It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact With Extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Honestly I am very suspicious of the idea of 8ft tall Nordic/Aryan looking benevolent white people coming to enlighten us.

The whole idea of a superior benevolent race that's all white has a tinge of racial bias in it to me. It also makes me wonder if some beings are hiding their true form and taking on the form of what we want to see. Since God, Jesus, and Angels are usually and intentionally depicted as being ONLY white people, it seems reasonable that they may take on that image to show us what we want to see. What about the non-whites? They're all here by accident? None of us out there in the universe? No Asian angels in heaven?

I'll admit this...I've had experiences with beings in astral and the psychical (no there is no proof) so I do believe what you claim is possible, but none of the beings I saw looked remotely human, just humanoid in structure. Some hid their face in shadow so maybe they could have human features but the shapes of their bodies were VERY odd and not like any human I've seen.

I'll check out your link though, maybe I'm wrong about the "Nordics".

[edit on 24-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by spiritconnections
I am wondering how many here have also had either physical or astral contact with a loving, wise extraterrestrial entity. Did you feel that it was a spiritual experience?

I have. And i know no matter what anyone says, it is a real thing. It was beyond physical, beyond senses. Astral means different things to different people, so i don't know if i can describe it as astral, but it was most certainly spiritual. You are not alone and not a lone.

My extraterrestrial guide's name is Gabriel, and he is a Nordic looking being.

The name is, was, and shall be som. Although, som has been called whatever people, entities, wish to call som. som does not mind, so som has many names. som has no form. som is small. som is physicallity, i believe. sing you lair it tie = singulariti (plural for singularity) from beyond the event horizon, and how small can consciousness get .....

I would be interested in hearing any contactee experiences that were loving and spiritual in nature.

I could start, and never stop. I include in my posts what is most appropriate for people to exposed to, no more.

thanks,
john

John,

That is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing. This is what this thread is all about.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Totality
care to elaborate on how the contact is made. I would love to meet a "guide"

Know thyself, your intentions. Where does your opinion come from?

Anser these questions, and you will be on your way to being more consciously aware of your guide, perhaps.

our guides are as unique as we are. All are special, i believe.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Honestly I am very suspicious of the idea of 8ft tall Nordic/Aryan looking benevolent white people coming to enlighten us.

The whole idea of a superior benevolent race that's all white has a tinge of racial bias in it to me. It also makes me wonder if some beings are hiding their true form and taking on the form of what we want to see. Since God, Jesus, and Angels are usually and intentionally depicted as being ONLY white people, it seems reasonable that they may take on that image to show us what we want to see. What about the non-whites? They're all here by accident? None of us out there in the universe? No Asian angels in heaven?

I'll admit this...I've had experiences with beings in astral and the psychical (no there is no proof) so I do believe what you claim is possible, but none of the beings I saw looked remotely human, just humanoid in structure. Some hid their face in shadow so maybe they could have human features but the shapes of their bodies were VERY odd and not like any human I've seen.

I'll check out your link though, maybe I'm wrong about the "Nordics".

[edit on 24-1-2007 by lee anoma]

Welcome to the conversation! I only claim that my guide is Nordic. Other guides have appeared different to different people. The Nordics certainly have no monopoly on spiritual wisdom, and Gabriel has been clear that the Nordics are not the only ones involved in the Accelerated Grace Initiative, and that not all Nordics are involved in the mission. Our extraterrestrial guides can manifest in many different forms.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've had physical contact with ET on one occasion. Grey contact. Most of memory of the incident is blocked out though.

I saw a documentary about a doctor in Canada who removed different physical implants from supposed abduction cases, and found tiny black objects resembling RFID chips- almost went to a doctor to get an X-Ray for shyts and giggles- but it's pretty rediculous so I didn't.

I've seen plenty of UFO's, it's almost a joke. The majority of my friends, before most skeptics (ironic isn't it? Most of my friends were skeptics... lol) are now believers after being around me. I'm not saying I attract the crafts, i'm just saying I see them once every few months.

I've seen orbs, plasma, regular crafts, cigar shaped crafts, star-like twinklers, red orbs... you name it. I've had one react to my thoughts and intention- truly bizarre. If you understand how ET craft operate, you're going to have a field day with that last sentence... lol.

One incident freaked my friend out so much he wanted to go driving down the highway away from where we were and we did... I mean i've got some pretty wacky stories. And that's a cop... noob cop but still.

I had a guide in a sense- she wasn't ET but something greater and by far the most influential person i've ever met- I think I disapointed her- but time is an illusion- i'll make it up soon. I could write a story about that in itself- but I won't.

I dunno if this adds anything to the thread, but i'm bored as hell and have the day off so there you go.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The point is not the book at all. My initial post is about sharing stories of contact with spiritually awakened guides. I only mentioned the book in passing (and do not want to speak of it again) because just as any author who is in the process of publishing, I do not wish to share everything in the book before it is published. I think this is only common sense.

Fair enough, the way I understood your post was, you had great stories, but would only share them in the book.

I look forward to reading more from you...

FYI - I'm on the fence when it comes to this subject though....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy Do you have any evidence of anything you are claiming?

Hank, I think you could answer that question yourself. Although everybody respects your right to ask questions some of us grow weary of the same question over and over and over. It should be obvious (but maybe its not to you) that there is not going to be any evidence that will satisfy you in these types of threads.

Nobody is trying to perpetrate a hoax here. People are just trying to share the extraterrestrial experience.

So Hank, with all due respect to your right ask questions, when you know what the answer is going to be why don't you just let it go? Your not contributing anything of substance to these threads except wasting everybodys time.

Thanks for your understanding Hank and I look forward to seeing a post from you that actually contributes something, or some type of information on ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
I've had physical contact with ET on one occasion. Grey contact. Most of memory of the incident is blocked out though.

I saw a documentary about a doctor in Canada who removed different physical implants from supposed abduction cases, and found tiny black objects resembling RFID chips- almost went to a doctor to get an X-Ray for shyts and giggles- but it's pretty rediculous so I didn't.

I've seen plenty of UFO's, it's almost a joke. The majority of my friends, before most skeptics (ironic isn't it? Most of my friends were skeptics... lol) are now believers after being around me. I'm not saying I attract the crafts, i'm just saying I see them once every few months.

I've seen orbs, plasma, regular crafts, cigar shaped crafts, star-like twinklers, red orbs... you name it. I've had one react to my thoughts and intention- truly bizarre. If you understand how ET craft operate, you're going to have a field day with that last sentence... lol.

One incident freaked my friend out so much he wanted to go driving down the highway away from where we were and we did... I mean i've got some pretty wacky stories. And that's a cop... noob cop but still.

I had a guide in a sense- she wasn't ET but something greater and by far the most influential person i've ever met- I think I disapointed her- but time is an illusion- i'll make it up soon. I could write a story about that in itself- but I won't.

I dunno if this adds anything to the thread, but i'm bored as hell and have the day off so there you go.

It adds a great deal to the thread, and thank you for sharing. We draw our ET guides and their craft to us mentally, so what you wrote about your mental state effecting the movement of the craft is dead on.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

The point is not the book at all. My initial post is about sharing stories of contact with spiritually awakened guides. I only mentioned the book in passing (and do not want to speak of it again) because just as any author who is in the process of publishing, I do not wish to share everything in the book before it is published. I think this is only common sense.

Fair enough, the way I understood your post was, you had great stories, but would only share them in the book.

I look forward to reading more from you...

FYI - I'm on the fence when it comes to this subject though....

You know, I appreciate more people who are on the fence at first than those who buy wholesale into anything and everything. Experience is certainly the best teacher in that regard.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have been in contact with my spirit guide on and off throughout much of my puberty. Her name is Jenna the Jameson and resides in the Mons Venus of Mammary Gigantis.....

I apologize to the mods ahead of time for my elementary behavior. I just couldn't help it.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
I have been in contact with my spirit guide on and off throughout much of my puberty. Her name is Jenna the Jameson and resides in the Mons Venus of Mammary Gigantis.....

I apologize to the mods ahead of time for my elementary behavior. I just couldn't help it.

I love it~ Part of the reason it is so fun to participate on boards like this is the odd joke every once in a while. Everything was quiet in my apartment until I read your post and started laughing. Now my partner wants to know what is so funny.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by spiritconnections]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't know if Mr. Lear or Sleeper explained on ATS first about the soul-driven crafts- but it was truly amazing.

I was on my balconey smoking a cigarette before going to the club on a Saturday night. I see a craft coming towards me, and I decide to play a game and try to move it. Now bear in mind I don't have any "special powers" or anything like that- i'm a regular joe. But I just focused extremely hard on moving it to the left, and it moved. Then immediately I suffered a headache and it came closer to me and I panicked (i'm not one to be normally afraid with this type of stuff, i'm not mcqueen- but i'm decently tough lol). The second after I panicked, the craft continued on it's regular flight path as if it was "teaching me a lesson".

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ok, dear friends.

It is 1:15 a.m. here in Korea, and I've gotta get some rest. I look forward to seeing where the conversation heads when I wake up in the morning. Feel free to ask any question, give any comments, or list your experiences. I'll be sure to reply to each one tomorrow. Good night (or have a good day in most of your cases).

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If your avatar is a picture of you .... You MUST have an outstanding personality to be channnelling that one.

Sorry Mods for my elementary behavior, but the post made me laugh, and i appreciate some humor once in a while.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Now THAT'S a Nordic that could help ease my suspicions.

Seriously though, I checked out your site Doc and I do agree with the possibilities of what you say regarding the human mind and communication. I myself just used my thoughts to contact those beings. As for your experiences...I'll wait to see what you post about them and reserve judgment.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am not 100% certain of what is being refered to as astral?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by HankMcCoy Do you have any evidence of anything you are claiming?

Hank, I think you could answer that question yourself. Although everybody respects your right to ask questions some of us grow weary of the same question over and over and over. It should be obvious (but maybe its not to you) that there is not going to be any evidence that will satisfy you in these types of threads.

Nobody is trying to perpetrate a hoax here. People are just trying to share the extraterrestrial experience.

So Hank, with all due respect to your right ask questions, when you know what the answer is going to be why don't you just let it go? Your not contributing anything of substance to these threads except wasting everybodys time.

Thanks for your understanding Hank and I look forward to seeing a post from you that actually contributes something, or some type of information on ATS.

And what do threads like this contribute to Ufology? This is 1920's Spiritualism repackaged for the masses. It's doesn't have a place in the UFO and aliens forum in the first place.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not one to step on the toes of a true believer, but religon is religon, and is not defined by whether or not you are worshiping 'gods' or 'aliens'.

The OP is not forwarding any ideas other than those of a SPIRITUAL nature.

And with all due respect, Mr. Lear, I know that my scandalous questioning for proof may be frowned on by some, but even YOU offer evidence for your claims of life on the moon. I would not have returned to this thread had my post not been quoted, because you are right, I can and DID answer my question for myself, but not to ASK the question seems dishonest to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Jesus Hank...

Would you please start a thread, beg for it to get stickied, and then stop it? You are getting very repetitive. I watched ATS for a while before I joined, and all I hear from you is "proof proof proof". Silence yourself please- aliens exist, let us big kids have a discussion ok?

Sorry for to be rude, but this is way overboard on your part; enough is enough!

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Actually, Hank has a very valid point in this thread.

spiritconnections, what makes you think this is ET channeling and not some other form of entity/spirit? I mean, to me it appears that there´s a wide variety of entities floating around and also channeling´s of spirits who do not step forward as ET´s. Even tho they could be ET´s in the same context that we are ET.

Hm...we should define "ET" because in this context there´s no such thing since we are all a part of the same universe regardless of galactic geography. Wow, i believe i just invented the phrase "Galactic Geography", cool

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Jesus Hank...

Would you please start a thread, beg for it to get stickied, and then stop it? You are getting very repetitive. I watched ATS for a while before I joined, and all I hear from you is "proof proof proof". Silence yourself please- aliens exist, let us big kids have a discussion ok?

Sorry for to be rude, but this is way overboard on your part; enough is enough!

What exactly is overboard? My initial asking (Mind you I asked.. ONE TIME) for evidence, or responding to a post directed at me?

Evidence for a claim SHOULD be the rule, not the exception, yet here in the UFO and Aliens forum, evidence seems to take a back seat sometimes. Not all the time, mind you, there are loads of fantastic threads heaping with evidence, but what is STRIKINGLY similar about all of the 'contactee' cases lately is their insistance on SPIRITUALITY.

It is almost as if contactees feel the need to meld Jesus with Aliens so that a belief in aliens doesnt get in the way of their belief in Jesus. That seems to be the case, quite literally with this thread.

Didn't the Bible warn us about demons that would fool us as beings of light?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join