It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact With Extraterrestrials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

Originally posted by spiritconnections

Initial contact is made with a guided meditation my extraterrestrial guide, Gabriel, gave to me. You can download it for free from the site in my signature. It's called the Extraterrestrial Guide Hypno-Meditation. Let me know about your experience.

Two quick questions:

1. Do all alien guides have Earthly/Biblical names (Gabriel), or did you just make that name up because our tiny human brains cannot comprehend/type the name of an alien guide?

2. Will you assume criminal/civil liability if I try your method of contacting my guide and have a traumatic/threatening experience due to a guide that is scary/malicious?

thx.

1. My guide explained to me that Gabriel is not the name he was given in his extraterrestrial community. It is the name he uses in his communication with me. I cannot speak for other contactees.

2. No. Whether you use the hypno-meditation is your choice, and what you say happens after you use it is purely subjective (which is why there's so much discussion of hard evidence on this thread).

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
spirit, do you have an alternate place I could download your meditation from? The streaming site seems to have disappeared...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by spiritconnections
In this case, I suppose the strongest evidence is in the pudding. In other words, those who have met their guides through the hypno-meditation have spoken of their experiences and have grown spiritually.

That isn't evidence that the experiences are anything other than fantasy. It may be true that they are USEFUL experiences in that they make a person into less of a jerk, more interested in the environment, in peace, etc, but Buddhism might do the same thing and that doesn't make Buddhism true.

Why is it that I get the feeling as a skeptic here that I'm like a non-christian in a church service who dares to raise his hand and ask a question? You might point out that (in my metaphor) I shouldn't BE in church, or if i go I should just hold my tongue.

BUT THIS IS NOT CHURCH. We're not talking about religion here. We're talking about aliens and ufos. And I'm gonna ask questions. If I interrupt the choir, I don't give a rat's posterior.

I certainly have not condemned skeptics on this thread. Rather I have welcomed their questions as I welcome yours. Truth is relative, and spiritual truth can never be proven scientifically like so many people want. It's impossible and it will never happen.

You have not interrupted the choir. You have asked a valid question with no concrete answer, which I am sure you will not be satisfied with. My only suggestion is to try it. If it works for you, great. If not, then you can confidently move on knowing you have bypassed something that would have been a waste of your time.

Whatever your choice and experience, I welcome your questions.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Damn it, I wanted to listen to this earlier but didn't have time.. Now that I do, I can't get at the file via streaming or via a MP3 download from the service hosting it... Anyone have any ideas?

I have a limit on download bandwidth. Do many people downloaded it, I am working to get it back up. Give me a couple days, ok? Thanks for understanding.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If I could contact aliens I wouldn't be here at all. To much to learn.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
no problem, if you'd like me to host the MP3 files for you I could do so on a webserver I have at my disposal (Dreamhosted site) as a temporary overflow while people from ATS check it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
spirit, do you have an alternate place I could download your meditation from? The streaming site seems to have disappeared...

I'm hosting it on mediamax, and just bought more bandwidth space. It should be back up in a day or so. Sorry for the inconvenience. And thanks for your very kind offer~

[edit on 24-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I just read your post telling me it was okay for me to move your thread but I'm not a Mod so it is not up to me. I've sent a U2U to Springer to ask his opinion on the placement, he just signed off so it might be tomorrow before an answer is posted. Even though you can't yet send U2Us to other members you can send U2Us to the Admin and Mods so if you would like to discuss it with them your U2Us will work. U2U messenging is located in the member center, button is located at the top of the board on the right.

Best regards,

STM

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

I just read your post telling me it was okay for me to move your thread but I'm not a Mod so it is not up to me. I've sent a U2U to Springer to ask his opinion on the placement, he just signed off so it might be tomorrow before an answer is posted. Even though you can't yet send U2Us to other members you can send U2Us to the Admin and Mods so if you would like to discuss it with them your U2Us will work. U2U messenging is located in the member center, button is located at the top of the board on the right.

Best regards,

STM

Great! Thanks for your help~ I will message a moderator about this issue.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would also like to download the file. I'll give it a try and see what happens...I might even meet some nice extraterrestial female guide
(No offence ment to any of the guides who might read this message)

P.S.: Could you ask Gabriel (Sorry if spelled wrong) if these communications use some sort of technology. Because I was thinking that even if this could be just done with the mind, then maybe the beings need some kind of amplifier...or is it the device itself they use to communicate?
Its just that through all this talk, all I hear is spiritual this and that.
[edit on 24-1-2007 by Alien_Gamer]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm familiar with channeling... its dangerous... you can benefit from it... but the majority of people can be detramentally harmed from this!!! tread carefully when you look into this... its very real... but when you do this you leave yourself very vulnerable... not always are there good things to find you... thats all i can say...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Gamer
I would also like to download the file. I'll give it a try and see what happens...I might even meet some nice extraterrestial female guide
(No offence ment to any of the guides who might read this message)

P.S.: Could you ask Gabriel (Sorry if spelled wrong) if these communications use some sort of technology. Because I was thinking that even if this could be just done with the mind, then maybe the beings need some kind of amplifier...or is it the device itself they use to communicate?
Its just that through all this talk, all I hear is spiritual this and that.

I've seen some good looking female guides in my astral journeys - perhaps you'll get lucky~ I'm gay though, so Gabe is right up my alley. Just kidding.....

Sometimes I think we sell the power of the mind short. You need nothing other than an open mind to have contact with your guide. They almost always communicate telepathically, since images are much clearer than words. Just think of the problems we earthlings have in cross-cultural verbal communication, and you'll understand the reason telepathy is their choice of communication.

As far as this thread being spiritual, I have asked the mods to move it to a more appropriate forum.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by newage2012
I'm familiar with channeling... its dangerous... you can benefit from it... but the majority of people can be detramentally harmed from this!!! tread carefully when you look into this... its very real... but when you do this you leave yourself very vulnerable... not always are there good things to find you... thats all i can say...

Your caution is well-founded. The guided meditation leads one to an extraterrestrial being of light, so there is really nothing to fear. Also, you always have the choice of communicating or not.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No i totally and completely respect that, i have meditated deeply for a very long time and have recieved "downloads" ... the people in my group relate it with higher beings... things on a different dimension, iv grown substantially, the energy on its own has become a tool that is very useful... but there are those within my group who channel that have recieved trauma because of it... there is a sever case where her hearts energy has been drained completely... and every time she channels she shivers uncontrollably and unknowingly... reading her energy she looks sick... so i have reason to warn... i have channeled before as well and it caused great pain in my heart chakra... so there are dangers for those whos energy isnt charged properly mainly due to its draining effects...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Since it seems I cant download the file. How would I attempt this "contact" and how do you know your being contacted back, Is it like a distinct voice in your head or something?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Gamer
Since it seems I cant download the file. How would I attempt this "contact" and how do you know your being contacted back, Is it like a distinct voice in your head or something?

Please give me a day or two to get the meditation back online. When you undergo the meditation, you will be able to mentally see and communicate with your guide, though it may seem dreamlike at first. Anyone who has done astral travel will understand this dreamlike quality. It takes some getting used to. As a result of meeting your guide on the astral plane, you may be able to meet him or her physically at a later date. That's up to you and your guide.

I am also a teacher and pastoral counselor, so I'm doing my best to get the file back online and take care of my other duties as well. Thanks for your patience^^

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello All,

I finally got the hypno-meditation audio file working again though it is not in streaming format. You can visit the website and download the file under the "Extraterrestrial Guide Hypno-Meditation" post. Let me know if you have problems or questions, and I look forward to hearing of your meetings using the meditation. I'm not sure what the policy is, but the only way the meditation can be found is by posting the website: its www.yeshuafellowship.org. Mods, if this breaks the rules, feel free to take the address off. I do not know how else to direct people to the meditation.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've read alot on this site about "bad aliens" and negative experiences. I guess that goes along with the conspiracy territory, and I do not doubt the geniune negative experiences of sincere people. I've said a bit about this before, but one of the rules of the universe is that like attracts like.

Do not get me wrong - I am not saying negative people draw negative extraterrestrial entities. There is no way I could possibly judge another person in that respect. What I am saying is that any kind of negative energy, whether conscious or unconscious, will draw like energy to it. In other words, fear will draw fearful experiences, and there's a whole lot of fear in the minds of many people when it comes to the subject of extraterrestrials.

For the most part, I believe this fear to be a culturally ingrained reaction to the unknown/other. We fear the things we know least about, and we have seen movies and read books about negative extraterrestrials since our early childhoods. No wonder many of the experiences people claim to have are of the negative variety.

If we can somehow get into that unconscious/subconscious part of our brains (recognizing the problem is the first step) and "rewrite" our negative energies and sterotypes, I promise you will begin to have the most wonderfully spiritual, uplifting experiences with extraterrestrials. Your positive energy of love and expectation will draw positive extraterrestrial beings of spiritual wisdom and light into your life.

Along these same lines, Gabriel has led me into the wisdom that there really is no good or evil in the universe, but only things the way they are. This is so hard for many people to accept, because it seems to fly in the face of our everyday physical experiences. We tend to see the traumas and hurts in our lives as manifestations of evil. However, they are simply the things our own soul has chosen before our physical incarnation in order to karmically progress us to reunion with the Universal Spirit.

So in my relationship with Gabriel I have come to see the "negatives" in my life as lessons I have agreed to teach myself to further progress my soul in the pursuit of oneness with the Spirit. This has not been easy, but it has been more than helpful to have an extraterrestrial guide as loving and patient as Gabriel to help me along in the process.

I will use a personal story to finish off this post: I was sexually abused three times when I was a child by three different men (not in my immediate family). For the longest time, and mostly throughout my teen years, I was bitter about the abuse, and I literally hated the abusers. After meeting Gabriel, however, I have come to the realization (most people do not understand this at all) that my own soul chose the abuse before I was incarnated in order to teach me the real meaning of forgiveness and the purpose of pain. This in no way makes the actions of the abusers justifiable, but it puts into place the necessity of pain in our lives. I do not expect this to be a popular teaching, for it is extremely hard to accept and most people think it lets "criminals" off the hook. Not at all. It allows true growth and healing for the "victim."

So "good" and "evil" are antiquated concepts, and they fade in the light of universal oneness. Truly, I am one with my abusers, and in being one with them, I am able to reach a true state of forgiveness. Wow! It seems so backwards to the way most people process things, but then again, most people are bound up in an endless cycle of suffering because they refuse to become One.

Now, I await your flaming^^

[edit on 25-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well spiritconnections, I have no reason to flame you. It actually makes sense when we think about it. The only way you are going to truely learn something is to experience it yourself weither or not it is a positive or negative experience. Im sure you could of picked a "Nicer" way to experience true forgiveness but if you can forgive those actions, than you should be able to forgive any action.

Probably the reason it happened to you three times was because you didn't learn to forgive the first time. They will keep throwing the lesson at you until you learn it I guess. So if you ever have a bad experience, the best thing to do, I guess, would be to let it go, forgive, or do what ever you need to do to keep that from happening again. Just my opinion.

Learning to Love and Forgive, no matter how corney it may sound, is a lesson all of us must learn for us to grow and improve our lives and progress to the next level of learning.

Haven't tried the meditation thing yet spirit, but I do hope to get a chance soon. I have always wanted to contact my guide but my mind doesn't work well with hypnosis. Tried many times with different types of programs but it seems that the self hypnosis stuff just doesnt work for me. May have to try a real hypnotist. Been meaning to get one of those anyways to bring my memories forth. Haven't really been that successful with regular meditation either though
Just more things I have to overcome I guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Well spiritconnections, I have no reason to flame you. It actually makes sense when we think about it. The only way you are going to truely learn something is to experience it yourself weither or not it is a positive or negative experience. Im sure you could of picked a "Nicer" way to experience true forgiveness but if you can forgive those actions, than you should be able to forgive any action.

Probably the reason it happened to you three times was because you didn't learn to forgive the first time. They will keep throwing the lesson at you until you learn it I guess. So if you ever have a bad experience, the best thing to do, I guess, would be to let it go, forgive, or do what ever you need to do to keep that from happening again. Just my opinion.

Learning to Love and Forgive, no matter how corney it may sound, is a lesson all of us must learn for us to grow and improve our lives and progress to the next level of learning.

Haven't tried the meditation thing yet spirit, but I do hope to get a chance soon. I have always wanted to contact my guide but my mind doesn't work well with hypnosis. Tried many times with different types of programs but it seems that the self hypnosis stuff just doesnt work for me. May have to try a real hypnotist. Been meaning to get one of those anyways to bring my memories forth. Haven't really been that successful with regular meditation either though
Just more things I have to overcome I guess.

Turlis,

I think you are right, and I appreciate the thoughtful reply. Yeah, hypnosis is difficult for some analytical type personalities (and others). Just give the meditation a try, and see what happens. If I lived closer to you, I'd be willing to do it in person. I have done that a few times, and the controlled environment seems to be more conducive to going under hypnosis. I look forward to hearing of your experience with it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join