It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ALL have something in common

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I've been reading through many websites from UFO's, ESV's, science, space, conspiracies, history, religion etc.. as I've been very interested in the possibility of UFO's etc.. since George Bush became president, I had to start speaking out.

First and foremost, for all of you on sites like these; communicating with each other, whether you agree or disagree with one another is a great step. The best thing you can do is speak your mind, state your opinion and share your ideas - this leads to an open-mind and an awakening within yourself. I have gone so far as staring my own personal site to speak my opinion - www.godofmen.com I'M NOT PROMOTING ANYTHING, I just started the site, but feel free to visit it and you will understand where I'm coming from.

I can relate to everyone here and even those who are skeptics. Some of us are just a little more capable to accept ideas and thoughts quicker than others. Some of us have more common sense than others. Some of us are spiritually enlightened or trying to be, while some follow mainstream and act as cattle. Some need to be told what to do, what to believe, what is real, up, down etc.. well, that's what religion was used for. It gave people a purpose and some meaning in life, in turn, giving those who were the leaders to control the masses and influence their ideas or personal agenda upon the masses - hence, 'The Christian Crusades.'

The human race, I believe concerning the majority - is ignorant. Not necessarily saying uneducated, rather the inability to use common sense, compassion, knowledge and all the other 'ingredients.' I say this, if the majority of our nation elected George Bush Jr. as president, it's getting worse for humanity. If you watched the debates, observed him then and still today and listen to his speech, how he replies, his body language, gestures etc.. you would see this man is ignorant. I wouldn't trust him with my life if he was my best friend (I'd have lack of faith in him); I'd pit a 10-year old against him in a spelling bee. I personally would debate with him on national TV anyday. I'm not here to crucify the man, he can't help what he is or the lack of soul he posesses. I'm saying something about humanity and what we've become - Slaves and expendible humanoid robots.

As for UFO's, aliens, unexplainable places, events, things etc.. I believe there is a hell of alot more than we could ever know AND YES, I do believe we are not alone and are being visited, observed, given technology etc.. Here are my brief points to get you started thinking and this is my approach to those who don't belive in the extra-terrestrial, unexplainable events, phenomenons, possible conspiracies - (that word is a hindrance) etc..: So let's go to simple subjects and start there - where the average and less than average and narrow-minded can relate to:

1. Man once believed the world was flat right?
2. Three fourths of this earth is covered by water and do you know how much of it we've explored and know? ..about 1%. "I'll explain this comment in time"
3. Do you know how many miles of underground caves exist in our world that we have not even discovered or know about? "I'll explain this comment in time"
4. Are you aware of all the RECORDED inhumane testing your government has done on its citizens it so proclaims to protect?
5. Has religion ever proven one thing about mans' origin and purpose? Has religion ever advanced society, created cures, etc.. NO, however, religion has always controlled the masses and how many different religions do we have, as well as subdivisions of religion.
6. We landed on the Moon in 1950's but haven't been back because we're not technologically capable to get there again is the word. That's Funny! The last 10 years we've become more technologically advanced and notice how rapidly. See what's coming next!

I'm here to help you and me discuss anything because I have ALOT of information and KNOW where to find them for you to read. Text

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
its safe to say evidence of aliens are just conclusive ranging from nasas own ufos caught on tape, air force incidents, pilot sightings, whistleblowers. now, is the government willing to lose all credibility and admit that they lied to the american people for 60 years about aliens and ET technology? that is the question

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by red eye agnostic
its safe to say evidence of aliens are just conclusive ranging from nasas own ufos caught on tape, air force incidents, pilot sightings, whistleblowers. now, is the government willing to lose all credibility and admit that they lied to the american people for 60 years about aliens and ET technology? that is the question

That is the question indeed.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The government has already admitted by denying while at the same time, spending billions on space research, anti-gravity research, laughable explanations, secret operations, black books, blue books, U.S. president quotes and involvement; Reagan, Carter, Eisenhower, George Bush Senior and a couple others.

National Security is a term and an excuse. The government controls the populace and will act accordingly to their personal agenda. What are the people going to do? Revolt? Start a revolution? The government has lied on many other issues and some have come to light - SNL scandal, The Watergate Affair etc.. what did the people do? When it gets out, hopefully in our life time, that will be something we will deal with then. The government has had years and years of research on human behavior... they will never tell because in some manner they are right. People will act chaotic, bewildered, at a loss, question existence, question religion, govewrnment etc... who will work? Who will obey authority? There are too many reasons why they won't admit, but the day they do..IF.. they do, there reson will be in the name of National Security and Social Order of our great nation... or something to that effect.

The Disclosure Project had the right idea and actually would have happened regarding a congressional hearing because they are organized and have very credible 1st, 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses in their movement. However, other more "fanatical" UFO and conspiracy groups starting making noise on the subject and therefore, The Disclosure Project organization and all their hard work was put off. As I said, the government knows the reaction of the general human mass mentality - ignorant "children."

The more people research, put together plausible organizations and come with a specifc proof, then we may hear certain members of Congress acknowledge and take the matter serious in the publics eye ... even though we already know there are top officials who do. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" - it kind of follows that line.

Ask yourself, do you have the finances, the proof/evidence, knowledge, contacts and the time to make the government admit anything. You're insignificant as an individual (unless powerful and somewhat untouchable) but stronger as a movement with facts dedication and financial backing.

We can't even get more color photos of the Mars landing. We can't get a real explanation why we haven't been back to the Moon. Why the hell the space missions to space, what the hell is going up there? There are more satellites up there than you know about. Iraq war is pointless and useless to us, they lied - did Bush and his minnie me(s) find "weapons of mass destruction?" Supposedly we were after Bin Laden, then we turned after Sadaam found hiding in the ground with a non-existent Iraqi force. The government knows how to manipulate and steer "the sheep."

The point is the government has taken the power from the people in such a way, we seem helpless. They will tell you what, when, where, how, and why ...until then, be a good citizen, go about your life cus we've got it under control. It's called blind faith - the Bush election exposed to the people that their votes really may not count! The government likes to give the illusion your voice means something - does it? If you believe so - AND YOU SHOULD - do you personally have the time to make your voice heard? Hmm? People as such are very few and in between these days. Everybody has their personal life, problems, finances, survival to think about than think about their fellow men. They've created a society of entertainment and selfishness for us unless you feel more obligated to your species to give yourself onto us - do you? I'm working my way there...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by godofmen
.......... As I said, the government knows the reaction of the general human mass mentality - ignorant "children.".............

Ask yourself, do you have the finances.........

Aren't you the one who work for them, and your job is to find out the REACTION of general human by sending this message?

If people don't have the finances, no problem. The problem is from government who has the finances, from people taxes.

So, STOP paying TAX to your government. Will ya?

If you do that, in 6 months time, your government will sure collapsed!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung

So, STOP paying TAX to your government. Will ya?

Who says I pay taxes? I'm simply saying the majority of the population is controlled, needy and unable right now as a whole to fight the government and get some sort of control back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed and fixed quote

[edit on 1/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

1. Man once believed the world was flat right?

Here's the thing, only the ignorant have ever beleived that. It didn't take columbus to show that it was round, the greeks, and presumably other cultures too, had long ago not only demonstrated that the earth was round, but had calculated its circumfrence. They did this by being inquisitive about the world, and, importantly, rationally thinking about it. They used the curvature of shadows of tall objects to figure this out.
So, usually I see people say 'even though I have no evidence for my irrational theory, people used to beleive that the earth was flat, so I might be right and you all might be wrong', when infact its quite the opposite, people beleive things that are simply incorrect when they aren't being rational.

2. Three fourths of this earth is covered by water and do you know how much of it we've explored and know? ..about 1%. "I'll explain this comment in time"

Well until you explain it, let me say that thats not really correct. True enough, we haven't sent men in submersibles or video cameras to much of the ocean's floor. But at the same time, we have extremely detailed and accurate topographic maps of the surface of the floor and the structure of the sediements and rocks that lay beneath surface topography. We also have lots of samples that have been dredged and drilled from the floors.
I'm not trying to say that we shouldn't continue to explore it, and its clearly the 'great unexplored' of our time, but its not, likesay, central africa to the europeans in the middle of the 12th century, a big blank spot on a map.

3. Do you know how many miles of underground caves exist in our world that we have not even discovered or know about? "I'll explain this comment in time"

Sure, there are lots of caves.

4. Are you aware of all the RECORDED inhumane testing your government has done on its citizens it so proclaims to protect?

I'm definitely not aware of ALL of the stuff that's been recorded, let alone ALL the stuff that hasn't been disclosed.

5. Has religion ever proven one thing about mans' origin and purpose?

About man's purpose? No, I don't think it has. About man's origin? Well, a materialistic explanation of our origin would involve evolution, but if we consider man's 'origin' to be the basic things that we are even capable of thinking about and existing as, I'd say that religion says alot about man.

Has religion ever advanced society, created cures, etc

Created cures? One could argue that any pre-modern scientific cures were created by religion. As far as it 'advancing society', heck yeah, religion has done lots of good, sometimes.

6. We landed on the Moon in 1950's but haven't been back because we're not technologically capable to get there again is the word.

We landed on the moon in 1969 ( i didn't recall the exact date, but the 50's sounded way off).
I've never heard anyone say 'yes, we went there in the 60s, but aren't capable of doing it now'. I've heard people say that we never went to the moon, and couldn't do it now either, but never the other.

I have ALOT of information and KNOW where to find them for you to read.

I will freely admit that I know nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I say this, if the majority of our nation elected George Bush Jr. as president, it's getting worse for humanity.

You know, there's something incongruous about the chronic Bush-bashers that I don't quite understand. On the one hand, they never tire of taunting Bush as an inarticulate, dim-witted moron. On the other hand, they credit Bush for engineering these massive and fiendishly complex government cover-ups. So which is it? Is he a moron or a mastermind? And, since the majority of Americans elected and re-elected a moron, did they consider the other candidate even worse than a moron?

And let me just make this observation: When you allow politics to govern your life, your thinking, your emotions, then you're hopelessly entrenched in a mundane and miserable illusion of life. There is no Left in this country, and there is no Right — these are all the same people, all seeking the same power and the same goals, who fabricate virtually every political division and debate to provide you with an illusion of "choice." There is no choice, not as long as you knowingly play their game.

The first and best step that any "seeker of truth" can take is to stop watching television and listening to radio. Take yourself off of the sensory addictions called news & entertainment. Those are the primary input devices of The Big Lie. Just try it for a month, if you can. Your success or failure in "tuning out" is an indicator of your strength of will. If you can easily live without TV and radio for a month, great, you've got a damned good chance of independent survival.

If you can't live without that sensory input, if you make excuses for your addiction to TV and radio, if you allow the nonsensical political bickering to guide your every thought and opinion, then you're probably already a living zombie and just don't know it.

— Doc Velocity

top topics

join