It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Buyer: I NEED TO SEND A MONEY ORDER
Reply by Seller: so send one! Why the negative?
Buyer: Seller is a lying, two-faced c*($%&*. Trust me, I'm his wife.
Buyer: Totally unprofessional and crass. I pity his wife.
Reply by Seller: Your welcome to come get her, she's a pain in the @#$.
There was NO REASON for you to call my house and yell at my children. Still, A+
I think about our transactions and how we bid so very deeply.
gophersquare( 99Feedback score is 50 to 99
I am new in America! Thank you eBay for wonderful wife! I will beat her often!
member546461( 11Feedback score is 10 to 49)
Reply by member546461: You're Very Welcome.
Very HIGH QUALITY preserved cancer tumors. I ate them. I know it was wrong.
seminole( 125Feedback score is 100 to 499)
Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I read through the whole thing.
Some of those were priceless.
Some where in BTS jokes a member posted conversations with tech support.
These remind me of those, if anyone has a link to the thread, please post.
* * Tech Support: "Did it not install properly? What kind of error messages did you get?"
* Customer: "I didn't get any error message. The disk got stuck in the drive and wouldn't come out. So I got these pliers and tried to get it out. That didn't work either."
* Tech Support: "You did what sir?"
* Customer: "I got these pliers, and tried to get the disk out, but it wouldn't budge. I just ended up cracking the plastic stuff a bit."
* Tech Support: "I don't understand sir, did you push the eject button?"
* Customer: "No, so then I got a stick of butter and melted it and used a turkey baster and put the butter in the drive, around the disk, and that got it loose. Then I used the pliers and it came out fine. I can't believe you would send me a disk that was broke and defective."
* Tech Support: "Let me get this clear. You put melted butter in your A: drive and used pliers to pull the disk out?"
At this point, I put the call on the speaker phone and motioned at the other techs to listen in.
* Tech Support: "Just so I am absolutely clear on this, can you repeat what you just said?"
* Customer: "I said I put butter in my A: drive to get your crappy disk out, then I had to use pliers to pull it out."
* Tech Support: "Did you push that little button that was sticking out when the disk was in the drive, you know, the thing called the disk eject button?"
* Tech Support: "Sir?"
* Customer: "Yes."
* Tech Support: "Sir, did you push the eject button?"
* Customer: "No, but you people are going to fix my computer, or I am going to sue you for breaking my computer?"
* Tech Support: "Let me get this straight. You are going to sue our company because you put the disk in the A: drive, didn't follow the instructions we sent you, didn't actually seek professional advice, didn't consult your user's manual on how to use your computer properly, instead proceeding to pour butter into the drive and physically rip the disk out?"
* Customer: "Ummmm."
* Tech Support: "Do you really think you stand a chance, since we do record every call and have it on tape?"
* Customer: (now rather humbled) "But you're supposed to help!"
* Tech Support: "I am sorry sir, but there is nothing we can do for you. Have a nice day."