It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Ufo in the news Clear Vid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i LOVE U TUBE !!!!!!!! cHECK THIS OUT

[edit on 27-1-2007 by semperfi221]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 1/27/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dont see anything in that vid semper.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
he is filming the lights in the ocean there is a unexplained light in this vid

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221

It's a shame it doesn't maneuver at all. The camera shakes, but the object is only shown drifting behind the trees/powerlines and as such I cannot tell it's not just a balloon or something. If I missed references to it making moves in the audio, that's too bad because I always watch UFO vids with the audio muted. Why? Too much unfair cueing in UFO vid audio. People referring to things not actually shown. Dramatic music, etc..

I wonder why a high-quality CNN cam never accidentally catches these things? The news networks are so story-hungry all the time they'd eat it up. No, I'm not interested in hearing about how they're part of the secret, or kept down by the man, or whatever. If CNN catches a really good UFO vid on their camera, it'll show up on TV - even if they snicker while they show it.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

LOL there is a city to the right-Nothing there
Then there are street lights to the left in the distance, it's a bit foggy and far away-Nothing there.
So i'd like you to ,point out where these USO's are?????

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
this reminds me of a video ive seen b4 or a morph shape what turned into a helicopter i got the vid as a torrent it seem to reform as it changed to a cylinder with a smaller one on top looked very simaler to this

i cant wait for technology in hd cctv to become more cheaply avalable and these ufo hunters get betr equipt hopefully this guy who got this footage will get a payed well and get infa red camera a tri stand and another camera of hd technology

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I sure wish that video was a little better, seems interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah, youtube isn't exactly what we're looking for here. Even Google video will do a lot better job than.. *shivers* Youtube.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Yeah, youtube isn't exactly what we're looking for here. Even Google video will do a lot better job than.. *shivers* Youtube.

I'm afraid Google Video now is Youtube....

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well i watched the SKy News report. Interesting footage there. We need more reports like this and more video's to make the media realise that this is not a joke or something to laugh about in the pub after work, but a serious matter that we all need to be concerned about. And what broadcasters like Sky News should also realise that the subject of UFO's is no longer a taboo subject. It is possible to discuss this without smirking or with the assumption that people are off their heads. Far from it !!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting video semperfi221. Seems the object is backlit by the sun, possibly why the image seems so dark. Read today You-tube's catching some flack accepting video uploads for open display without permission from the broadcaster in the US.
Iv'e also seen that video of that thing morphing into a helicopter Grimnal. It was pretty-bizarre.
Really great to see new reports continually posted here

Dallas

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The UK has these mini ufos with mini plasma thrustors.

Or else remote control with flashing lights.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hi all

when i went to the SKY news site i couldnt find a single mention of this , can anyone confirm it ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What I'm getting sick of is the fact my U.S. Government keeps spoon feeding us a bunch of bollocks about swamp gas, clouds and weather balloons when in several videos there's no way reliable witnesses could mistake them for such things.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
LOL @ the guy doing the report, the guy couldn't put a single constructive sentence together where did they find him.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh yeah? Where?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can someone try to post a comment on youtube requesting the original footage? I can't seem to get it done, some glitch or something, won't let me post. *grrr*

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 1/27/2007 by kinglizard]

Kranky at 5:41 a triangle, possible fake, it has no center light showing.

Pointed corners with lights are not the case either.
But too dark to see the corners.
Put another pin in the UK map. Sheffield did he say.

Its just not the same since the Belgians took the original triangle photo.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ack the quality if that upload is awfull, there must be a better version?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join