It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Order To Save The Greys, We Must Breed With Them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There seems to be 2 different versions, as described by abductee's, as to why ET's have been abducting humans.

Version #1 says that Greys have been collecting our biological material which they are using to save themselves from extinction.

Version #2 says that Greys/ET's abduct humans to create ET/human hybrids that will evenutally take over our world.

Which version, in your view, is more pervasive among those who claim to have been abducted by ET's where they have been told by 'them' why they have been abducting humans?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd say version 2 is probably more prevalent.

But i'm cool with version 1, If human females dont want my biological material, maybe they greys can put it to good use.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by SpaceCalamari]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For me it depends on which ET .abducts me..male ET or female ET...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What is their purpose to make human/grey hybrids?

If doing #1 I would certainly help them out if they asked, aslong as they were sincere and a good people. But I dont think they should take it without permission.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You'd think, would you not; That granted they exist, they'd have technology and science alot greater than ours.

Surely they'd have the intelligence and advancements to stop themselfs from going extinct without the help of humans.

So i'm going to say #2... Not that i agree with that one either, but sounds more logical than the first.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Having alien human hybrids take over might not be so bad, although the way i'm picturing it in my head might signal the end of the modeling industry, either that or we redefine our standards of beauty.

At the very least their superior intelligence and technology might improve our public transport system

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks so far for the comments on my questions. I agree that maybe it would not be so bad if the hybrids took over our world (version #2) considering what mess we humans have made of things....

The fact that we've traumatized our planet in too many ways for me to even go into here as it would take books and more books to even touch on, and I'm only talking about this past century, one cannot help but to wonder why those 'out there' in the universe at large are thinking that they KNOW
-- a better way we can manage to continue to live here without destroying our planet.
-- a better way we can learn how to diplomatically solve international conflicts without resorting to war.
-- a better way we can nip potential pandemics at the bud effectively without having hundreds of deaths in third world country's before even acknowledging that such a threat even exists!
-- well, the list goes on and on...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.theonion.com...

Weird, how that happens. Must be the universal harmonics or something.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It could very well could be that the ecological condition of our planet now is so far from redemption, those who are 'out there' are seeing that humanity's only hope to continue living here on this planet is to interbreed with alien species whose physiology is able to cohabitate on a planet that will soon be uninhabitable by homo-sapiens and only inhabitable by ET/human hybrids.

In fact, there may already be so many ET/human hybrids on this planet now where interbreeding with them is taking place all across the planet on a daily basis....

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
www.theonion.com...

Weird, how that happens. Must be the universal harmonics or something.

and once I changed the words on that title on The Onion... I thought it would be a good discussion on Greys and whole thing about why are these abductions taking place in the first place!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hmmm.. Just reading over another thread in this forum that's somewhat related to the thread that I've started here and it seems that there is another alien abduction version (according to Skyway) as to why 'they' are here:
-- version #3) ET's abduct humans to EAT them.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't trust the whole scheme of it, so they will lie about it when will they say 'Oh by the way we have a big enough hybrid population that without our workforce of your now 51% hybrid humans now that make up working on earth will strike if not kill the rest of mankind if we are not accepted.

Then we have to say since when did we give you the right to take over?
Hence it's an invasion not an invitation. Have they cured humans that have been abducted yet? Are they left in pain, violated, and marked now dying?
I think they have our intentions as priority the agenda is for them.

The Bible warned of these practices of Human gene manipulation so we wiped them out, that was the attitude then and should be now because before you know it this planet will be theirs, they won't invade like the movies but immigrate within, be it disguised or genetics or integrated like demons in Humans.
Since when have they been so nice?
This is a warning that the Bible speaks of, today it's about all about DNA and cloning and stem cells, all becoming watered down to acceptance if not then underground tests will still happen. Watch the X-men Spider-man or the Hulk movies the transition of human DNA to hybrid is being played as cool its all the same hidden messages in a time that we can once more be integrated with man and Evil that God permits.

They did not sign anything, they make out they are smart but can not live without us. Maybe they are dimentional and have no right in this realm they want to take over as Angels did once.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
version #3) ET's abduct humans to EAT them.

Humans taste awful, theory debunked!

How do i know that you ask?

Well lets just say its a secret. *winks*

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First, the title of this thread is misleading.
Second, without proof of "grays" or any other aliens, how can I speculate
on non-existant reasons they might be here ?

I want them to be here, I do. But, after all these years there is nothing
to convince me they are.

I'm with Hank, in that respect. Abduct me !!

Lex

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
You'd think, would you not; That granted they exist, they'd have technology and science alot greater than ours.

Surely they'd have the intelligence and advancements to stop themselfs from going extinct without the help of humans.

So i'm going to say #2... Not that i agree with that one either, but sounds more logical than the first.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I don't trust the whole scheme of it, so they will lie about it when will they say 'Oh by the way we have a big enough hybrid population that without our workforce of your now 51% hybrid humans now that make up working on earth will strike if not kill the rest of mankind if we are not accepted.

Hence it's an invasion not an invitation. Have they cured humans that have been abducted yet? Are they left in pain, violated, and marked now dying?

The Bible warned of these practices of Human gene manipulation so we wiped them out, that was the attitude then and should be now because before you know it this planet will be theirs, they won't invade like the movies but immigrate within, be it disguised or genetics or integrated like demons in Humans.
This is a warning that the Bible speaks of, today it's about all about DNA and cloning and stem cells, all becoming watered down to acceptance if not then underground tests will still happen. Watch the X-men Spider-man or the Hulk movies the transition of human DNA to hybrid is being played as cool its all the same hidden messages in a time that we can once more be integrated with man and Evil that God permits.

They did not sign anything, they make out they are smart but can not live without us. Maybe they are dimentional and have no right in this realm they want to take over as Angels did once.

Yes.... we are definitely talking about an INVASION and your biblical interpretations of this whole scenario are certainly warranted in our discussion on this topic as it's been proven that such interpretations are worth pondering over and evaluated even on a casual analysis as it's truly amazing how such sources corroborate so clearly with what we are seeing here in this case.

It's all about appreciating those things said in such sacred documents -- as the Christian bible is for example,-- and then doing ones' own search for the truth to see if things are matching up in other sacred documents out there too.

In this case, I agree with you such comparison's of information are worth further introspection solong as one is able to keep their own personal religious belief's in check in those conclusions they reach in such evaluations.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
version 3 they all die becuase no one will want to breed with those ugly things.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Sorry to go slightly off topic -

Thats an interesting point actually.

Lets say that humans are by design, created by the great being(s) and we are essencially hardware/software.

Now any good hardware/software solution has protection, perhaps the human animal is the same and by messing with dna / stem cells etc we are actually activiting defence mechanisms (aids, sars, etc) designed to stop us doing exactly that.

Also, im not a bible-basher by any means, so forgive the laymans terms
but according to what i remember being taught, we are all ment to have spoken one language, but we got too clever, and the god(s) threw us across the globe and gave each region individual language.

What happens when we get to clever again, and can all communicate? the internet?

Perhaps all these visits from ET are just the beginning of us being put back in place!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
well in stargate sg1 the asgard (which are grays) have cloned themself so much they no longer can reproduce sexually, they must clone a new body and transfer their mind into that new body., but they used to look like humans, so maybe they are trying to extract a certain part of our dna that would return them to their humaniod form

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
well in stargate sg1 the asgard (which are grays) have cloned themself so much they no longer can reproduce sexually, they must clone a new body and transfer their mind into that new body., but they used to look like humans, so maybe they are trying to extract a certain part of our dna that would return them to their humaniod form

SG-17. You seem to be a very informed individual. Could you please share with us Dr. David Jacobs viewpoint on alien abductions and those parts of his findings on this topic area that you are in agreement with?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join