It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Americans Shot in the Back of Head After Copter Crashes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am refrencing 911 because of some of the insurgents are and have claimed to be aliened with Al Qaeda.I know most of the terrorist on the planes were Saudi but they were Al Qaeda and many extreamist groups have claimed a holy war on us the west: again, they claimed war on us. now with that said yes thier are trials going on for atrocities committed by us soldiers. we are holding them responsible for them and are punishing them.I dont see the same thing on the other side of the fence happening.I dont think the everyday Iraqi is going to do these things.Iraq has turned into the main battleground for this holywar. I also never said I was a soldier.I simply wanted a refrence to the statements made about the atrocities commited by american troops.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
From the original article...

The vast majority of those mercenaries are there for the money - they get paid up to a thousand bucks a day. I haven't seen any evidence that there are Blackwater mercenaries who donate their earnings to Iraqi charities. They go to Iraq, or any number of other countries, and kill people to buy boats and homes and nice jewelry for their wives - it's got absolutely NOTHING to do with freedom and democracy.

Voluntarily serve? They get paid exhorbitant amounts of money, it's not a freakin' charity organization.

Agreed. My cousin is a former marine and is one of these hired guns for blackwater in iraq and he is there for one thing only: to earn enough money to buy that ranch that he has been dreaming of. PERIOD. He says it's a hell hole.

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Escrotumus]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No form of Terrorism has ever posed a threat to the military security of the USA.

I'll post this evertime I hear the boo-hooing about the war casualities in Iraq. I'm a retired military and know the difference between military threat and political threat. I deeply feel the loss of every military man and women over there but it's been obvious for years that the US military presence in the region has been to ensure the profits of multinational oil corporations not to deter a military threat.

The attack on 911 was allowed to happen whether through purposeful intent or negligence and ineptitude by the Bush Administration for the purpose of installing more permanent military bases in Central and Southwest Asia.

Anyone who falls for propaganda being put forth by the corporate controlled media is just being foolish. With internet access, why even bother watching the talking heads? Check out RawStory or half a dozen other newsites with out the corporate baggage.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Maybe it is just me, but I believe that all human beings need to survive to be more honorable and virtuous and killing people is not the way. I don’t care who is doing the killing or why the killing is being done. There is no justification - it is not the way. If you kill for revenge then you are a slave. You have let the actions of others control your actions. You are a slave and you have let evil win another battle.

No its not just you zerotime. I believe the same thing. But its never going to get better because here is the problem:

In the early 60's the U.S. Government commissioned a report on the feasibility of a peacetime economy. The result: it wasn't feasible. So all conflicts and wars are fabricated to stimulate the economy.

They found it difficult sellings wars on countries like Grenada so they had to invent an enemy that would last a long time. So they picked on Islam. All the bs you hear about Islam on Rush and Sean and Michael is all oriented towards war with Islam just to stimulate the economy. We even had to fabricate the 911 scenario ourselves, just to show how dangerous those Moslems where. Sure, some of its true but most of it is just propaganda.

War is part of life and always will be. Or at least until we find a way to stimulate the economy without using warfare as a pretext.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would be interested to see a ballistics report on those who got shot in the head, but I suppose if there was one done it would be highly classified or shredded !!!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, could be, and I'm just throwing this out there, someone other than an enemy combatant got there immediately after the crash, saw that they were all dead, then proceeded to shoot them all in the back of the head strictly for propaganda purposes.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

I wholeheartedly echo the advice offered by johnlear.

Further, execution-style shot to the head is far more humane than the indescribably gross torture and death inflicted by the US on civilian Iraqis.

One needs only refer to the photographed and videoed sodomising of children, rape of Iraqi girls, mothers and grandmothers, etc. by US marines or the deliberate traumatisation of Iraqi civilians via dog-attack, piling naked men into pyramids, leading Iraqis around in dog-collars, beating civilians to death, razing entire towns ------- or the rape of a young girl by reportedly several US marines, after which the girl was murdered and incinerated. And these are PROVEN crimes.

Mossad agents fly around the globe on continual basis, committing abhorent crimes, inflicting bomb-attacks on innocent civilians, creating mass-graves which are attributed to this or that faction, etc., after which it is claimed Al Quaeda or 'terrorists' are responsible. The whore-media works to whip people into a frenzy of fear and outrage. And it seems many are eager to be outraged.

The 'Saddam Hanging' and 'Berg Beheading' are further examples of highly-paid, consciousless goons who are systematically manipulating the Sheepies emotions in order to further their bosses' agendas.

Before anyone shouts 'inhumane', they first need to get themselves to Iraq. Or Palestine. Just get there. Just look around. See for yourself what 'inhumane' really looks and sounds and feels and smells and tastes like.

Not a bad idea actually. We owe it to ourselves and current and future generations to all go there, en masse in hundreds of commercial planes. We deserve to be uncomfortable, to be terrified, to be appalled, to be mentally scarred, to be sickened, to be guilt-ridden ---- and to be witnesses !

Then we might do a heck of a lot more than sit comfortably on our backsides, discussing stuff (such as 'inhumanity') that right now we have NO CLUE about.

Perfectly put.

*You have voted Dock6 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month*

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Terrorists and Islamofacists love pacifism.
Makes things easier for them.

My best to the families of those who were shot in the back of the head, instead of being taken prisoner, like Americans would do a captured insurgent, under similar circumstances.
Not unexpected though, when fighting a culture of death.

They risked their lives, and they knew the consquences. There will be more to fill their shoes.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pugachev

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by VoXiSo
More barbaric acts, when will it stop..

So if a foreign force invaded your country to steal your oil; how barbaric would you be?

Prove that someone is stealing the oil...

Here ya go pugachev.......
I don't expect you to believe it though....
I don't even think you will read it.

news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I would respectfully advise caution in believing any story that comes out of the middle east in the next few months because most of these stories will be psychologically oriented propaganda designed to inflame the American psyche towards the full acceptance of nuking Iran.

right on, but i would like to add that most of the news from Iraq is propaganda oriented for a very long time now. This is because journalists can't go outside the green zone to talk to the people in fear of being kidnapped/killed. So most of the news we get is from US military command and as we know, they like to change the facts. Even Iraqi journalists are scared and have to wear bodyarmor becaus they are getting shot at by american forces, but wearing these is also a risk as they could be seen as "American".

Mossad agents fly around the globe on continual basis, committing abhorent crimes, inflicting bomb-attacks on innocent civilians, creating mass-graves which are attributed to this or that faction, etc., after which it is claimed Al Quaeda or 'terrorists' are responsible. The whore-media works to whip people into a frenzy of fear and outrage. And it seems many are eager to be outraged.
yep that's how the game is being played, "sectarian violence"
So as we all can guess the Iraqi people are mad.

And to quote a blackwater gunman: "I'ts like turkey shooting!"
What comes around, goes around..

Originally posted by johnlear
They found it difficult sellings wars on countries like Grenada so they had to invent an enemy that would last a long time. So they picked on Islam. All the bs you hear about Islam on Rush and Sean and Michael is all oriented towards war with Islam just to stimulate the economy. We even had to fabricate the 911 scenario ourselves, just to show how dangerous those Moslems where. Sure, some of its true but most of it is just propaganda.

War is part of life and always will be. Or at least until we find a way to stimulate the economy without using warfare as a pretext.

Great comment.
Eisenhower warned us about this going the wrong way

Google Video Link

As long as the military industrial complex is up and running, there will be wars.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well Gizmo asked so here goes

US Soldier jailed for Iraqi Deaths

US investigations into Iraqi deaths

Iraq rape soldier to plead guilty

And as for

This is a terrible act of barbarism...where is the outcry from Amnesty international or the United Nations condeming THIS! violations of the Geneva convention.....they are so quick to wave a finger at the US or Isreal or UK.

The US sidesteps the Geneva convention continually by using Guantanamo Bay, applying torture, violating human rights (Al-Ghrahib mean anything?) and moving people from their country of origion to face military tribunals.

I'm not sure which planet CaptGizmo has been on the past few years, but I wish I was there too.

Edit - I must add that the 9/11 Commission totally and utter rejected any claims that Saddam Husseins regime had anything to do at all with the events of 9/11, and that the supposed "ties" to Al Queada were unproven.

[edit on 24/0107/07 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Further, execution-style shot to the head is far more humane than the indescribably gross torture and death inflicted by the US on civilian Iraqis.

One needs only refer to the photographed and videoed sodomising of children, rape of Iraqi girls, mothers and grandmothers, etc. by US marines or the deliberate traumatisation of Iraqi civilians via dog-attack, piling naked men into pyramids, leading Iraqis around in dog-collars, beating civilians to death, razing entire towns ------- or the rape of a young girl by reportedly several US marines, after which the girl was murdered and incinerated. And these are PROVEN crimes.

The 'Saddam Hanging' and 'Berg Beheading' are further examples of highly-paid, consciousless goons who are systematically manipulating the Sheepies emotions in order to further their bosses' agendas.

So you think that sodomy, rape, murder are common place activities committed by the armed forces, or that humiliation of prisoners is in any way comparable to beheadings of non-combatants, and other attrocities?
We at least try and convict our criminals, when the evidence substantiates the allegations.

Do you honestly think that Saddam's execution, and Nick Berg's beheading were publicity stunts, for the benefit of the sheeple?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Terrorists and Islamofacists love pacifism.
Makes things easier for them.

Hear, hear.

The only thing they love more is an American coward, but who's splitting hairs.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Freedom or freedom from their religion?

[edit on 24-1-2007 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right. But who's calling the kettle black? Prisoners have been tortured, raped and murdered in prisons such as Abu Graib, by civilian contractors. Our governemnt also sent soldier to war with inadequate armor and gave a contract to a compamy that couldn't meet the demand. Why the contract wasn't split up is beyond me. The smuck that got the contract threw a $10,000,000 party in the city and had aerosmith play. That 10 mil could have provided armor for every American in Iraq. Why? Halliburtan et al have sent their employees on dry runs through enenmy territory just to collect a check. So it would appear that our government and multi-nationals don't care about life, other than their own. Apparently they are willing to have all the poor and middle classes fight it out while they sail their yachts or shoot quail.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

What a load of crap.

The vast majority of those mercenaries are there for the money - they get paid up to a thousand bucks a day. I haven't seen any evidence that there are Blackwater mercenaries who donate their earnings to Iraqi charities. They go to Iraq, or any number of other countries, and kill people to buy boats and homes and nice jewelry for their wives - it's got absolutely NOTHING to do with freedom and democracy.

Voluntarily serve? They get paid exhorbitant amounts of money, it's not a freakin' charity organization.

The spin on that one is making me dizzy. I'm sure there are a number of otherwise good people in the organization, but I find it VERY hard to believe that there is such a thing as a highly-principled mercenary, it's the quintessential oxymoron.

Shooting some helpless schmuck in the back of the head is barbarism? Sure it is, but so is living the life of a hired gun, so I'd say what goes around comes around.

So every civilian contractor is in Iraq so they can kill people? As for their salary, what do you think a fair salary would be to entice someone to risk death daily in the performance of their jobs? $7.25/hr?
As for the term mercenary, as I have noticed it's used rather liberally around here-

en.wikipedia.org...

A mercenary is any person who-

-does, in fact, take a direct part in the hostilities

- is neither a national of a Party to the conflict nor a resident of territory controlled by a Party to the conflict

-has not been sent by a State which is not a Party to the conflict on official duty as a member of its armed forces

Private Military Companies (PMCs)

A strand of the contemporary mercenary trade sometimes goes under the label of the Private military company or PMC, which provides logistics, manpower, training and other services. PMCs' contractors are civilians (in governments, international and non-governmental organizations) authorized to accompany a force in the field. Hence, the terminology "civilian contractor" is sometimes used. PMCs may use force, hence they can be defined as: "legally established enterprises that make a profit by either providing services involving the potential exercise of force in a systematic way and by military means, and/or by the transfer of that potential to clients through training and other practices, such as logistics support, equipment procurement, and intelligence gathering". [2]

It can be argued that paramilitary forces under private control are functionally mercenaries instead of security guards or advisors. However, national governments reserve the right to strictly regulate the number, nature and armaments of such private forces and argue that provided they are not employed in frontline pro-active military activities that they are not mercenaries.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

like Americans would do a captured insurgent, under similar circumstances.

They are finding dead insurgents bound and gagged with holes drilled into their heads by the bucketfulls.

Also when bombs hit buildings, not only are people decapitated, they are sliced in half, mutilated, maimed, crushed, and burnt beyond recognition. What makes you think we hold high moral ground here? Bcause they youtube it and we dont?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
They are finding dead insurgents bound and gagged with holes drilled into their heads by the bucketfulls.

The saddest thing is that they are trying to convince us that the Iraqis are doing this to themselfes...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
or shoot quail.

I'm sorry but that's funny!

You never know what those security contractors are really doing over there. Hell, they could exacerbating the situation for our soldiers. You can't trust mercenaries.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

like Americans would do a captured insurgent, under similar circumstances.

Also when bombs hit buildings, not only are people decapitated, they are sliced in half, mutilated, maimed, crushed, and burnt beyond recognition. What makes you think we hold high moral ground here? Bcause they youtube it and we dont?

Bound and gagged by whom?

Thats what bombs do. Surviors are taken prisoner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join