It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph
Recruiters go for the most docile characters before they let them in to the secrets.

I just noticed your signature...

"An attempt to unite the world through militarism would unfold using ET as the new cosmic scapegoat." Steven Greer -- Cosmic Deception, Let the Citizen Beware

Werner von Braun said the same thing...

Interview with Carol Rosin re: Von Braun...

That's right. He repeated this continuously. He would say that starting where I entered the industry with the supposed Russian threat, but never actually existed ­ the Russians were made to be the enemy. Then there would be terrorists, Third World country threats. there would be an asteroid threat. They might even say to us to try to influence the public into believing that
there are many reasons for why we should put weapons in space. There might be a reason to protect our assets in space.

But, the real one that he was always holding off on and would say again with tears filling his eyes every time he said this to me repeatedly was that the last card they are holding is the 'alien card,' the extraterrestrial card and none of them are hostile. In any way he could say those words, the intonation was always on, 'None of them are hostile. It's all a lie.' So, in other words, all the enemies that have been presented to us along the way ­ it's a lie with always the intention of seizing the high ground to keep the
truth from us.

SOURCE

[edit on 26-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm aware of that, thanks. Actually, my former signature was a link to exopolitics.com...

Best regards,
Thodeph

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Thodeph]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I agree with you, Schneider is a joker and it pushes the limits of my imagination to believe his stories.

A joker, huh? Yeah I'm sure his life that no longer exists was a joke too right? The truth is that there isn't any one of you (including myself) that can know for sure but some of you contradict yourselfs so much that you don't even know what you believe. I feel the best way to digest any controversial information is to always look at the big picture and try your hardest not to get caught up in efforts to go subject to subject, story to story giving us contradicting thoughts about whether or not it is believed or not.

In all of my research, I've learned that we should be careful to make judements that fully support one side or another.....because see this isn't even important in the grand scheme of things......what IS important is that while we all are searching for the truth that we continue to examine ALL information that is given to us, be it from Phil, Corso, or any others that come forward. When you hear the same information over and over again you can then start to substantiate more of the "seemingly truthful" information given to us. People talk faked suicide by Phil and this and that but all of you that do that forget that there were previous attempts on his life. Anyway, this is just my two cents. I am greatful for those who have the courage to come forward and speak about information that others are too chicken # to talk about. Does that mean what they say is 100% truthful? No, but it's information that they didn't have to share with us and it's information that can be collectively gathered to use as frames of reference and investigative research....especially when someone else can validate/deny such claims. Until it's up front and right in front of our faces, theres not much more than we can do...........pay attention b'cuz the truth can't be hidden forever!

Abidtic

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
A mile underneath the Nevada Test Site there are 5 facilities each capable of holding 200,000 personnel.

Hi John do you have any evidence or other sources you could share, that would expand on the underground cities underneath the nevada test site anything names, places anything at all?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

A mile underneath the Nevada Test Site there are 5 facilities each capable of holding 200,000 personnel.

Hi John do you have any evidence or other sources you could share, that would expand on the underground cities underneath the nevada test site anything names, places anything at all?

No names, no places, nothing more than I have already told you. The guy that was driving down there every day and told us about it disappeared after he shared that information with us. I do remember getting confirmation here and there but I can't remember where or who.

The military/government//industrial complex figured out how to keep a secret beginning is the early 90's. I don't know exactly how they do it but it is very sophisticated mind control and it can be triggered as simply as walking through a door. The beauty of this mind control, though, is that when it is untriggerd at the end of the day or end of the shift there is no botherson, lingering, nagging thoughts like "What in the heck did I do today?", or "What did I just do for the last couple of hours?". Those thoughts are replaced by false memories.

The operations within (and underground) of the Nevada Test Site, not just Groom Lake and the Tonopah Test Range are massive and unbelievable. Some refer to it as the "United Demonocracy of the Test Site".

There is no way anybody could begin to comprehend what is going on up there. Just to try and tell anybody that our technology is at least 50 years ahead of where anybody thinks it is is impossible.

Actually, just try and tell anybody that the 911 aircraft were all holographs.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The military/government//industrial complex figured out how to keep a secret beginning is the early 90's. I don't know exactly how they do it but it is very sophisticated mind control and it can be triggered as simply as walking through a door. The beauty of this mind control, though, is that when it is untriggerd at the end of the day or end of the shift there is no botherson, lingering, nagging thoughts like "What in the heck did I do today?", or "What did I just do for the last couple of hours?". Those thoughts are replaced by false memories.

The operations within (and underground) of the Nevada Test Site, not just Groom Lake and the Tonopah Test Range are massive and unbelievable. Some refer to it as the "United Demonocracy of the Test Site".

There is no way anybody could begin to comprehend what is going on up there. Just to try and tell anybody that our technology is at least 50 years ahead of where anybody thinks it is is impossible.

Hi John all the stuff about mind control etc... do you have any more information on this is this fact or just your opinion, which ever it is can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

thanks
KG

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi John all the stuff about mind control etc... do you have any more information on this is this fact or just your opinion, which ever it is can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

thanks
KG

Thanks for the post KG. Most of my information is opinion based on the various reports I read and videos I watch on people researching secret areas. The minute I say "Here are the facts..." someone says "Prove those facts." Apparently nothing can be proven as a 'fact' to everybodies satisfaction so its easier to just say, "This is my opinion..." Thats why I have that statement on my signature line.

Since 1990 its obvious the government has learned how to keep a secret and its not by threatening the individual. That method was not very effective. Its by mind control.

Only when the government learned how to keep a secret did they manage to pull off the many projects that they have as far as underground facilities, space programs, fantastic new airplanes.

One of the classic examples was Bob Lazar. The real reason he didn't go back to work at S-4 was that on the last trip he made there on the Special Projects 737, he could remember going up the steps to the airplane and he could remember going back down the steps at the end of the day but he couldn't remember what he did during the day. And he said he didn't want to work under those conditions. Now it is true that security at Indian Springs told him he had to get his family problems straightened out before he came back. But Bob wasn't even going to consider the offer because of the mind control issue.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

No names, no places, nothing more than I have already told you. The guy that was driving down there every day and told us about it disappeared after he shared that information with us. I do remember getting confirmation here and there but I can't remember where or who.

BS!

Sorry John, but I'm calling you on this one! This is absurd for 2 reasons:

First- If they erase the momories of their Scientist at the end of each day, All of the discoveries made that day would be lost. You can't do real research and erase All of the information you learned at the end of the day, you'd never achieve Anything

Second- If this was true, how did Bob Lazar still know about the Flying Saucers at S-4? You can't tell the world about something you have NO memory of.

Tim

[edit on 3/4/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

BS!

Sorry John, but I'm calling you on this one! This is absurd for 2 reasons:

First- If they erase the momories of their Scientist at the end of each day, All of the discoveries made that day would be lost. You can't do real research and erase All of the information you learned at the end of the day, you'd never achieve Anything

Second- If this was true, how did Bob Lazar still know about the Flying Saucers at S-4? You can't tell the world about something you have NO memory of. Tim

Thanks for your post Tim. I am always intrigued by the hostility and lack of decorum in your posts and the way you frame your questions. First you insult me and then you ask your questions by stating the answer.

Tim, if you continue to conduct yourself in an ungentlemanly manner I will appeal to the mods to consider giving you a short vacation to think about things.

In the meantime I respectfully notify you that if you ever begin another post to me so disrespectfully as "B.S." I will not respond to any future posts of yours. Very respectfully. John Lear

[edit on 4-3-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This was just sent to me today... Its quite an amazing little anecdote and a big
for the hollow Earth crowd...

Huge 'Ocean' Discovered Inside Earth

Scientists scanning the deep interior of Earth have found evidence of a vast water reservoir beneath eastern Asia that is at least the volume of the Arctic Ocean.

The discovery marks the first time such a large body of water has found in the planet’s deep mantle.

The finding, made by Michael Wysession, a seismologist at Washington University in St. Louis, and his former graduate student Jesse Lawrence, now at the University of California, San Diego, will be detailed in a forthcoming monograph to be published by the American Geophysical Union.

SOURCE

So it just goes to show... that we might not yet know everything going on below ground

PSTTT

SCIENTIST UNIVERSITY not Blog Site

[edit on 4-3-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Thanks for your post Tim. I am always intrigued by the hostility and lack of decorum in your posts and the way you frame your questions. First you insult me and then you ask your questions by stating the answer.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by johnlear]

Sorry John,

I have to work on that! You're right I need to work on not being so hostle when I address things I disagree with. That isn't a good way to address someone. I really should have known better.

Also, sorry to all for being inappropreate here!

Tim

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Okay, listen, I don't know if Phil Shnieder is telling the truth or not. I don't know if he was ever at Dulce or Area 51 or ever even worked for the government. I get all, or most, of my information from the internet, so I can't claim to know anything for sure. Although, to say that he has (or had) all ten of his fingers is just a lie. Did you even watch his video before you made this comment?

Well watch it again.

I understand people have caught you on this before, but I was just reinforcing the fact. How could you make such bold claims about him telling lies when you can't even see missing fingers from a video. He even says "look at my missing fingers" and points to them (not exact words, but you get the point).

It couldn't have been any easier for you not to screw up and you did, so how am I to continue to listen to what you have to say with any shred of credibility?

Maybe next time.

Edit: Okay, also, I saw that John never really explained or answered your question about how they ever get stuff done if the forget every day. Well I've heard him answer that question before so I think I can fill you in if he doesn't mind.

It's very simple, you remember the next day, that's all. You forget when you leave, and you remember when you come back.

I don't know how it works, I haven't seen it done, and I don't know if it actually is done, but I could swear I heard either him or Bob Lazar say that before. If it's wrong, please correct me. If it's not, then there you go.

Easiest and most effective way to keep a secret ever.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Johnny Sasaki]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01"What in the heck did I do today?", or "What did I just do for the last couple of hours?". Those thoughts are replaced by false memories.

It could be that they simply have a list where they left off inside the craft.
At end of day they have notes on what needs to be accomplished the next day having also noted accomplishments from previous days. Files only available on craft to keep them secret.

Sounds a lot like a story I heard about Jesus and the temple.
Supposedly the lion statues would 'roar' and people would forget the name of God as they left the area. (Sounds like a bit of technology, and similar to what is going on in Johns scenario.) So dont think this is a new concept really...maybe not one that familar to people in our fast paced consumer society...

But anyway...be interesting to hear Johns take on it.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

GFAD, the signature line on each of my posts says:
"The above is my opinion and is intended to promote discussion. It is not represented as fact unless so stated."

No, it doesn't. And it really should say something like that because God knows your posts need a health advisory warning worse than a cigarette packet does.

As for Phil, how come Bill Cooper and Phil got whacked? If all the people who got the ace of spades played on them were disinformation agents makes you wonder why the hell they got killed and other disinformation tools got spared. There is a pattern to the deaths in UFOlogy going all the way back to Valentine and Bender (near miss) and beyond.

Black versus White on the chess board? Or is it light grey versus dark gray...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlearSecond of all its not 2012 its 2013. Unlucky 13. 2+1+3=7. Lucky 7 but add 6 and what do your get? 13. Right unlucky 13.

Hey John, I have a few things I was curious about in some of your posts.

The first one just doesn't add up in my book. Call me crazy, but 2+1+3=6 not 7. Maybe you were going somewhere else with that that I'm unaware of.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was I heard that the U.S. (secret) millitary advances 40-50 years for every 1 calander year. This means that for every year the millitary goes on doing it's thing, the general public will take an additional 40-50 years to catch up technology wise.

I noticed you said 50 total. I don't know if what I said is true, but from all the alien/human bases and ufo's and such that you say the government has, it would seem that they would be far greater than 50 years ahead of us.

Also, I don't know if you were joking about the 911 holograms, but I would like it if you elaborated a little. If it's not too much trouble.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Edit: It posted the same thing twice for some reason. Mods: Please delete this.

Thanks.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Johnny Sasaki]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The truth about Charles Bravo. Resonating down to the deaths of today. Coverups, corruption, strange events all round.

I agree with the assessment below:

It looks to me as though, if you are important enough to make a difference in the way people think and they can´t corrupt you, they kill you, and if they can corrupt you, they still kill you so you won´t have a chance to change your mind and recant your recantation like Jacques de Molay did when the Templars were destroyed. Those who get close to the belly of the beast are generally subjected to a variety of treatments it seems.

-Laura Knight Jadczyk

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
My name is Cynthia Drayer and I was married to Philip Schneider in 1987. I met Philip through the Oregon Agate and Mineral Society in Portland, Oregon, of which I am a past President. Philip had attended Duke University, had a degree in Structural Engineering/Geology, and was an expert on Explosives. I have a BS in Geology from Portland State University.

He worked for Morrison Knutsen (sp), of Idaho and "other military endeavors" which I later verified by his social secuity record. They were a company that worked on military construction projects, and I suspect that this is where Philip worked on Deep Underground Mountain Bases. His brother, George, was in Vietnam and also test flew planes out of Groom Lake/Area 51. His sister, Polly, worked in the offices of the CIA. His mother, Sally, worked at RKO during pre-war. His father, Oscar, was a Captain in the US Navy as an M.D. He had special training in the 1930's in nuclear physicis from Berkley, was involved in the Philadelphia Experiment, was involved in medial studies off of the ships that had the Abel and Baker Atomic Bombs exploded at the Bikini Atoll called Operation Cross Roads, and was instrumental in developing the air conditioning systems of the first nuclear submiarine, The Natilus.

I am the woman in the picture that is posted on this thread and our daughter, Marie, is in our hands. It is ironic that this is the photo being used in the same place as the discussion about the Dulce New Mexico Fire Fight. The reason being is right after our daughter was born, Philip went into surgery for a large injury down the front of his chest (he would take off his shirt and show people his large scars), which he always stated was because of the Dulce New Mexico Fire Fight.

I can tell you with confidence the following:
1) Philip had missing fingers on his left hand (And many other injuries)
2) on the day after his daughter was born, he went into "reconstructive surgery" to repair a deep scar down the front of his body and fill in tracheotomy scars at his throat, which he stated were from the Dulce New Mexico Fire Fight
3) He had photographic evidence that space craft/ships came out of the atomic blasts at the Bikini Atoll/Operation CrossRoads - they came out of the lagoon and through the atomic blast clouds, with water still dripping off of them - they were authentic photos with military stamps on the back of each photo - they came from a special file in his father's basement after Oscar's death - all were taken from Philip's apartment after his death - he used them in his lectures
4) Philip had authentic letters written by his father, Capt. Oscar Schneider, MD, which described items he removed from crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment. We would call these "alien implants" today, but back then Oscar did not know what they were. I saw the original envelopes with the orginal stamps with the orginal letter head and pen ink. They were not fakes and they were not forgeries.
5) I had my phone tapped, my car followed, I had to talk with the FBI - we had a watcher across the street.....my life was the x-files for 10 years and has been forever altered by his life, his death, and the truth.

The reason why Philip talked for over two years is beause he truly believed that our future generation was in danger from the "alien threat". He wanted his child to be safe. He truley believed that the government knew more than what they were telling the public. That people were being abducted, that humans were being eaten, and that there was genetic menipulation. He felt this was happening because there was a treaty between the US and aliens for their technology.

After what I saw, the photos and the letters and his videos, I believe him. They use to say he was paranoid. I don't think he was paranoid enough. He was murdered by suicide, as was his friend, Ron Rummell. His daughter and I are still waiting for Justice....
Cynthia Drayer, [email protected]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I read your stuff online, and sure it all sounds very convincing but you have to see it from our point of view.

1. The very common; "I saw it with my own two eyes, so I know it's real", only works for the person that was lucky enough to be there.

2. It's very plauseable you aren't who you say you are, or are for some reason making it up.

3. It's outrageous what you claim.

4. He could have lost his fingers some other way.

5. Lots of credible ufoligists an other persons claiming to work in the Air force or at secret bases claim that Philip is a fraud.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but I am saying that it's not easy for me to do so without any hard evidence.

That said, I think it's entirely possible that an underground base at Ducle exists.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cimbid
My name is Cynthia Drayer and I was married to Philip Schneider in 1987.

ummmmmm

is this true?

i mean...kind of big if it is, and you are risking your life aren't you? your husband certainly did

can you post any photos of his scars? any photos of you recently, maybe with a "hello ATSers" written on a piece of paper with you holding it? any photos of you and phil to back up who you are?

and do you read ats often?

[edit on 6-3-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join