It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of UFOs On The Moon!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It does get a little tiresome when all of the irrefutable, startling, incontrovertible, unimpeachable "proof" becomes all of those things after only a few obvious questions.

I guess the quality of education worldwide has really deteriorated to the point where people can't apply the simplest tests to the simplest statements. At the very least, we should ask the same "Five Ws" journalists use to frame a story:

WHO did or said what?
(eliminates 90 percent of flaky UFO reports)

WHAT exactly was seen or found?
(and can it be agreed upon?)

WHERE did all of this happen?
(the Moon, Atlantis, or downtown Denver)

WHEN did it happen?
(1000 years ago, or yesterday, memories are fleeting)

HOW did it happen?
(the fewer verifiable details, the more likely it's crap)

A lot of people simply believe in the truth of something because it fits their expectations. "Oh, well, the description of the aliens is exactly the same as that of the Roswell aliens, so it must be true!"

It's not badgering a poster to ask them what other kind of evidence they have to prove what they're saying. Though as time goes by, it becomes more and more difficult to suffer fools gladly.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted (cause I couldn't be bothered to check) but I read another transcript of a transmission (not sure if it was the moon one or not) but one of the astronauts said 'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'
Now it was reported on Christmas Day, but alot of people believe they were in fact referring to an ET presence.

A professor also interviewed Armstrong:

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

Source

My 2 pence

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
that is very interesting...I think it would make everything so much easier if anyone could give some kind of audio evidence...not just text. If anyone can add to this with audio evidence, it would be overly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You guys need to take it easy on mike he's simply putting out there a bunch of possibilities and i am sure he is able to make his own opinion and change his opinion according to the information he receives.

And by the way the name of the thread is, Evidence of UFO on the moon not irrefutable proof of ufo on the moon.

Seems you guys were so amped up on bashing him that you didn't even take time to properly see the name of the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately all we really have is transcripts. Do you really think an astronaut shouting "THEY'RE WATCHING US!!!" on the Maiden voyage to the moon is going to be spread throughout the world?

Then again, that could be the excuse all of the 'sources' give.

Whose to know?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The names of threads are more important than the subject matter of the thread itself. An interesting approach.

Also, isn't the whole purpose of suggesting theories like that to get others believe? Everything has a goal or purpose.

I'm done.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Correction selfless: the original thread WAS titled Irrefutable proof of UFO's on the moon. It has since been diluted to simply say 'evidence'.

Further, and still in his OP (did you read it?) Mike states, quote: "...what are these 'babies'? UFO's obviously!"

And again later, "Notice the huge UFO..."

and just below his last picture, again quoting verbatum, "What do you think of all this? ... - irrefutable evidence of enormous UFOs on the moon!"

At the bottom you'll see one of the mods (masqua) "Edited misleading title".

The misleading title he refers to, selfless, was the OP "Irrefutable Evidence..." (thanks masqua).

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
well you guys need to take it easy on mike anyways don't you think?

He provided a lot of good pictures in the past so what if he got carried away on this one?

And yes i have heard some nasa transmitions before that suggested very clearly the presence of ufo's.

Just because his picture is most likely a hill doesn't mean there is no reports of ufo's in space by astronauts because there has been many in the past.

I swear it's like people get a good vibe out of kicking someone down and that
s not right... people there is absolutely no need to insult mike or anyone else for that matter.

Let's just have peace and stop jumping on each others.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm sure it has been talked about in various threads, but for me, the documentary "Secret NASA Transmissions: 'The Smoking Gun'" is the best film "evidence" I have seen to date.

If you haven't seen it, I'd suggest you check it out.

As for the picture at hand, it looks like lighting has changed with regards to the two separate photos, with the later posted one more clearly showing the hill.

*EDIT* To keep on topic.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Write And Rong]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
swear it's like people get a good vibe out of kicking someone down and that
s not right... people there is absolutely no need to insult mike or anyone else for that matter.

You are so right!

If a UFO landed in my front yard ATS would be the LAST people to know from me!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
O.K. , I'm back , remember me, I'm the guy who debunked tho "ufo" earlier.

Where have I insulted anyone in this thread?

Mike is catching flak because its not only this thread it every thread. He will post something, maybe reply once or twice, and than disappear. If he does reply , it's with something like , "Oh yeah?", and post a link to some obscure no-name website with no backing information.

He doesn't really put any research behind his threads. Its like as soon as he sees anything remotely interesting on the web he will make a thread about it.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!(by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

See, here they go again posting false information. The above "transcript" was released by the same person that released the "transcript" of Armstrong talking about alien spaceships watching them. Once again , THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT CONVERSATION EVER HAPPENED. NONE, NADA, ZILCH.
You can not use that as "proof" to back up your claims BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF. Understand?

You might ask me , " Ummmm, Why would a reporter lie?"
My answer would be, " Gee, I don't think a reporter WOULD lie, I thought every reporter was committed to the truth and not selling stories."

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im sorry tiloke i didn't realise i was talking to you specificaly.

If you didn't insult him then my message was not directed at you.

But just read the whole thread and you will see why i said what i said.

Peace and love always.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I posted I was dissappointed with this thread, but for Gods sake some of you are behaving like you've just had a family member murdered by Mike. Get a damn life, be constructive, some here are clearlly barely out of nappies and have just learned how to use grown up words.

It's a forum about strange things, some are real, some are not - does Mike really deserve to be told he is hated for posting this? This whole community seems to be in a downward spiral of insults and self gratifying one upmanship and it seems to be getting caused by a small minority - with a few regularly occuring names....

You want to correct someone, then educate them - what the hell is achieved by telling someone they are a stupid 'this that or the other'

Rant (hopefully constructive) Over

Q

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
now the old canard of the " santa clause " message has been hoisted in this thread too,

we have completed the circle

aldrin / armstrong / colins DID report an unidentified sighting en rout to the moon

it does not matter wether it was one of thier own bosters , another peice of space junk or a genuine EBE craft

the point is - they reported IN CLEAR that they could see an object they could not identify

so what is it - were alien contacts reported in code , clear , or suppressed ?

we now have a strange mix of people claiming all three - with some bizarre special pleading to explain why thier claim must be true

when infact most claims are either misreprsentation , ignorance of jargon and procedures or blatant lies and fabrication .

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Thanks Quakmaster, Selfless and others for the support!! But hey, didn't someone say 'sticks and stones are only thrown at fruit bearing trees??

But thanks to Masqua too for correcting the thread's head! Though I'm a full blooded Cambridge grad, my English is really up the pole! Darn, I've gotta get back to the basics, what?

Ok, this is a little longish, but worth a read. So hang on, even if you guys don't have the patience!

Eugene Cernan was commander of Apollo 17.
In a Los Angeles Times article in 1973 he said,
about UFOs: "...I've been asked (about UFOs)
and I've said publicly I thought they (UFOs)
were somebody else, some other civilization."

www.syti.net..." border=0>

Edwin Aldrin: According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong,
the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in
no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon.

And what has Maurice Chatelain to say about UFOs on the Moon?

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former Chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now."

Scott Carpenter: "At no time, when the astronauts
were in space were they alone: there was a constant
surveillance by UFOs."

Timothy Good, author and one of the worlds premier UFO researchers, is highly regarded throughout in the field of Ufology, and who has traveled worldwide interviewing key witnesses and amassing a wealth of evidence, including several thousand declassified intelligence documents detailed in the two books Above Top Secret and Alien Contact. He overheard Neil Armstrong speaking to a friend about why NASA had stopped its Lunar missions after 1972….
Armstrong: "It was incredible...the fact is we were warned off. There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.....I can't go into details except to say that their ships were far superior to ours in size and technology- boy, they were big....and menacing."

From the horse’s mouth!! Not from some freakin’ publicity seeking reporter, as a couple of posters have suggested in this thread. So slot in the credibility factor here and you get EVIDENCE!!
Read on…

Apollo 15: Astronaut sees white objects flying by..

Capcom: You talked about something mysterious ...

Orion: O.K., Gordy, when we pitched around, I'd like to tell you about something we saw around the LM (LEM or Lunar Excursion Module). When we were coming about 30 or 40 feet out, there were a lot of objects - white things - flying by. It looked as if they were being propelled or ejected, but I'm not convinced of that.

Capcom: We copy that Charlie.

What could these mysterious flying objects have been? What did the astronaut mean when he reported that these peculiar 'white things' were “perhaps” 'being propelled or ejected'? And by whom?

Apollo 17 conversation: They find something startling, and are ordered to immediately switch to code…

DMP (lunar module pilot): What are you learning?
Capcom: Hot spots on the Moon, Jack?
DMP: Where are your big anomalies? Can you summarize them quickly?
Capcom: Jack, we'll get that for you on the next pass.
CMP (command module pilot): Hey, I can see a bright spot down there on the landing site where they might have blown off some of that halo stuff.
Capcom: Roger. Interesting. Very - go to KILO. KILO.
CMP: Hey, it's gray now and the number one extends.
Capcom: Roger. We got it. And we copy that it's all on the way down there. Go to KILO. KILO on that.
CMP: Mode is going to HM. Recorder is off. Lose a little communication there, huh? Okay, there's bravo. Bravo, select OMNI. Hey, you know you'll never believe it. I'm right over the edge of Orientale. I just looked down and saw the light flash again.
Capcom: Roger. Understand.
CMP: Right at the end of the rille.
Capcom: Any chances of - ?
CMP: That's on the east of Orientale.
Capcom: You don't suppose it could be Vostok?
(A Russian probe).

>>The Vostok flights took place in the early sixties and were strictly Earth orbiters. They never reached the Moon! So what were those flashing lights?

And these have been annotated on the originals:

www.ufoarea.com..." border=0>

Courtesy:Skywatch
www.ufoarea.com..." border=0>

Courtesy: Skywatch

The conversations [below], have been corroborated by hundreds of amateur radio operators who had connected their stations to the same frequency through which the astronauts transmitted. During the two minute interruption - which was not as it seemed, NASA, Armstrong and Aldrin with Cape Kennedy, censored both image and sound. Here is reproduced completely the dialogue between the American astronauts and Control Center:

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!
Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.
Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.
Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.
Houston: Repeat your last information!
Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!
Houston: Repeat, repeat!
Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?
Houston: Have you picked up anything?
Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film
Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?
Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.
Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?
Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

Why am I reproducing all this here? Because some posters have mentioned that it’s a pain clicking the links and reading through them.

And for some others who don’t think any of this as evidence because there’s no absolute proof, may I ask what constitutes ‘proof’? Even if they see a hi-res UFO pic with some of our astronauts playing the boogie on the turret, they’ll say, hey, it’s a photo-shopped conspiracy!!

Cheers!

Here..
More..
Some More!!

[edit on 31-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Interesting read. Still, that picture of the 'cigar' in the crater looked like someone took a picture of the moon, set it flat, and then placed a metal rod or something like that on top of it.

The rest of the stuff was interesting though.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I know this thread is a few months old but still covers this latest video of a UFO on the month. To me it looks like a fly scooting across the lens. This YouTube video repeats the fly by hehe pun intended.

UFO Video

This Youtube poster lyuks seems to have his own telescope.

[edit on 29/5/07 by Rhain]

[edit on 29/5/07 by Rhain]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join