It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of UFOs On The Moon!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here’s something that showed up during the Apollo 15 mission. But before that, here’s a transmission from Apollo 11:

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

Now what were these ‘Babies’? UFO’s obviously! How big? Enormous!

Here’s one of those huge ‘babies’. I haven’t seen this before, and probably not many of you have seen this too. So get a load of this in the pics below…

ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>

Apollo 15 on the Moon. Notice the huge UFO near the top right.

A closer look…

And even closer!!

ovni.do.sapo.pt..." border=0>

What do you think of all this? So what Apollo was transmitting is crystal clear – irrefutable evidence of enormous UFOs on the Moon!

Cheers! We’re not alone!

Pics Courtesy: ovni.do.sapo

Here..

[edit on 30-1-2007 by mikesingh]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited misleading title

[edit on 30/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have read that transmission before, and while I agree that there probably is something going on on the moon, that picture looks like a hill to me. It appears to carry on past the light section.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think you need to post an even bigger picture with more questionmarks. Like fifteen. And be like ???????????????

Because that really is a UFO. It's definately not a mount of dirt, like a hill, with shadows.

Really.

Also I'm pretty sure people on Earth don't use 'babies' as a general slang for just about anything from flowers to...babies.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here’s something that showed up during the Apollo 15. But before that, here’s a transmission from Apollo 11:

OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge!

I believe there are alien spacecraft on Luna, as well as a lot more.

However, That transmission was heard by ONE person and no recording was made. This "conversation" between Mr. Armstrong and ground control has never ever ever been shown to be even partially correct. There is absolutely ZERO record of it ever happening. I'm pretty sure that it was a single ham radio operator that made these claims. Its surprising that the 5000 people acroos the country recording the transmissions between earth and te spacecraft (since it was the first lunar landing) , someone would have recored something, anything. I have searched and searched but the only thing anyone can say about it is, " Theres nothing to prove it didn't happen, except the mission tapes." . There is absolutley NO record , none, zero, nada. There was at least a record at Roswell and O'hare, even if its very little. This is a story that no-one really knows where it started, like asking, "who first told the bloody hook in on the car door story?" We may never know where it came from.

There are many many myths about the first walk on Luna. for example:

Taken From Wikipedia,

An assumption widespread in Muslim countries is that when Armstrong and Aldrin were on the Moon, they heard a strange singing voice that they discovered was the adhan (Islamic call to prayer), and that this caused them to convert to Islam after their flight. In March 1983, the United States Department of State released a press statement for embassies and consulates in Muslim countries that attempted to dispel the idea that Armstrong had heard the Islamic call to prayer and had converted to Islam.

This has been repeated so much in Muslim regions, that the people take it as fact , even after our government made that release, like the above ham radio story.

We need to find out where that picture came from. It could be a photoshop job, or it could be a hill,or it could be a spaceship. The problem is even if we fond the original, sans spaceship, some people will say, " well, obviously , the public photo was doctored." Its a lose lose situation. If its a real picture there should be a record on the NASA site or somewhere official.

Heres another question. How come no-one at nasa has snuck out a photo of a UFO or alien craft? With all those people the disclosure project had that said it was their job to airbrush out alien craft, not one had any proof at all. Some had proof that they used to work at NASA, but would a former employee have a reason to lie about the company he used to work for? disgruntled maybe?

P.S. I say Luna instead of the moon because it sounds kind of pretentious to me to call it "the Moon". Theres dozens of "moons" in our solar system alone. Kind of like if a Christian called Christianity "the religion".

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Looks like a hill in shadows to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That picture is one that actually came from NASA --it's picture #Photo NASA No AS15-86-11603 - Mission Apollo 15 on the Moon. In fact look at the following picture--NASA Mission Apollo 15

Photo NASA No AS15-87-11849

Same hill time is different but object in question is moved---see here at this site------www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That picture is one that actually came from NASA --it's picture #Photo NASA No AS15-86-11603 - Mission Apollo 15 on the Moon. In fact look at the following picture--NASA Mission Apollo 15

Photo NASA No AS15-87-11849

Same hill time is different but object in question is moved---see here at this site------www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No, in those 2 pictures the "ufo" is in the EXACT same spot. I overlayed the 2 photos in photoshop. This really has a simple explanation.
The "ufo" is a hill in the background. During the time between the 2 photos, either the sun rose some more, providing more light, or the astronauts adjusted the exposure timing on the camera to let more light in .

In the first photo you can't see the second hill because the light levels are too low, so it makes it look like the hill between them ends in mid air. You can see an example of this in the dark area on the front of the main hill. In the first picture that area appears completely black due to a poor exposure. You can just barely see the beginning of the invisible hill making the "UFO" appear to have a bottom that is shaped like the top.

I'm afraid theres no UFO here, just a hill in the background and a poor camera operator.( Might not be a poor camera operator, this WAS their first time to Luna,cant know everything right away.)

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
ROFLMAO :

the " conversation " is a hoax - you have been suckered , congrats

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think, regardless of whether this specifically is a UFO or not, there IS something on the moon. These guys saw it and I don't think they were "seeing things" when they said 'these babies are huge'. I also know, and have heard, a stream of a recording from (aparently) Apollo 15 i think it was and a transcript on the same site of that message. No photograph was given though based on that message. But hey - may be a load of BS too...

[edit on 30/1/2007 by shearder]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I can NOT stress this enough, so I will put it in caps,

NO-ONE HAS EVER HEARD THE RECORDING OF ARMSTRONG TALKING ABOUT ALIENS WATCHING THEM ON THE MOON, EVER.

The best audio recording discussing alien from astronauts while actually on a mission said :
" Houston, this is Discovery, uhh, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance."

There is debate if he said "alien" or "orbiting". I think he said "alien"

Link to transcript and audio recording.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ROFLMAO :

the " conversation " is a hoax - you have been suckered , congrats

Oh Yeah?? Read this and then decide! If this isn't authentic, I don't know what is! (Remember, you can't trust even the President of The US of A nowadays. Like he tried to screw all with his irrefutable evidence of Iraqi WMDs!!)

So i_a, who do you consider as an authentic source??

Without further ado, here it is...

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater.

"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now." "...all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

Here's more chicken for your soul!!

You're busted. Cheers!!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here’s something that showed up during the Apollo 15 mission. But before that, here’s a transmission from Apollo 11:

Now what were these ‘Babies’? UFO’s obviously! How big? Enormous!

thats from the 70s sci-fi novel "Alternative Three"

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by netron]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Speculattion/theory: I guess there is good reason why moon landings were faked or would be faked. If, for some reason, theye were warned off the moon or prevented from landing then there would be good reason to fake all the pictures of the landing so as not to cause a stir in the world about actual "proof" of aliens. Well who know hey...

I hope i am still alive to see the day we actually get confirmation by the governments of the world... hold thumbs!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
P.S. I say Luna instead of the moon because it sounds kind of pretentious to me to call it "the Moon". Theres dozens of "moons" in our solar system alone. Kind of like if a Christian called Christianity "the religion".

For your information, calling it Luna it's just like calling it Moon, since "Luna" is the Latin word for moon. So in modern derivatives of Latin (like Spanish or Italian), saying luna is saying moon. In such a way, in Spanish, Mars (Marte) would have two lunas. ;-)

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Celtibero]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well, if it was a UFO... why would they tilt their spaceship, wouldn't it "fly" horizontally, instead of diagonally? There is gravity on the moon... a little, but there is gravitational pull.

I also think its a hill.

jra

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is the most refutable "irrefutable" evidence I've ever seen.

Mike, I think you aught to get some better quality images, otherwise you might start seeing things that aren't really there.

Look at this one for example, www.hq.nasa.gov... You can clearly see that it's part of the hill.

Next time, use these sites:
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.apolloarchive.com...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by jra]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I love these "Irrefutable Evidence" and "Proof Positive" threads.

At least people here are starting to question all of these kinds of threads. Not every grainy picture is a ufo.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Heres another question. How come no-one at nasa has snuck out a photo of a UFO or alien craft? With all those people the disclosure project had that said it was their job to airbrush out alien craft, not one had any proof at all. Some had proof that they used to work at NASA, but would a former employee have a reason to lie about the company he used to work for? disgruntled maybe?

I can think of one thing. Classification and the prospect of going to jail for a long time. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The best audio recording discussing alien from astronauts while actually on a mission said :
" Houston, this is Discovery, uhh, we still have the alien spacecraft under observance."

There is debate if he said "alien" or "orbiting". I think he said "alien"

Link to transcript and audio recording.

Does it matter if he said "alien" or "orbiting"? Even if he said orbiting spacecraft, doesn't that insinuate an intellegence? Since it's a spacecraft? Wouldn't an astronaught know the difference between say space junk and an orbiting spacecraft?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join