It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Two observations I would like to point out:

1) the photos he used as visual aids in his presentation never made it to the net. Or if they did, they have since been erased.

2) The coordinates he promised to give for the bases and the book he was working on never saw the light of day so far as I know.

Can anybody confirm or deny these observations?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
oh boy...this is a wild one huh?
I dunno what to believe here but .

its not been DEBUNKED or proven FALSE... not even close........

whistle blowers.......
what do we make of them?

Phil Schnieder
John Lear
Dr. Deagle
Bob Lazar
Nick Pope
William Cooper
George Green
Col. Corso

All these very educated and very professional people all trying
to tell us of a FU&^ED world where Aliens and the world governments
are our captures......our villains..and we are the controlled sheep/prey..

man.......I gotta head ache...........

I'd like to add Dan Burisch and "Victor" to that list.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bikini Atoll, not bakini attoll.

www.cfo.doe.gov...

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

i just wanted to add to the subject about the underground bases. for me the notion of underground cities is not a long shot at all, i live in colorado close to norad(public know underground city) my friend that works for lockeed martin has taken a extensive tour of norad and he told me of the many feats of constuction that he saw such as the "sea of oil" the the runway that goes right into the side of the mountain, i saw this myself on 911 i watched a plane fly right into the side of the mountain and i have lived in colorado for almost 20 years that was the first time i saw a plane fly right into the side of Cheyenne mountain. oh he saw the stargate too, that was a little door marked "stargate" with all the little props and what not for the show
. anyways my point is the president could tell me tomarro about many secret underground "cities" and i would not be surprised at all. so the line between "city" and "shelter" is a blurred line that can only be speculated on.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
#1) IF “HERE AT ATS YOU DENY IGNORANCE”

YOU MIGHT WANT TO START BY LERNING HOW TO SPELL THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DISCUSS…

THE SPELLING OF PHILS LAST NAME IS SCHNEIDER, NOT SCHNIDER.

ALTHOUGH SPELLING HIS LAST NAME INCORRECTLY MAY NOT SEEM IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT-

A. IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU ARE NOT WELL RESEARCHED IN YOUR INFORMATION.

B. IT SHOWS YOUR LACK OF ATTENTION TO PERTAINENT, IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

C. BY MISSPELLING HIS LAST NAME, YOU HAVE WRONGLY IDENTIFIED THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DISCUSS.

#2) PHIL SCHNEIDER WAS ENLISTED IN THE UNITED STATES MILITARY .

DURING THIS TIME HE HAD HIGH LEVEL MILITARY CLEARENCE.

IN HIS LATER YEARS OF SERVICE HE WORKED AS A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT GEOLOGIST AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER…

DID YOU SERVE IN THE MILITARY?

DID YOU HAVE HIGH LEVEL CLEARENCE TO VIEW AND DISCUSS TOP SECRET DOCUMENTATION?

#3) PHIL SCHNEIDER ALONG WITH ANY AND ALL GOVERNMENT PERSONEL CLEARLY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT IF THEY WERE TO DISCUSS OR DIVULGE SECRET INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SHADOW GOVERNMENT OR OUR REGULAR GOVERNMENT, THEY OR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS COULD BE KILLED…

AS A MATTER OF FACT, PHIL SCHNEIDER TOLD HIS WIFE AND MANY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES THAT IF HE EVER COMMITTED SUACIDE,

" you would know that I’ve been murdered.”

NOW WHY WOULD ANY MAN RISK HIS OWN DIMISE OR HIS FAMILIES THE WAY PHIL SCHNEIDER DID BY DISCLOSING AND LECTURING ON THE TOP LEVEL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION HE KNEW?

SO HE COULD WRITE A BOOK AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY?!

OK THAT’S A PLAUSABLE EXPLINATION, BUT ITS KIND OF HARD TO ENJOY THAT MONEY WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE SIX FEET UNDER…

#4) PHIL SCHNEIDER WROTE AN ACCLAIMED BOOK CALLED

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE ON OUR SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND THE ALIEN AGENDA.

HAVE YOYU WRITTEN ANY BOOKS LATELY ?

AND HERE AS IM SURE MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SEEN, ARE 12 SUSPICIOUS ELEMENTS REGARDING THE SUPPOSED SUACIDE REGARDING
THE DEMISE OF PHIL SCHNEIDER PROVIDED BY HIS EX WIFE

CYNTHIA DRAYER

1. There was no suicide note.

2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.

3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and were in danger because of his lectures.

4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral specimens, etc.)

5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never took under consideration that items were missing from his apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple

6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but REFUSED to analyze them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assured that the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these samples to be sent to an independent lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".

7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.
this information was provided by johnpm

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have not looked into the Schnieder case so I would not claim to know anything for myself on this one. However when you guys mentioned a Rhyolite Clearance and Phil claimed that he was a geologist...i find it interesting that Rhyolite is a type of rock.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I want to participate in this discussion because I am also not sure about the "story" of P. Schneider.....welll to be honest...I am sure he made it up...or lived in a kind of illusion.

** excuse my english......can speak 4 languages but my english i little rusty **

Why?

1) Story

Real witnesses stick to their story and do not "add information". So, if someone said 7 years ago "I had an accident with my car. It was terrible.....the rain....lost control of my car and rushed down the hill" and he is now saying "Oooh...I knew that day something would happen....my mother was kind of a medium and I also have this capabilities. It was raining and my car went off the road....It wasnt my fault....it was the tires...cheap asia rubber...my car did tumble 8 times".

In psychology this addition of comments, information and slight changes is proof for an active modification of the experience to make it "look/sound" better but it has nothing to do with fact.

During my army years (not US) I was trained in interrogation and our teacher taught us to see & divide...the fact portion from the fiction (made up) portion.

People do this even unknowingly. There was this Hungarian guy who claimed he worked in the WW2 german Ufo factory in Hungary....almost 50 years he told the story...but from decade to decade the story changed suddenly he made links between Nazis and aliens and freemasons - which were not part of his first interview. In the last 3 months of his life.....he was ill and weak.....some researcher visited him and asked him about "gaps" and " differences" in his story. He said weak that he didnt remember other facts so he want to help and studied UFO literature to fill the gaps....to make the story whole and complete.

2) Reliability

Bo Lazar is my famous example - he told stories about new antigrav engines and Flying saucers. He claimed that he was involved in the develpoment & research of this devices?!

First of all.....there is no proof that he studied at MIT and also he cant proof his degree. He did never worked on alien engines because if so....he could give more and detaileds about the technology. After his so-called work at area51 he did never worked as scientist or did research. So, it seems that he was nothing more than a simple technician (the IRS paper proofs the same because he got 950$ per month - to low for a MIT graduate even for army/air force personel). He owned a shop for scientific parts/gears/chemicals....and for this you dont have to be a MIT graduate.

The same with several people which claimed they build Nazi ufo saucers for nazi germany - not one of them was able to recreate the blueprints or rebuilt the technology or was able to explain the physics behind it.

Phil Schneider also told many stories but was nit able to give more details like:

- How many people worked on digging, security
- who was his supervisior, collegaeus and so on
- Did he showed blueprints (re-drawn)?
- and almost 10000 other questions

3) False & inproper Information

He said Delta Force from other countries? Anyone who worked with military for a while can clearly divide between army, air force and Navy. Foreign military personel is clearly to be identified with markings/Patches/flag emblems. He couldnt do that!

He said FBI was included in the shooting?! Why that? What does FBI do in a underground base and especially in the digging area? If the military has secrets - they will keep this secret (if possible) from federal goverment because secrecy cant be kept if the circle if big and includes federal deperatment. I would belive if he would say that NSA Security personel was there but FBI? No Sir, the job of FBI is clearly stated in the USA. In germany the BKA (similar to FBI) would be contacted if the military is working in civilian areas or a civilian was killed but...first they would talk this through with the german security council. In Uk and France the same...keep the circle small!!!!

see next post>

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost01

Sorry, but you did not debunk anything. All you did is argue semantics. And poorly, at that.

Come back when you can present some sort of actual debunking evidence.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
4) Related facts & fiction

Phil Schneider is talking about New World Order....what does this have to do with deep underground bases? If I am an engineer working for the military than I can talked only about things I saw - like this:

a) They built underground bases with several areas for research, Sigint and storage areas

b) The base was A-bomb proof. We used steel concrete of this XXX thickness.

c) I saw People from Navy, army, air force, Black beret.....20men.....every week new military personal etc

He relates othe famous UFO topics to make his story more interesting but this has nothing to do with fact or personal experience. Every psychologist would agree that this things are commonly used by people who made up parts (or the whole) of their story.

For Example Dr. Deagle (the biggest moron on earth) -> in his videos he starts with Roswell links it to DUMBS links it further to virus vaccines to Freemasons and further to FEMA......crap par excellence! He is fake....he knows nothing.

5) Cobald poisining

The claims of kobalt poisoning by an alien weapons is "critical"....he could got cobalt poisoning (or uranium) by work under ground. The father of a friend worked in a mine and had uranium poisoning.

6) F-19 and other military crafts

Well, he is talking about things.......he dont know as geologist (same as we all here) but if he says it.....it becames more true? Maybe he did read this stuff later and he did try to modified his story..........well it dont make his claims more true.

7) His fater and career

Well, its very convenient that his father was an M.D and then worked on the Philadelphia Experiment..........this is the greatest Hoax ever.......oooh his daddy worked also on secret projects...wow....it became more true-ish! Later his daddy worked on the development of the nuclear submarine.....as M.D?

He did try to give his background more credential by adding "trueish fiction facts" to appear as "the men who knew it all".

8) Weapon in Secret projects

I dont believe that a geologist is allowed to carry a weapon in a military facility without a military rang.

The 22 killed fictional Delta Force are also "critical"...because Delta Force is anti-terror company......it makes no sense to use higly trained personal in a underground base....Its like to use S.E.A.L personel in the congress library.

Why do I dont believe?

If we believe "lies" and believe "Facts-without-any-proof" - we can not get the truth out.....we cant explain the reason for DUMBS and we cant taken serious.

Not every claim in the UFO-Alien-Conspiracy area is true....can be linked to other topics.....and cant be taken without challenge it.

Just my 2 cents. Ghost1 did the right thing....to many things doesnt add up with P.Schneider. Sorry.

cheers

Alan

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
while i agree that you are not to believe everything you see, hear, or read, i DO believe that all things must be taken into consideration....i think that since there were underlying circumstances to his death, there was reason to believe that what he was speaking of was important....i am currently researching this dulce base and have already been visited by "big brother" its a shame that "unfortunate accidents" happen all the time...or so i have been told....with that in mind if the base were not real then why is it that so many try so hard to make sure its kept quiet? i will tell you that the "people" that visited me were less like any humans i have ever seen....strange the way that they looked...their skin a different color than any "normal" color almost indescribable...almst a grey/pastel green color...noses were almost not there...just enough to hold up dark sunglasses therefor did not see their eyes. they showed no badge and when i asked for identification all they said was that the government plate on their black....sedan was the only proof i needed as he promptly pointed to the car. he never asked to come in...there were 2 of them one standing next to the car looking around almost as if he was waiting for something or playing lookout....i was honestly terrified....i can not repeat everything that was said only that i was told to stop researching this subject because it would be a shame if.....well now i have to stop

in any sense i do NOT intend to stop my search but rather be more careful in what i decide to search about if i look outside the box and make sure that i stay away from certain topics that i should be fine.....i wont post many findings on this site since i do not feel safe in doing so however, there are other means of communication....

but again i pose the question that comes to my mind.....WHY ARE SO MANY TRYING TO HIDE IT IF IT DOES NOT EXIST? HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE CLAIMS SEEM SO CRAZY THAT NO ONE COULD MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP? THERE ARE SPECIFIC DETAILS THAT BOTH SCHNEIDER AND CASTELLO GAVE THAT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE

one last note...on another thread someone posted about the fact that they havent seen any ufo activity on or around the reservation adn dont believe that there is a base there...however they DO believe in bigfoot and have had several encounters with it....
HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT THIS COULD BE A GENETIC EXPERIMENT BY THE DULCE BASE?
I WATCHED MONSTER QUEST AND THEY FOUND AN UNKNOWN DNA THAT WAS ONLY 1 CHROMOSOME OFF FROM OURS!!!!! WHAT DOES THAT SAY??

DISTANT RELETIVES OF SOME SORT?? OR MAYBE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED AFTER A MEMORY WIPE AND GENETIC ENGINEERING???

ITS WORTH A LOOK I THINK....oops forgot caps was on im not deleting and rewriting all that so.....sorry guys

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok Philip Schneider had alot of illnesses such as Osteoporosis(which increased risk of fracture) second Cancer , thrid are a number of injuries which he clam he got form a attack of an extra terrestrial. it is possble that Cancer could have being the cause of his death. but dying from cancer is long progress some people clam that his death was a suiciude which on one has poof but just cause his it could have be murder does not give poof that his story is true also did his so-called "friend" Al Pratt visited his apartment, in Willsonville, Oregon For several days in a row until Finally, on January 17th, 1996 Al Pratt, along with the manager of the Autumn Park Apartments and a detective from the Clackamas County Sheriff's office entered the apartment. Inside, they found the body of Philip Schneider. have think about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I can tell from his demeanor during his presentations that he was a bull#ter let alone his misinformation. I might be jaded but could see his bull# act from the gate.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Seasons Greetings fellow human being. I must say, many strange surroundings our man Pil but, with hands down only the tip of the iceberg! I myself still cannot deny the war on aliens. The best of the best have fallen and are falling and will forever remain the unknown - unknown.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousAlienResearcher
while i agree that you are not to believe everything you see, hear, or read, i DO believe that all things must be taken into consideration....i think that since there were underlying circumstances to his death, there was reason to believe that what he was speaking of was important....i am currently researching this dulce base and have already been visited by "big brother" its a shame that "unfortunate accidents" happen all the time...or so i have been told....with that in mind if the base were not real then why is it that so many try so hard to make sure its kept quiet? i will tell you that the "people" that visited me were less like any humans i have ever seen....strange the way that they looked...their skin a different color than any "normal" color almost indescribable...almst a grey/pastel green color...noses were almost not there...just enough to hold up dark sunglasses therefor did not see their eyes. they showed no badge and when i asked for identification all they said was that the government plate on their black....sedan was the only proof i needed as he promptly pointed to the car. he never asked to come in...there were 2 of them one standing next to the car looking around almost as if he was waiting for something or playing lookout....i was honestly terrified....i can not repeat everything that was said only that i was told to stop researching this subject because it would be a shame if.....well now i have to stop

in any sense i do NOT intend to stop my search but rather be more careful in what i decide to search about if i look outside the box and make sure that i stay away from certain topics that i should be fine.....i wont post many findings on this site since i do not feel safe in doing so however, there are other means of communication....

but again i pose the question that comes to my mind.....WHY ARE SO MANY TRYING TO HIDE IT IF IT DOES NOT EXIST? HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE CLAIMS SEEM SO CRAZY THAT NO ONE COULD MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT UP? THERE ARE SPECIFIC DETAILS THAT BOTH SCHNEIDER AND CASTELLO GAVE THAT LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE

one last note...on another thread someone posted about the fact that they havent seen any ufo activity on or around the reservation adn dont believe that there is a base there...however they DO believe in bigfoot and have had several encounters with it....
HAS ANYONE THOUGHT THAT THIS COULD BE A GENETIC EXPERIMENT BY THE DULCE BASE?
I WATCHED MONSTER QUEST AND THEY FOUND AN UNKNOWN DNA THAT WAS ONLY 1 CHROMOSOME OFF FROM OURS!!!!! WHAT DOES THAT SAY??

DISTANT RELETIVES OF SOME SORT?? OR MAYBE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED AFTER A MEMORY WIPE AND GENETIC ENGINEERING???

ITS WORTH A LOOK I THINK....oops forgot caps was on im not deleting and rewriting all that so.....sorry guys

Your post epitomizes the typical Dulce base "discussion"; speculation, innuendo, and repetition of past claims, as if repeated enough it will be forgotten that the original tales were offered with no verifiable proof. I suppose it's human nature to need to spice up our drab lives, ala Walter Mitty, by latching on to conspiracies regardless of any tangable proof. And now with the internet, anyone on the planet can "join" in the battle against the evil aliens by googling up sinister pics from the Dulce area which turn out to be BIA health clinics, New Mexico Highway Department motor pools, old gravel pits, and fully functioning coal-fired power plants.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by RKWWWW]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know where he went to college and what degrees he aquired and when? I think some research on any jobs he worked on (job history before secret clearence work) his age could factor in on this as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
Does anyone know where he went to college and what degrees he aquired and when? I think some research on any jobs he worked on (job history before secret clearence work) his age could factor in on this as well.

"Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce
1947 - born
32 - Phils age while at Dulce
-------------------------
1981 - Last job
1947 - born
34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)
17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government
17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government. Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc. More importantly, what you didn't know was that while at Dulce, Phil simply worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and nothing more. This information is available through Social Security records as is everything else about Phil Schneider. The key here though is why didn't Phil ever say the words, "ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS" in any of his speeches? Because he was hiding the truth amongst his many, many lies. Phil died by his own hands. If anything, that rubber hose around his neck (which wasn't a wire by the way) was put there by himself letting people think he was murdered because he was dieing anyway and he knew it. Schneider never let ANYONE ever see any of the supposed multi-thousand page government documents because they never existed. Instead, he went out in what was to look like a suicide so people would think differently. People like Schneider is what keeps the UFO Community from going forward. They make it look just a bit too kooky so NOBODY LISTENS to the truth when it is stated. We don't need these lies. "

aliencases.conforums.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

It's a veritable jungle of bullsh*t out there and if anyone thinks they will find out what the real operators don't want them to find they're nuts. Meanwhile I feel we are amongst so much bull that trying to figure anything out is a waste of time. At least thats my latest conclusion. Maybe I'll start studying ghosts and vampires.(not)

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AParanormalLook
I have not looked into the Schnieder case so I would not claim to know anything for myself on this one. However when you guys mentioned a Rhyolite Clearance and Phil claimed that he was a geologist...i find it interesting that Rhyolite is a type of rock.

There is no such thing as a "rhyolite clearance" It's a totally bogus term. If you find a reference to a rhyolite clearence, it is in regard to Schnieder's stories.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by RKWWWW]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
plaese note that just because he lie does not mean the base does not exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join