It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 11
58
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
this thread should be moved to the collaborative writing forum.
Unless, TD is willing to give us the location and instructions for using a portal, so his claims can be verified


[edit on 19-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]




posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this thread should be moved to the collaborative writing forum.
Unless, TD is willing to give us the location and instructions for using a portal, so his claims can be verified


[edit on 19-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]
hey!, no fair!
maybe your account should be moved over to the "who cares what this person says" section!

[edit on 19-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
TD, thanks for your responses! Questions for you:

1) Can you give an example of a particular mission's objectives?

2) What's the purpose of the missions? Is it to change the original timeline or make new ones? Sorry for my confusion.

3) In your travels, you said that you occassionally encountered 'badies'. How did you deal with them and can you describe them more?

Rx

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Rx4556]



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hmm all very interesting. thanks for your time.

i have some questions.

firstly what happens if NOTHING happens in 2008. i believe that was your prediction for the mass landing. and im assuming that since u have info on the future and your future self is leader of this so called mass landing fleet if anybody knows when its gonna happen it would be u. so now that u have committed to a date what will happen next year if nothing happens??

second question u stated in your earlier posts that murder was not part of your creed when asked about grandfather paradox's.

sorry but u dont have to kill anybody to create such a paradox u simply have to stop your parents or grand parents or even your self from being born. nobody has to be killed just kept apart. parents dont meet bingo grandfather paradox.

now if i understand your previous explanation for this u stated that the " universe " or that " nature " or even that you yourself would stop that from happening. that seems like such a convoluted and messy arrangement when the multiverse theory could explain the paradox away so easily.

dont get me wrong im just trying to sort out where your coming from. i just like to know all the facts before i make a decision. i seriously doubt that if time travel exist it would involve just the one universe or the one timeline.

any travel backwards in time no matter how minuscule will have repercussions on future events. say for instance that u went back in time and stopped the internet from ever coming about. and dont say u cant cos u can. u have proved in earlier statements that we are living in a different time line already, does that mean u move into a parallel universe. from the point at which u changed the past, then what happens to us here and now.

thanks in advance
TL



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rx4556
TD, thanks for your responses! Questions for you:

1) Can you give an example of a particular mission's objectives?

2) What's the purpose of the missions? Is it to change the original timeline or make new ones? Sorry for my confusion.

3) In your travels, you said that you occassionally encountered 'badies'. How did you deal with them and can you describe them more?

Rx

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Rx4556]

Hey no problem! I just hope it all comes true for the both of us!

1) one mission I feel confident to say is mass landing pilots, because time travel is involved, and saving people from death and most missions are simply truth seeking missions, such as the crucifixion of my man jesus, the origins of sept 11, is it a scam? atlantis, inner earth, anything that was ever claimed but not proved that effects the world, but the main thing is seeking the truth of history.

2) I think response 1 explains it, basicly to save key people from death and seek truth.
for example, (this is in one of my audio sessions) someone got into a major car crash and while in hyper speed (like the movie clock stoppers) I switched the body right before impact with a dead clone (with a non functioning brain) of the person and brought them to the future, happens many times and they go immediately to the concert.

3) if you mean bad guys within the ozone of earth, going to the past is easy to deal with in most cases since there is a history to go by, but its not always correct, and for high tech situations I would have my robot companion carry out the task and hyperspeed is a big part of it all, hyperspeed is an ET device that earth has not been able to duplicate, but I could be wrong, but I feel confident when I say that. not to mention there are always bad guys going back pretty far, even without them having high tech they could be annoying, but the gadgets are certainly worth having.



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this thread should be moved to the collaborative writing forum.
Unless, TD is willing to give us the location and instructions for using a portal, so his claims can be verified


[edit on 19-2-2007 by syrinx high priest]
hey!, no fair!
maybe your account should be moved over to the "who cares what this person says" section!

[edit on 19-2-2007 by timedrifter]


OK, I'll concede the operating instructions for a location we can search. It can't be in antarctica, area 51, or the pentagon. It has to be a place a normal person could go, and investigate.

As you stated, there are many, and many jumps have been made, so this really can't be that big a deal for you to provide.



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
listen syrinx high priest, if you want proof, volunteer, not the other way around, time traveler does not go out of his/her way to prove to forum people he/she is real, demanding proof does not get you far, if the president of the USA asked for it, maybe, actually no, he needs to volunteer too.


Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
hmm all very interesting. thanks for your time.

i have some questions.


Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
firstly what happens if NOTHING happens in 2008. i believe that was your prediction for the mass landing. and im assuming that since u have info on the future and your future self is leader of this so called mass landing fleet if anybody knows when its gonna happen it would be u. so now that u have committed to a date what will happen next year if nothing happens??
I believe I said between now and 2012 but I feel confident about 2008 with the concert, the concert comes first, that you have mixed up.

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
second question u stated in your earlier posts that murder was not part of your creed when asked about grandfather paradox's.

sorry but u dont have to kill anybody to create such a paradox u simply have to stop your parents or grand parents or even your self from being born. nobody has to be killed just kept apart. parents dont meet bingo grandfather paradox.

now if i understand your previous explanation for this u stated that the " universe " or that " nature " or even that you yourself would stop that from happening. that seems like such a convoluted and messy arrangement when the multiverse theory could explain the paradox away so easily.
well your right, but I think I know what would happen, and I would go back in time and fix it no matter what. that is more factual than paradox. there is no test if we know the answer.

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
dont get me wrong im just trying to sort out where your coming from. i just like to know all the facts before i make a decision. i seriously doubt that if time travel exist it would involve just the one universe or the one timeline.
I dont think it is limited to one universe, but I feel pretty confident about one timeline.

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
any travel backwards in time no matter how minuscule will have repercussions on future events. say for instance that u went back in time and stopped the internet from ever coming about. and dont say u cant cos u can. u have proved in earlier statements that we are living in a different time line already, does that mean u move into a parallel universe. from the point at which u changed the past, then what happens to us here and now.
again your right.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by timedrifter]



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My question would be:
How many ATS points will the OP have accumulated by the time
this thread ends?



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
My question would be:
How many ATS points will the OP have accumulated by the time
this thread ends?
a fantastic amount of points! OP will swim in sea of points for all to see, it will be illustrius indeed!



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well add me to the list please, i volunteer



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
im sorry maybe i missed something about the concert.

the question still needs to be answered as to what will happen if none of these predictions come to pass.

and u didnt answer the question about the divergent time lines u simply agreed with what i said and i didnt make a statement so much as i asked a question.

so yeah...



posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
drifter,
I lost my copy of the "guy on the internet claiming to be a time traveller" rule book, so please forgive me.

you just seem to alternate between being serious about this, non-chalant, joking, and petulant.

I really don't know what to make of this thread.

Is it serious or some sort of joke ?



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
being the time was taken to make an avatar, instead of informing the world of something that could change humanity as we know it,
I think its a replay of a joke played a thousand times on a thousand different forums.




Im still waiting for my answers to by the way!
you appear ot have a knack for creattive writing and using words..
im keen to see what fiction you can dream up for a response to my questions.



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
After much thought, I would like to Vollunteer.

Sometimes one must make a leap of faith, So I will make it. I look forward to hearing from you in the future (no pun intended)

Peace.



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
After much thought, I would like to Vollunteer.

Sometimes one must make a leap of faith, So I will make it. I look forward to hearing from you in the future (no pun intended)

Peace.



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
After much thought, I would like to Vollunteer.

Sometimes one must make a leap of faith, So I will make it. I look forward to hearing from you in the future (no pun intended)

Peace.



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by timedrifter
Esoteric Teacher,
so since I cant prove anything to you I am a liar?


No. Given what i know, and what i have experienced i'm saying that some statements you've made are inconsistant with what reality has demonstrated as fact.



I dont know what reality is right, the one you think you know I consider an illusion.


Perhaps reality is just right, and conformity of perceptions is wrong. Reality is not neccesarily the illusion, but perhaps the perception of reality is the variable that is the illusion so long as it is misinterpretted.



the people who disagree with how things work now arent exactly taking action to change everything for the better are they?


What people do you speak for? Certainly not i, for i am acting to change perceptions, but i am not acting against reality to change reality. I'm not convinced that reality and the way it works is the problem.

Perhaps reality is correct, and it is individual perception which is incorrect.

When you speak of time travel as you do, you infer that throughout all life everywhere from beginning to end throughout the entire universe, throughout entire multiverses, throughout all time, you have been permitted to traverse time.

I contend there may be at the least something that holds dominion over affecting reality in such a way as you are saying that you are doing.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouldyCrumpet
well add me to the list please, i volunteer

welcome my friend! Welcome!


Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
1) im sorry maybe i missed something about the concert.

2) the question still needs to be answered as to what will happen if none of these predictions come to pass.

3) and u didnt answer the question about the divergent time lines u simply agreed with what i said and i didnt make a statement so much as i asked a question.

so yeah...

1)I am sorry I assume many here have listened to my audio sessions, I have a prophecy there will be a huge concert as a precursor to the mass landing, the concert is sort of a concert/demonstration of future science and many other things.

2) I will feel really stupid and think I am a hoaxer as much as everyone else does and probably admit myself to the nut house, but I cant do that to my kids.

3) no one notices the divergance except for the time traveler(s) that made the changes. everyone else is completely unaware.


Originally posted by Agit8dChop
being the time was taken to make an avatar, instead of informing the world of something that could change humanity as we know it,
I think its a replay of a joke played a thousand times on a thousand different forums.

Im still waiting for my answers to by the way!
you appear ot have a knack for creattive writing and using words..
im keen to see what fiction you can dream up for a response to my questions.
please repeat the question I can not find it. as for your opinions, umm, gee thanks.


Originally posted by Anusethkamadiri
After much thought, I would like to Vollunteer.

Sometimes one must make a leap of faith, So I will make it. I look forward to hearing from you in the future (no pun intended)

Peace.
welcome, welcome my friend!



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by timedrifter
Esoteric Teacher,
so since I cant prove anything to you I am a liar?


1) No. Given what i know, and what i have experienced i'm saying that some statements you've made are inconsistant with what reality has demonstrated as fact.



I dont know what reality is right, the one you think you know I consider an illusion.


2) Perhaps reality is just right, and conformity of perceptions is wrong. Reality is not neccesarily the illusion, but perhaps the perception of reality is the variable that is the illusion so long as it is misinterpretted.



the people who disagree with how things work now arent exactly taking action to change everything for the better are they?


3) What people do you speak for? Certainly not i, for i am acting to change perceptions, but i am not acting against reality to change reality. I'm not convinced that reality and the way it works is the problem.

Perhaps reality is correct, and it is individual perception which is incorrect.

When you speak of time travel as you do, you infer that throughout all life everywhere from beginning to end throughout the entire universe, throughout entire multiverses, throughout all time, you have been permitted to traverse time.

I contend there may be at the least something that holds dominion over affecting reality in such a way as you are saying that you are doing.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]


1) I am still trying to figure out reality, why should I take your word for it or believe what has been demonstrated? not to bring religion in, but where is the reality the bibles speak of? in the beginning, people lived for thousands of years and then down to like 30 years? I would love to see that demo.

2) I dont think the world is right still, there are still controllers and wanna-be controllers walking around trying to steer the heards of people in the direction they think it should go.

3) there are certainly effects and I think we are living with them now and the people I speak of have the power to make the world better and choose not to like politicians.



posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Is it serious or some sort of joke ?



Perhaps what drifter is doing is a thought experiment through the abstract realm of their mind in order to utilize "empathy" as an effective tool to determine what reasons if any would justify time travel.

So long as drifter does not get to lost in that paradigm of thought, drifter should be alright.

But, in order to understand the way a timewalker would think, one should try to think like a timewalker.

It is a method, exercising one's own speculation and imagination to fill in the blanks and go from the known to the unknown.

I just think what some people think of as blanks, may have already been long since filled, if viewed from a certain angle.

True or not, i say perhaps it couldn't hurt to follow along and for a moment try to think how a timetraveller would think. Just do it from a perspective that is not compliant with the instinct of self preservation. I don't think those who operate under that instinct are permitted to traverse time, let alone alter it.

All things being equal, a good time traveller would not alter time unless for the sake of something far greater than it's self, and even then they may have to answer for it.

A timetraveller who is the living manifestation of selfishness may not be able to comprehend that their very dna is what makes it possible to consciously traverse time ..... so long as there is a "volenteer" at the other end, a willing participant.

But, this may all be merely conjecture and speculation. But, it does not mean it is negative if viewed from the right perspective.

thanks,
john



new topics




 
58
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join