It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Draggyn

That's the mockup used for the movie Stealth. It's not a real aircraft.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i haven't read all the comments in this thread
but he def. lost some fingers that you can clearly
see here:

www.dropbox.com...

with that said i do believe he suffered from some
mental illness and while his story is interesting
and entertaining, i don't believe it's true.

for the record i do believe there are other civilizations
in this universe besides us, i just don't think this
guys testimony was credible.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alanchilds
As a person who has my own personal reasons for interest in such inquiries as to the validity and integrity of cases like the Phil Schneider case history I would like to hear from his closest family members comments.

I honestly can't believe this hoax has taken on a life of it's own for so long... I don't think it will ever end...

noriohayakawa.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rcchristian

I honestly can't believe this hoax has taken on a life of it's own for so long... I don't think it will ever end...

noriohayakawa.wordpress.com...

I can see why his story took hold. 1. Lazar's story came out years earlier and made it sound credible there are underground secret bases. 2. if there are bases for reverse engineering space crafts, then there would naturally be alien pilots and a biological program focused on studying them and/or hybridization seems logical 3. the weird fingers missing and death made it compelling and seemed to add to the story 4. finally, it's like a scene out of a a movie and people find it entertaining and want to believe.

I read somewhere he lost his fingers in some electrical wiring accident. Though Schneinder's account is likely a fabricated story, it is still possible an altercation between U.S. military and alien entities could have still took place and or at least such a biological super secret facility exists, much like S4.

"It was only in 1989 that Bob Lazar first came out with the story that there was an altercation between the U.S. military and “alien entities” in an underground installation. Lazar never specified any location"

"Apparently, knowing that no one had yet come up with any claim of personal involvement in the alleged 1979 “altercation”, he conveniently cast himself into the scene, claiming that he was a survivor of the Dulce “Wars”.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm going back and forth on Schneider's story! I like to have some closure in these big name cases, I'm having more trouble with this case than some of the others.

That link I posted above was written by someone who did a forward to a book of sorts, so very bias and a bad source that might be looking to make noise. I just was going over this thread and read another poster saying she was the wife of Phil and backs up his story with details.

There is good reason to conclude Phil and his friend were murdered by these covert operations. Even if you think his story is a hoax, his "suicide" remains highly suspicious. The full nature of the "star wars" project of the 80s (to bring down UFOs) his friend Ron wanted to publish a book on, and the details of the deep underground military bases Phil was exposing would be in the category of top secret (unacknowledged) and revealing them considered a threat to the operations.

In a somewhat related discovery, recently 3 separate humanoid bodies were discovered of various sizes (The Atacama Mystery). This is the first hard evidence of some possible alien life living underground on our planet and would make Phil's claims look not as crazy.

I wonder what happened to the rock samples he shows possessing special qualities, did anyone ever examine them to verify? According to Al Bielek all his material was stolen from his apartment that would help support his claims further.

He had a daughter and had many reasons to live, had he wanted to he could have easily shot himself or taken some drugs. The bizzare nature only points to this conclusion: the suicide is the real hoax. Then why stage a murder-suicide? If he was just a fake story teller, I would imagine the covert black project people like that and it's in their favor to have these bogus and easily to make fun of stories circulated in public. He must have been telling truths to some degree at least and murdered as a result, as have many people to keep the criminal unconstitutional operations secret.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Area201 because: no #s given

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost01
He claims in hs newest video to have lost his fingures. Look at him and you will see TEN intact finger, five on each hand!
[edit on 23-1-2007 by Ghost01]

WTF are you talking about? Watch the video and look at his left hand!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well of course he's lying. I don't think anyone in their right mind believes any of this nonsense.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rocksarerocks

Although I am not sold on every single one of his claims, a lot of it is very reasonable to accept. There's enough documents to show both his father and him worked within the military. He offered a lot of original material proving his father and he each had worked in black ops. The fact that they were stolen is telling. He would be a key witness for the Disclosure Project had he waited another 5 years to talk. The covert operations lies. They spend trillions for these projects while the U.S. transportation infrastructure crumbles.

If the killer or anyone reading this was part of the murder of Phil and is actively engaging in ridiculing him to cover up. F*ck you. You can get away with this now here, but you'll deal with universal law (God's law) when your time comes. Paraphrasing David Adair.

A lot of people are not in their right mind.

"The more people try to troll Phil, the more I am lead to believe that there may be some truth in what he is saying."

"I believe PHIL SCHNEIDER is 100% real. Also he is the man. Every-time i listen to this guys recordings i hear something new. Top bollox."

"what a a good man and a real hero. Rest in peace ,I ll hope you be on a better place.Nobody can live in peace which such informations."

"True hero"

edit on 5-5-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Denied

I agree. They wouldn't have killed him if he wasn't telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pla123

YES!!
THERE IS ELEMENT 140 ON THE PERIODIC TABLE WHICH IS CALLED CORBAMITE NOT CORBOMITE. Learn to know WTF you're talking about before you act like you know everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join