stuck in "terminology" that they cant seem to see its all the same.

National I.D.
Again, try to go anywhere without your drivers license.
Your mind takes it for granted that you may walk around without it.
But get a loan, go to a club, get a beer, fill out an application for an apt. or school...you have to have I.D. my friends. Even in the U.K.

Whats the difference. Really?
We are stuck in semantics, what about reality?

Again, its not that uncommon in other places, and change happens.
Ask the Hungarians. The healthcare system is going to pot, and privitization and big money is coming in...not helping the people but squeezing, and frightening them.

yet...they already have the i.d. card. Everyone has to squirm sometime, and I suppose some will squirm now that they will "have to" carry an i.d. card. (Again, you do it anyway...) Its just life.

Yes, there may be a greater concern...such as chipping, nano technology, and where that can go...but its going that way either way. Point is, the I.D. card initself is no worse than your state I.D. for clubbing or drivers lisence. You didnt protest it, why protest now?

It is futile...
(again, the concerns are understood, but trying to point out that its already been in place...and is so part of your day to day life you could not imagine another way. One day, your kids will be that way with the i.d. card...if not you. As the poster said, kids now carry cards? Anyway...

Its all good...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Maybe this will clarify things a bit.

(read my other post to get a better perspective on what Im about to say)

As long as you play in the system, you are a part of that system...EVEN if you protest.

You complain of I.D., yet you use I.D.. from registering for school, to the hospital, to insurance, driving, loans, renting apt., showing you are who you are on a credit card.

Im am amazed that people are so struck by this.
If its that much of an issue, and you want to protest...dump the system, or it really doesnt matter.

Throw away your drivers lisence, throw away your money, get out of they system completely.

Oh, that sounds wild...fanatical...Im 'used' to my drivers lisence or 'state' i.d for clubbing. Its harmless, I have fun.

Well, thats right...in that light the concern over I.D. card (in regards to being different than the one you carry now) are unfounded.

Yes, there is the one issue, but its not one of the future its one of the past also...control.
But it is as it is. Worrying about a national I.D. card isnt really getting to the issue.

Your on earth, and we all pretty much play by the rules set up for us.
Even those protesting against something use the same energy, because dualism feeds the 'story'.

I realize this may not come across in the fullness that I wish to convey, as words are limited, and oft misunderstood.

But think about it. Its the same with people wanting to fight the NWO.
Or even more, stop it from coming.

I mean, its here. Look at the signs, look at the world organizations from:
World trade
U.N. Troops
International crime laws, etc. etc

This world is "organized" It is an "order", a world order...and not really all that new.

What are people waiting for, "a president of the NWO" to call it for what it is?
I mean, I dont care, Im just pointing to all the useless worry. Its here...

Its like global warming. I was watching the BBC today and they "officially announced" that the planet is warming because of 'us' and not by nature. And that its a 'true' concern. I mean world leaders are supposedly now just agreeing on this.

Oh, but 10 years ago, people stubbed their noses at the obvious signs such as deforestation, etc.

Do you get my point? Its like people wallow in worry about something that is already here, and wont believe its here until their 'masters' officially announce it.

Yes, I am a bit passionate right now...

But what is the debate? YOu dont want an I.D. card, then drop your drivers lisence (save on green house emissions while your at it
) and see how well you get alone in life.

If you cant do that, I doubt you will do without the national I.D. card.

Think about it, you say you will reject it, but from the sounds of it, kids have to carry I.D. now in schools. (reference a post from earlier in thread)

where are the parents rejecting this? Ah, see, these kids will be the ones used to it if your not.

And again, I not protesting 'against' anything. Im just pointing out that some people may be adding some extra stress to their life...but then again, its their choice.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Then it would appear that the 'system' was so gradual and all-encompassing that we were snared at a young age and are all ready co-opted. Then the question become where, if ever, is the line drawn. We still do have free will, I hope. Is there a point where we say "i'm mad as hell and I not going to take it anymore?"

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin

I totally agree with this, Only the governments of the world feel the fear of other governments and or organizations, then push that onto the people to make them conform to the possible threat of terrorism. Like I said before, I can relearn to walk and ride my bike, I know how to grow food, a vehicle isn't required.. for me it's dumping of the vehicle's monthly payments, and the student loans I'll never get paid off that's hurting me at this point.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This reminds me of when my class was discussing the PATRIOT act. We were talking about the phone tapping and my opinion was that I don't say anything wrong, therefore I don't care if they listen in. It would be the same with a National ID card. Has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? It's about the world i think 200 years in the future and everyone is an idiot. They have barcodes tattoo'd on their wrists. That is something I definintely would never want. I wouldn't want a chip either..that just seems to weird.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
We have it already and have had it for at least 25 years. It's the social security number. Every child at birth is assigned one, and you can't do much without it.

If you're worried about it, look into emigrating.

I don't worry about it, myself. I pay cash much of the time and I also barter and buy from individuals (cash transactions.) You could spend your entire life looking over your shoulder to see who's looking at your purchases and miss a larger danger.

I buy very ordinary things with my credit cards (ordinary foods.) In a society where a lot of data is tracked, the ones who have unusual patterns (don't buy anything and "drop out" or buy unusual and suspicious items) are the ones who get the most attention. People who go around buying eggs and butter and the occasional newspaper don't attract much attention in the databases.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
We have it already and have had it for at least 25 years. It's the social security number. Every child at birth is assigned one, and you can't do much without it.

The social security number that we are all assigned at birth, is not a means of tracking you. It is only a means of being part of the taxation system and for your pensions/retirements.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The plan will be simple for them to implement and they will have each and every type of lifestyle accounted for so some way somehow the chip will be in you.

1) You will need a chip to do your banking because suddenly fraud will increase thus raising rates and you losing money by lower interest rates. No bank no money.

2) Stores will become a debit only(then chip only) system where cash isn't being used anymore. Of course if you don't have a bank account you cant possibly have a bank card. No grocery stores no clothing stores, of course no food or clothes.

3) You wont be able to get a job without a chip because if you don't have a chip they wont hire you and cant do a background check.You will see tons of media stories with "know who your hiring and reduce fraud, chips will do this" bla bla bla. Also they can promote a benefit angle where if they hire more trusted staff it can reduce prices because of less theft "so its better for you" lol. People will love this one

4) You wont be able to travel by any means because of course if you dont have a chip "You must be a terrorist" or "the people with the chip go into the 1minute walk through line the other people go to the 4 hour high intense check everything they can think of line.

5) Anyboby going to jail will have to get a chip because your now a criminal so we must be able to track you. Exactly the way every criminal gets their dna and fingerprints taken. Likely scenario: They will make it so easy for them to pick you up on something so you get tagged.

6) Your new social insurance number will be the tag id. No number no tax return so if you thought you were smart enough to work for cash (if cash is still around and the cash itself will have ids in it) you wont be able to file your tax return (thus a criminal offense) and where did you get that money (must be drugs or something else) cops say lets book em. Again another criminal offense getting you tagged.

7) The easiest way will be the peer pressure from everyone basically saying what do you have to hide? Are you a terrorist? lol. Thus becoming a black sheep in society.

8) cameras all over the place will facially profile you ( which is already in place in texas) and the system can check your profile and check to see if your chipped, if not then of course you raise a red flag and then become suspicious)

9) Can't drive anymore because you need a chip or chip# to get a license plate and a number to get a license. Of course no chip no license.

10) Can't get a home, auto, boat, school loan, etc because hey lets say you leave the country and not pay us OR without it we cant even check your credit rating. LOL there are so many ways with just loans and drivers licenses.

11) Cant take a subway or bus because of course you may have a bomb so we wont let you on because we cant trust you and even possibly link the bus fare to automatically withdraw from your bank account. Imagine the media comments "OH its so easy no more looking for loose change, I know everyone on the bus are safe. OHHH I feel so safe LOL. F**IN brutal if you ask me.

12) All babies will get one and if they can't get the people already alive. You'll be .0005% of the ones they couldn't get and you'll eventually die from not having the basic needs of survival.

Of course this wont happen overnight but can easily happen in 15-20 years we already have the technology we just need the fear of faked attacks and endless war. This is a list I have been able to make in under 10 minutes can you even imagine what the NWO has in store for us on top of those? A couple of 911 style faked attacks in the U.S and Canada and they will have the majority of society begging them to keep us safe. It will be too easy for them. It will basically come down to 1 decision either I get the chip and live, eat, be like everyone else OR not have cash, no food , no shelter and die.

Its sick and we need real ways to stop this because the legal system wont be enough

[edit on 2-2-2007 by leafer]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
National I.D. Card. I believe it varies with its functions & form. I am not sure what do they plan on the design & overall function of this card in the U.S. It could depend on a country. So far, the countries that I have actually been that use national I.D. card like Hong Kong, Taiwan & Vietnam. Since I have been staying in Vietnam, I can give some example of the function of this particular National I.D. (I don’t have this since I don’t hold Vietnam citizenship)

It is considered very important for the local people. The people here can’t almost function without it. They need it if they go to the hospital, enroll to the school, buying a property such as vehicle & real state, marriage, employment, traveling air, land & sea, etc. etc.

The I.D. card itself comes with a unique serial number which will be assigned to a citizen permanently. This card serves as the proof of the citizen’s legal entity in Vietnam. This is only issued to a citizen who is 16 years old above.

Now, the physical form of this National I.D. in Vietnam is still somewhat traditional, because it is issued as an old laminated card. (Other countries uses plastic card similar to U.S. driver license) In its current form, it still considered fool proof for various reasons. There is a special seal & unique number which the authorities can tell. There is a very heavy penalty faking this stuff here.

In the Philippines, there is an ongoing debate whether to go with the National I.D. card or not. One of the biggest disadvantages for the cons is that this could lead to abuse by the authority for those who does not hold the card and eventually becomes the tool to violate certain human rights.

If this will be enforced in the U.S., I wonder what the form (physically) or its functions would be.
At this stage, for the National I.D. card , I am in between of favoring having one & favoring not having one.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To those who think that accepting microchips is "no big deal", please refer to these sites, if you will, for what comes next.

www.whale.to/b/kilde.html (about microchips in humans, written by a scientist)

www.mindcontrolforums.com/akwei.htm (what the chips are capable of in conjunction with satellites)

It's not just our freedom(s) at stake here; it's our humanity.

Personally, I believe the whole system will eventually collapse under the weight of it's own ineptitude but there will be mass slaughter on the planet before the nwo collapses. It will bring me no joy to say, "I told ya so" on that day.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The same thing has happened in Australia, the Howard government is introducing an id card which they call a "acess card" you don't have to have one but if you choose not have one you can't get social security, medical care, travel overseas etc...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join