It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More threats from Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I honestly didn't expect so many stupid people on this forum. It makes me furious to see this many complete idiot sheeple actually believing a damn word that comes out the mainstream media, but on an alternative news forum? Com on...

It's the absolute blind idiots like **SNIP** that have allowed the illuminati get to where they are. They probably believe they actually live in a democratic and free society. Hahaha. They're so damn conditioned and brainwashed, they don't even know what "free" is anymore. The truth could stand right in their face (as it is) and they wouldn't see it. Insane...

God damnit, if theres sheeps even on sites like these...what chance do we have?

Mod Edit: Removed member names. Personal attacks are not welcome as stated in the Terms & Conditions.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I honestly didn't expect so many stupid people on this forum. It makes me furious to see this many complete idiot sheeple actually believing a damn word that comes out the mainstream media, but on an alternative news forum? Com on...

It's the absolute blind idiots like "BlueRaja" and "Togetic" that have allowed the illuminati get to where they are. They probably believe they actually live in a democratic and free society. Hahaha. They're so damn conditioned and brainwashed, they don't even know what "free" is anymore. The truth could stand right in their face (as it is) and they wouldn't see it. Insane...

God damnit, if theres sheeps even on sites like these...what chance do we have?

Name calling like "idiots"is uncalled for.
Its childish and serves no point,
Just because people dont see things the way you do,dosent give you the right to label them as anything.
Feel free to argue your points intelligently,but check the childish attitude at the door plz.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm afraid the time of "friendly critism" has gone, my friend.
We're at a point of no return, because of idiots like them.

And I want them to know it before we go down. I want them to feel like the idiots that they are.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

And I want them to know it before we go down. I want them to feel like the idiots that they are.

"Idiots" is such a childish term.
How about decisionly challenged?
Or Informationly deprived?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Watch what you say, guys. It's obviously going against the T&C. Even if you feel a hatred towards others, you can show enough decency to treat them like human beings. Your words will not be allowed on these forums and will result in a penalty. If you guys still have your accounts after the punishment, remember to read and follow the rules next time. Like it states in the rules, is "common courtesy is mandatory."

Read my sig too, before replying.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I don't think it's the temper that needs lessening.
Passion is great... It's the delivery that really counts.

Calling people impressionable idiots and fools is senseless.
Just tell them WHY they're impressionable idiots and fools.

Distinguishing propaganda from truth is fruitless unless you want to devote your life to it like some of the greats out there. It's hard to accept that false-flagging is used so often in the world. Everyone would like to continue to believe that they're loved and cared for by their media and government when the opposite is true.

I think Iranian threats need to be addressed but not acted on. It's the paranoid and violent public that such articles like these depend on. It is obvious that el f***heads at the top can see how uneasy the american public is getting about this war, so close to election, and hope to scare them into accepting further invasion of the middle east. 9/11 worked for Iraq. I just can't wait to see what they do for Iran...

I just hope there are enough non-'idiots' to see through it this time.

Then again they didn't even retaliate about habeus corpus and exit polls. Why would they give a damn about Iran? That's right they wouldn't.

Oh the pessimism.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The general message from the Iranian president is not actually "wipe out USA and Israel". While he wobbles all over the place in his rhetoric, sometimes raining hellfire sometimes sounding bizarrely conciliatory, the middle line and main thrust of it all - ignoring the choice sound-bites that the Western press leap upon to distort the larger picture - is that he wants to see an end to Zionist intentions in Israel. He sees the US as pro-Zionist (NOT pro-Israel).

That is not to say he wants all Israelis killed, or all Americans killed. He wants a state of Israel which is not Zionist. The government of Israel has for decades pursued the philosophy that the country belongs to Jews by divine right, refusing to allow proper integration of the complex ethinic and religious backgrounds in the country into government and social positions, and refusing to co-operate in a proper assessment of land rights in the territory. To me, trying to be as objective as possible, I think he would rather see a state of Israel (or called whatever you like really), but run with a secular government. A properly secular one, not a theoretically secular one. Maybe rather like Turkey.

The problem is that when Israeli leaders become inspired enough to see the wisdom in this, they get assassinated.

Aside from all that, it must be odd living in Iran now, with occupation from UN/US forces on most sides and civil war raging on the doorstep. Do you seriously expect their government to sit back and just hope that their own windows don't get broken in the fracas?

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wish I had the actual statements made, but I heard recently an interview on C2C that yes, he did say those things...but he was responding to a question of what would happen if *we* made a move on him first. So, I think it was said to be taken out of context.

Not sticking up for him - I think he's in the wrong position to be spouting rhetoric like that - even most Iranians want him out of office from what I hear.

But, it was made pretty clear that Israel will probably make the first move, if anyone does.

Hydden

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
The general message from the Iranian president is not actually "wipe out USA and Israel".

Correct. I haven't heard anything from him about destroying US, and don't understand why people would make such an assumption.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
More threats from globalists in Washington Hillary, a bilderberger calling Iran a threat to Israël. Another move towards war, and another proof that hillary and Bush are on the same side.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Iran is in a signatory to the NPT...Israel is not.

Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons deployed. (Recently publicly admitted by Ohmert.)

No one is pressing Israel for international inspections of it's nuclear facilities.

Under this treaty, Iran has the right to enrich uranium for nuclear power generation.

The US also signed the treaty, which means they have agreed to allow enrichment for nuclear fuel.

Thus far, there has been no evidence produced to show that Iran is in the process of making a nuclear device.

The often repeated quote that Ahmadenijad said that Israel should be "wiped off the face of the earth" is inaccurate. What he said in quoting Allatolah Khomeni was, literally translated, "The imam said that the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the pages of time." Note that he is referring to the regime, not Israel physically. Of course, the endlessly repeated misquote fits better into the "Iran wants another holocaust with nuclear weapons" meme.

There is more evidence that many of the IED's deployed by Sunni's in Iraq are supplied through Jordan and Saudi Arabia than through Iran. Some if these IED's have depleted uranuim tips, indicating western government origin. (See Wayne Madsen Report)

A plan to split Iraq into three warring factions is put forth in the "Clean Break" strategy formulated within the Israeli government several years ago.

The American architects of the Iraq war are dominated by men with dual Israeli/Amercian citizenship.

AIPAC and JINSA are extremely powerful organizations that have a dominating infuence in American politics and media.

"Rebuilding America's Defences" is a policy paper put forth by The Project for a New American Century in the 1990's. Those who signed onto this paper are many of the same people who are now in positions of governmental power. This paper stated the the militaristic policy changes they wanted would take place very slowly, if at all, barring some catastrophic event like a new Pearl Harbor.

1 + 1 = 2

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All the 'threats' from Iran is LIES.It's propoganda, pure and simple.
Anyone that believes Iran would knowingly start a war with the most dangerous nation in the world needs their head testing, it would be seuicide.
If you believe the mainstream media you ALSO need your head looking at.

IMHO

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Iran is in a signatory to the NPT...Israel is not.

No, Israël REFUSES and is backed by the US.

And I agree with Khomeni, the zionist leaders whould vanish from the pages of history, they opress the palestinians, the israëlis and makes wars.

IMO, they should dissolve Israël. If not, change it. Make a bipartisan state, palestinians and jews. Stop the bull# propaganda on both sides that spit hate about the other camp.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The US is going out of its way to provoke and start #, Iran isn't an agressor. They have their domestic problems, but we have no right to be screwing around there or anywhere else. Its just part of the plan to do Iran like Iraq "While they're there".

As for Israel's days being numbered, I say good, the sooner the better.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

"Idiots" is such a childish term.
How about decisionly challenged?
Or Informationly deprived?

That's too complicated. Just ignorant fool is good enough.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by coolieno99]

[edit on 2/3/2007 by coolieno99]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I do believe that I posted in an earlier topic about this about the US-Israel-Iran conflict but I find that the news is false. There will most likely be no war between us and Iran. No threats are coming out from Iran, like how there were no threats coming from Iraq, all iran has is a nuclear facility and they claim that their nuclear program is pure and clean and also, you don't only need uranium, don't you need plutonium to make nuclear weapons? Where are they getting that, where is the intelligence that says they are getting plutonium, and where are the clear concrete facts? This is false journalism and it is an attempt to make our image worse from the world and make the world hate us more. There has been no news in the USA that says that Iran is a threat. Take it from an American that has denied ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join