"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 8
58
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm responding to your previous post.

Yes, there is a free book. When these memories came back, Renato put them down in writing as a means of just getting them out, but also to share with people his experiences. I'm sure he can speak for himself on this one.

You should note that sleeper has done pretty much the same thing. He's simply written his experiences down to share for free. If there was an agenda, these books would have a price tag attached.

As it is, given that they are being offered for free, they can do more harm than good for the people posting them; and that includes ridicule, etc.

You said,



I believe, maybe you did start this thread off a little misleading. Doesn't mean I think bad of you or anything, as long as what you said in the above post is true. What just put a bad taste in my mouth was the title of the thread, and then the answers that were given were something that almost anybody who is a member of ATS or is up on current affairs could have given.


The truth is that he doesn't currently have access to this technology; although he believes in the near future he will. However, his experiences, which came to him as clear memories beginning in 1997, have revealed to him that he has traveled into the past and future.

To me, this is almost indistinguishable from the time traveler notion that many people carry, but I'll grant that given our current common notion of "time travelers" proper, the title of this thread could have been misleading.

The truth is, he HAS seen our future and our past - far into the past. But his particular circumstances are unique. They really are a different slant on the time travel subject. He has offered that events are going to come to pass that will not only prove what he believes to be true, but he will again have access to this technology. The possibility of these things, of course, up to each to decide for themselves.

You suggested,



...maybe you were right and if the thread had a different title I would have had a different view of this thread. Maybe something like, "A Time Travelers Philosphy" or something.


In this case, yes, he is offering his opinion on certain subjects. But at the same time, he is providing "memories" of our past and future that he sees as real events that he experienced. Therefore, those aspects of his responses are not opinions, but he's basing those responses on fact (albeit, facts that we have yet to witness as such).

You said,



I try to never take myself too seriously, anyway, I guess you won't have to answer so many U2U's now that I put it in my last post.


I believe you. A sense of humor can pull you through some tough situations (failing that, there's also alcohol LOL)...and it's a good partner in this life. As far as the u2u's and questions, that's why I came here. And even thought it was my idea to bombard him with questions, it turned out to be a good thing all around. He's having fun!

You said,



quote: Too many people have taken advantage of this sort of phenomena for personal gain.

Which is what makes people like myself suspicious.


The fraudulent stuff, the hoaxed stuff, whatever it is, that really can be damaging when mixed in with the real stuff. It's frustrating. But it just serves to keep people sharp and on their toes. I think it serves a purpose. Creates a healthy skepticism. It's all good. When the "genuine article" wants to get through it will.


Keep on keepin' on!! And you never know what might be around the corner...

[edit on 13-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 13-2-2007 by OnTheDeck]




posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hey there, on the deck.

i would ask him, if i can come with him.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow, good research keyhole, that is me indeed, I am Renato Ferraz and close friends call me dondo, those are my pictures at meetup.com and myspace is also on the ufotimetravel.com pages. I have nothing to hide indeed, I am sick of being afraid and paranoid and I am certainly no longer afraid of death. when it comes to time travel and such, these are the thoughts running through my mind every single day, I have trouble believing it myself so I do not blame you for doubting it, I assure you I could care less about making money right now, I have a job and I can afford to host my website ($100 a year bluehost.com) I would not mind my book being a success but the next book approaches that I am writing with onthedeck and it will also be free to download. but I am not offended, theres nothing wrong with questioning everything.

peace

[edit on 13-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cometa2
hey there, on the deck.

i would ask him, if i can come with him.
of course, but you will most likely be chosen for a specific mission based on your skills.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the obvious question: How did you get here? By machine? And if so, who invented it, when, and how does it work?

Boudicca



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoudiccasSpear
the obvious question: How did you get here? By machine? And if so, who invented it, when, and how does it work?

Boudicca
I left by machine and came back by machine physically, it was invented by a human in the future and there is more than one type of machine, the static titor type machine works dials and calibrations, the GPS types are electronic but do not read in english, may possibly be all symbols or a foriegn language or code that was created specificly for the machine so only the proper people can work them until it is publicly available and when it is available, there is a guide involved, no one is left alone with a machine that is not a "time master" and that included me back in the day.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well I have just read alot in this forum and I would like to learn. But I must admit I have seen alot of B.S. here. And alot more crazyness. So pardon my sceptcism.

If you can truly do what you say you can, then I am indeed quite intrested as I would love to travel thru time and learn the truth of many things.

I do not want personal profit only knowlegdge as that is truly the greatest thing we can acheive.

So I ask of you show me some proof so that I may truly understand and see then I will learn all you wish to teach me.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hello =]
hey onthedeck i liked wot u said in that comment u made me wonder. and i like to wonder lol.

kk now i hav some more q's again lol

so in the future caused by the global warming happening now will we continue to get warmer or soon get slightly colder over and over until our climate is permanently basically affected?

after this massive landing/ concert. will we be in the presence of e.t.'s basically like living w/ us as in different species etc? like grays and those reptillians eare

will we ever be able to explore the deep vast seafloor? or will we continue to explore the vast emptiness of space?

ill have some more q's some other time ill keep on thinkin and tyvm for responding to every reply ive made once again ty



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would ask him for his time travel device. leave him stuck in 2007 while I go on a totally excellent adventure through time.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
responses below are bold


Originally posted by Anusethkamadiri
Well I have just read alot in this forum and I would like to learn. But I must admit I have seen alot of B.S. here. And alot more crazyness. So pardon my sceptcism.

If you can truly do what you say you can, then I am indeed quite intrested as I would love to travel thru time and learn the truth of many things.

I do not want personal profit only knowlegdge as that is truly the greatest thing we can acheive.

So I ask of you show me some proof so that I may truly understand and see then I will learn all you wish to teach me.

well I respect your sceptcism, and I am not asking for anyones belief so take it as you will and remember,onthedeck started this thread and I was game, I am not looking for that kind of attention, it was brought to me.

I need proof myself but I will show you some proof when you show me your worth proving it to.



Originally posted by schmidty_beleives
hello =]
hey onthedeck i liked wot u said in that comment u made me wonder. and i like to wonder lol.

kk now i hav some more q's again lol

so in the future caused by the global warming happening now will we continue to get warmer or soon get slightly colder over and over until our climate is permanently basically affected?well that is the thoery, but I believe we will stride to fix this issue and will have the technology to do it and ultimately stop it from reaching fatal levels

after this massive landing/ concert. will we be in the presence of e.t.'s basically like living w/ us as in different species etc? like grays and those reptillians eare - yes, we as earth humans will be aware of that reality of ET life meaning life on other planets indeed.

will we ever be able to explore the deep vast seafloor? or will we continue to explore the vast emptiness of space? I believe both, we will be introduced to technology that will allow it to happen quickly, but I am sure we will be briefed on the reality of the oocean floor from existing secret knowledge such as the bases and entrances to inner earth

ill have some more q's some other time ill keep on thinkin and tyvm for responding to every reply ive made once again ty



Originally posted by Don Wahn
I would ask him for his time travel device. leave him stuck in 2007 while I go on a totally excellent adventure through time.

how about I give you the device, the day after never, LOL


[edit on 13-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Posted by anon_95823 on 13-02-07 @ 07:59 PM

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

What happens during the upcoming galactic alignment?



[edit on 13-2-2007 by seentoomuch]



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
when do you think they will be here?



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Posted by anon_95823 on 13-02-07 @ 07:59 PM

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

What happens during the upcoming galactic alignment?



I believe a spiritual cleansing or awakening and people may perhaps see more reality as in another dimension, perhaps where things that were not seen before start as cloudy pictures and gets clearer




Originally posted by some_stupid_name
when do you think they will be here?


I think between this year and 2012 if your talking about the mass landing, but I believe ET disclosure will be very soon, perhaps this year and it will be highly politicized and possibly no show of face from ET, I guess maybe a government presented disclosure that is highly questionable or a half truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed bolding and fixed quotes

[edit on 13/2/07 by masqua]



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok so how does one prove to you and your freind that I am worth showing proof to. As I will admit I would love to beleive that this is all true.

But come on if you or your freind can truly travel thru time and space you know that a person with any real intelligence will ask for proof as this claim you make is pretty fanciful to say the least.

Heck we all dream about having super powers, or traveling thru time, or talk to alien species or alot of other things.

But come on you expect the average human who can think for themselves whom knows they are being lied to by there goverments and other people to beleive all this with no proof. Now I am not asking you to show all of us proof as this may not be allowable, but heck just show me some and I will vollenter to do whatever is nessacary.

Peace and love to you all.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
And now a real question.

does the 11:11 and other time syncronicites mean anything to you, as this is realted to time and more and more people are experaincing it.



posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"What Question Would You Ask A Time Traveler?"

I would ask the Time Traveler if we (mankind) will survive long enough to diversify our seed to other worlds? Something keeps telling me that either a manmade or natural cataclysm is coming. If we're all here on Earth, it's the end of things for humankind. I believe the E.T. activities are related to this on several levels, but that's another story. I guess that could be the second question for the Time Traveler... Are there others who are working to keep the human species going beyond Earth either by direct transplanting, or by sharing knowlege for interstellar travel using crop circles, etc. to communicate said knowlege?



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What whould i ask a Time travler?

Hmm good question..

In my own Predictions of what May or may not happen in the distance future i want to ask.. ( no i am not a pyshic or a time teller)

1.) Is there Magic in the Future?

2.) what Religion rules over all in the Future?

3.) Which theory of everything pans out?

4.) how is the first commercial quantum computer made and how many qubits?

Thank you


[edit on 14-2-2007 by Vash]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusethkamadiri
Ok so how does one prove to you and your freind that I am worth showing proof to. As I will admit I would love to beleive that this is all true.

But come on if you or your freind can truly travel thru time and space you know that a person with any real intelligence will ask for proof as this claim you make is pretty fanciful to say the least.

Heck we all dream about having super powers, or traveling thru time, or talk to alien species or alot of other things.

But come on you expect the average human who can think for themselves whom knows they are being lied to by there goverments and other people to beleive all this with no proof. Now I am not asking you to show all of us proof as this may not be allowable, but heck just show me some and I will vollenter to do whatever is nessacary.

Peace and love to you all.
__________________________________________________________

And now a real question.

does the 11:11 and other time syncronicites mean anything to you, as this is realted to time and more and more people are experaincing it.


the best proof is physically bringing you to time travel, and for some that is still not enough!!

here is a list suggested by forum members in an old thread on a different forum of requests to fulfill for proof:
1 - newspaper from near future
2 - recipes of cures for major diseases
3 - electronic devices
4 – Pills – rapid diet, athletic physique, instant long hair, breast enhancement, etc.
5 - Identification
6 - digital pictures and video
7 – ship
8 - Money from the future
9 - Advanced interactive toy robot
10 - hoverboard made by mattel
11 - holigraphic tv's
12 – super computer
13 - go back in time and photograph: Billy Meier as he appears with his Plajeren cohorts in their spaceship, bob lazar video footage, cupachabras, MIB, andromedans, chris from australia
14 - comte ST. germain youth elixir
15 – find the best time to live in
16 - new energy sources
correction on item 4 - it actually comes in liquid form (nano tech), not pills!

on a side note, you need to volunteer first, not the other way around, curiousity may kill the cat, but they never mention it could make the cat fat. roll your dice my friend, you do it everyday in "the real world" what is the difference now?

and as far as 11:11, I think there is a signifigant indeed, I think that is when we become multidimensional or something, I read somewhere it is about some type of star gates or portal and the gate keeper.


Originally posted by carewemust
"What Question Would You Ask A Time Traveler?"

I would ask the Time Traveler if we (mankind) will survive long enough to diversify our seed to other worlds? Something keeps telling me that either a manmade or natural cataclysm is coming. If we're all here on Earth, it's the end of things for humankind. I believe the E.T. activities are related to this on several levels, but that's another story. I guess that could be the second question for the Time Traveler... Are there others who are working to keep the human species going beyond Earth either by direct transplanting, or by sharing knowlege for interstellar travel using crop circles, etc. to communicate said knowlege?


yes, humans are survivors, it is in our DNA, no matter how bad things get, there will always be someone left to start over, it just sucks being isolated from other planets and ET life, especially when right now we cant get along on our own within the ozone of earth as it is.

for the second question, listen, to me, there is good and bad or ying and yang in everything, that goes for ET too, there is good and bad in my opinion and I do believe there are good guys working to stop the bad guys.

and I do believe earth humans are already all over the universe, remember once a time travel machine is built, time is irrelavant, and we already KNOW space travel is possible, we are just taught that the people who do it are limited.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
What whould i ask a Time travler?

Hmm good question..

In my own Predictions of what May or may not happen in the distance future i want to ask.. ( no i am not a pyshic or a time teller)

1.) Is there Magic in the Future?

2.) what Religion rules over all in the Future?

3.) Which theory of everything pans out?

4.) how is the first commercial quantum computer made and how many qubits?

Thank you


[edit on 14-2-2007 by Vash]


(1) there is indeed magic in the future, but to me it is more like the secrets of the mind are revealed or repaired, our brain is a super computer capable of what many might interpret as magic, and it is magic to me, but it is also science to me, perhaps the science of magic, we are magical creatures in my opinion, we just dont know it yet.

(2) no religion rules, I think religion is a scam to control people via fear and installing blind and lazy loyalty with it. i think in the future people just plain believe in the creation or creator or creation source I think.

(3) what is "everything", please clarify

(4) I think they already made a quantum computer in japan, no? isnt that on the johntitor.com site somewhere, I will look for it.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Very well is knowledge only comes from takeing the leap of faith, I'll vollunteer. I will admit to being the doubting tomas. But I do beleive my own eyes and experainces. So sign me up. And thanks for your insight to the 11:11 thing.

Hope to see you soon, just no popping into my bedroom in a phone booth or Tardis please. (j/k)





new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join