It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That's the question.

In the spirit of the previous posts on this subject, I wanted to extend an offer to get your questions answered.

I am going to forward your questions to a friend of mine, who I suspect will answer as many as he can get to.

This is the same friend who has asked me to open the other posts, but this time, without his prompting, I'm putting him on the spot LOL

I think he'll be a good sport about it. He wants to get this information out there now, in particular, because he believes that things are going to occur very soon to lend credibility to his story, so let the games begin!

Thank you for anyone who wishes to submit a question!!

(If you want to know more, please read my last post on "How can someone prove to you they time traveled?" bottom pg 10).

[edit on 23-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why have you traveled back in time to allow me to ask you this ridiculous question?

Or

In the future am I happy?

If the time traveler says yes I know he's lieing.

Spiderj

kix

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Id ask him about the future scandals of Britney and Michael jackson, man they are so entertaining...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Do your parents know you're gone?

Its a fair question.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I would ask....What Now? The repercussions of time travel are so immense that you would have to do it for a very, very valid reason. So, what do we do right now in this time to prevent his need for time travel?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sky1
I would ask....What Now? The repercussions of time travel are so immense that you would have to do it for a very, very valid reason. So, what do we do right now in this time to prevent his need for time travel?

Are we assuming that there are entities in place to police the possible time travelling attempts by aliens throughout all existance?

reaper cuss shuns .... um .... reprecussions of time travel are this:

If it is possible to traverse time, and there are solar systems in the universe that have at any point in time had intelligent life capable of time travelling .....

then welcome to the reprecussions.

reprecussions of time travel?

any race of beings, from the beginning to the end of all time .... anywhere.....

If i had to ask a question .....

so are all the heavens under the time police's control?

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ok if i could ask a question it would be could the travler tell us some major events that will happen with in the next couple years?And could he or she be specific in stead of vague ,or at least as specific as they could be.
Or better yet could the time travler tell us if he or she can go forwards in time or sideways thru time?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"Did you come back in time to tell people not to post non alien articles in this section?"

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?

Q: So, smarty pants, what am I about to say to you?

A: Something really stupid.

Q: Stop weaseling, and answer the question!

A: I told you so.

Q: d'oh!

Seriously I'd ask more about the capabilities and limitations of time travel; who in their society can and can't do it, and how is it regulated. Then ask about the usual grandfather paradoxes.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Over the next ten years, what stocks will rise the highest %, whats the next google stock???

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Are you alive in this time period, because if you are can you please explain how your matter can exist twice, since matter can neither be created or destroyed?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Q - if i kill you , will it trigger a catastrophic colapse of the space time continum ?

if he answes no

i would kill him , just to ensure he was not lying / incoorect

if he says yes

i would ............ you guessed it , kill him

because the being personally responsible for the coollapse of time and space isnt an oportunity you get every day

carpe diem

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Why are you here?
Can it be stopped by one man and his pesky dog?
Will the harlet die?
and
Will the world live to fight another day?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well he's obviously come/been coming back for a reason. Is he here/been here through curiosity or is he here because the world needs to know something about it's future? The most important question just has to be "Why?" Even if the person in question fails to prove his origins he can at least give us something to consider and perhaps prepare for. My motto is 'be prepared for anything - provable or not!'

This reminds me of the X-Files episode "Synchrony"... link

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My friend does not at the moment have access to time travel technology.

Although, he has seen events come to pass (in his mind, this year, although at the latest it could be 2008/2009) whereby his future self comes back to meet him and "hooks him up" with access.

So asking to see this technology is pointless. That he is currently aware of, he has not traveled to our time from another time - he was born just like everyone else.

But his experiences, including his abduction experience, have shown him that he is currently time traveling as his future and younger self, and that he will come to visit himself in the next 12-36 months.

He says he has traveled into the future, past and other planets, and that clear memories of all of these travels began to emerge in 1997, five years after a six day abduction experience.

So, there you go. Wanted to get that out, so people knew who they were talking to. If I'm missing pertinent information please let me know.

OK, also, he jokes a lot (not about this) and he's very forthright, so please keep an open mind and know that he has no intention of being rude, or being condescending.

Thank you to everyone I see who's posted so far. He gave me a short answer to Spiderj's questions.

keep 'em coming!! I talked to him and he's game...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi!!

I'm posting his responses as they are typed in his email to me (just copying and pasting):

His response:

I would come back and allow people to ask questions with the hopes of enlightening them as to the future of the world and the marvel of time travel, you dont matter really, just kidding, so if I was real is that best you have for me, are you happy??? why am I asking ridiculous questions, look at the forum your posting on, LOL

P.S. Everyone else, thank you very much for posting questions!! I've sent them off to his highness (kidding) and he's answering them...

Also, If he gets a serious question I presume he will answer in kind, but he's not glum, or morose about life. AND he's pretty sure things will be changing for the better soon...so this will come out in his responses. He also thinks the "bad guys" suck...hehe

[edit on 24-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Is it really worth the wait?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Good point.

I'm tired of waiting for the future too. That is why i am heading in that general direction, i thinks .....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
dgtempe asked,

Do your parents know you're gone?

RESPONSE:
yes and no, my parents are not aware the younger me (18 years old) is gone, but my future parents are fully aware.

sky1 asked,

RESPONSE:
first of all, nature makes the rules, do not assume you know them, time travel is not just for emergency, but the point of this thread to me, is to prepare for this coming reality, mentally more than physically, be aware of all around you, look for the signs.

Esoteric Teacher asked,

Are we assuming that there are entities in place to police the possible time travelling attempts by aliens throughout all existance?

RESPONSE:

well, I wouldnt assume anything about certain types of ET, we as humans still need to evolve and the bad ET are already under observation

Also asked,

are all the heavens under the time police's control?

RESPONSE:
time police do not police time travelers more than regular beings

othello asked,

Ok if i could ask a question it would be could the travler tell us some major events that will happen with in the next couple years?

RESPONSE:
mass landing of disc shaped craft piloted by earth humans, cannot be specific on date, the struggle for freedom still exists with the inner conflict of earth's surface beings.

Also asked,

Or better yet could the time travler tell us if he or she can go forwards in time or sideways thru time?

RESPONSE:
everyway my friend, would you like to try it in the future?

Tiloke asked,

"Did you come back in time to tell people not to post non alien articles in this section?"

RESPONSE:
that is your opinion and that is all it is.

mbkennel asked,

I'd ask more about the capabilities and limitations of time travel; who in their society can and can't do it, and how is it regulated. Then ask about the usual grandfather paradoxes.

RESPONSE:
it is available to all in the future accompanied by a guide, and although temptation to test this grandfather paradox theory has been considered, I do not time travel to murder, I do not murder to answer peoples animalistic instinct questions including my own, I do not murder in the name of science, or hiding behind that excuse.

TKainZero asked,

Over the next ten years, what stocks will rise the highest %, whats the next google stock???

RESPONSE:
please, only lotto numbers and pure gold brick and coins are givin for purpose of payment/proof, and that is for those volunteers that earn that lotto ticket.

braddman asked,

Are you alive in this time period, because if you are can you please explain how your matter can exist twice, since matter can neither be created or destroyed?

RESPONSE:
I will explain that as soon as you explain how reality works in every dimension

ignorant_ape asked,

if i kill you , will it trigger a catastrophic colapse of the space time continum ?

RESPONSE:
no, you would fail, another me will stop you and torture you if you try

some_stupid_name asked,

Why are you here? freedom of earth? Can it be stopped by one man and his pesky dog?

RESPONSE:
of course, one man CAN change the world if he chooses too.

And,

Will the harlet die?

RESPONSE:
NO

Also asked,

Will the world live to fight another day?

RESPONSE:
indeed, but the fighting subsides quite a bit in the future.

thebox asked,

Is he here/been here through curiosity or is he here because the world needs to know something about it's future? The most important question just has to be "Why?"

RESPONSE:
the reason is to prepare people of earth for the coming future community of earth that will embrace true and uncontrolled freedom, force may be neccessary to attain this freedom and there will be a need for volunteers, we must introduce this idea in case the need arises.

Navieko asked,

RESPONSE:
of course it is worth the wait, duh, but my patience is indeed at its ends for myself, I grow inpatient everyday.

JSR

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ok here goes.

why do it?
really, why time travel?

what is it about the life you live, that makes you want to go forward, or backward.

ive never quite understood the desire.
it seems we all need what is in front of us.
either to enjoy it or understand it.

so, i would ask, why do you time travel?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join