It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth Get ready for 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have had some spiritual experiences gained with 40 years of seeking God and studying the Bible scriptures that have given me a different understanding than traditional teaching.

I will state a few of the highlights of the understanding I was given.

1. In the year 1980 I was told through a prophecy God was bringing people together from around the world to fulfill the greatest prophecy in the Bible. In this prophecy I was also told that people did not properly understand this prophecy. When I heard this I ask the Lord to teach me as I set aside all that I thought I knew.

2. On April 10, 1984 I was told that the Tribulation period described in the book of Revelation was beginning. Then began the opening of the seven seals, instead of the seals opening like a great volcanic eruption they opened like the breaking of a seal similar to having a very slow leak in your car tire, not noticable for a long period but finally softening the tire to it's becoming flat. Not a burst but the seal opened enough to just fizzle.

3. On June 13, 1984, I was told that the four angels were being placed at the four corners of the earth. This seems to be the beginning point of the sealing of those referred to as the 144,000.

4. On April 10, 1987, I was told that the vials were being poured forth. This was a confirmation of what I had been told on April 10, 1984 because I was told this on the very day, the date the 7th seal was to be opened according to my calculations counting 36 months from April 10, 1984. At this time I had now idea what this meant. I have tried to explain every thing in the article:

Isaiah's View of Revelation - Trumpet Judgment - Begins June 24, 2007
www.vinesbranch.com...

5. As a statement of my present understanding on, or shortly after June 24, 2007 the seven Trumpet Judgments begin.

Below you will see how hard it is to explain the meaning of scripture, in a way people can understand. It is like putting pieces of a complicated puzzle together.

The Seventh Seal containing the 7 Trumpet judgments opened on April 10, 1987 and began the period of silence in heaven, for 0ne half hour, in our time this is a period of 20 years and 83 days which ends on June 24, 2007. One day is as 1,000 years.

The silence in heaven was like stopping the Prophetic clock of Revelation and actually extended the period by 20 years and 83 days. This extended the period that was spoken of as 42 months in revelation. This time lapse was also part of what was stated in Revelation but the meaning was not revealed until this generation

So after the clock starts moving agin on June 24, 2007 the seventh seal still has 42 months remaining and the seven trumpet judgments will be completed by December 24, 2011.

The moment the seventh seal was opened the prophetic clock, or time table, was temporarily put on hold for a period of one half-hour in heaven. The time is different in heaven. We are told in 2nd Peter 3:8 that one day to the Lord is as a thousand years. A half-hour in heaven is a period of 20 years and 83 days upon this earth.

The prophetic time table is scheduled to begin again on June 24, 2007. At that time there will be a continuation of the 42 month prophetic time table with these times remaining: first Seal 6 months remaining, second seal 12 months remaining, third seal 18 months remaining, fourth seal 24 months remaining, fifth seal 30 months remaining, and the seventh seal containing the 7 trumpet judgments 42 months remaining.

According to these figures the Last day of the First half of the Tribulation period will end at Midnight on December 24, 2011.

Planet Earth - Get Ready - We are entering the pivotal year 2007 #1
www.vinesbranch.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
(Mod Edit: Removed Personal Insult)

What relevance does this have with 9/11?

Originally posted by Gary Larrabee
I have had some spiritual experiences gained with 40 years of seeking God and studying the Bible scriptures that have given me a different understanding than traditional teaching.

Translation: I've made up some crap that makes me feel special by the fact that I know the truth and you don't.

I will state a few of the highlights of the understanding I was given.

Translation: Although I'm sure you know nobody has actually 'given' me anything and that I've completely made this up out of thin air by basing my entire rationale on a book of fiction written nearly 2000 years ago.

1. In the year 1980 I was told through a prophecy God was bringing people together from around the world to fulfill the greatest prophecy in the Bible. In this prophecy I was also told that people did not properly understand this prophecy. When I heard this I ask the Lord to teach me as I set aside all that I thought I knew.

Translation: I made up God in my head, and he spoke to me, I guess this essentially means I am schizophrenic.

2. On April 10, 1984 I was told that the Tribulation period described in the book of Revelation was beginning. Then began the opening of the seven seals, instead of the seals opening like a great volcanic eruption they opened like the breaking of a seal similar to having a very slow leak in your car tire, not noticable for a long period but finally softening the tire to it's becoming flat. Not a burst but the seal opened enough to just fizzle.

3. On June 13, 1984, I was told that the four angels were being placed at the four corners of the earth. This seems to be the beginning point of the sealing of those referred to as the 144,000.

4. On April 10, 1987, I was told that the vials were being poured forth. This was a confirmation of what I had been told on April 10, 1984 because I was told this on the very day, the date the 7th seal was to be opened according to my calculations counting 36 months from April 10, 1984. At this time I had now idea what this meant. I have tried to explain every thing in the article:

Translation: More crap spoken to me by God, i.e. my self.

www.vinesbranch.com...

5. As a statement of my present understanding on, zzzzZZzz........

Thank you very much for your entertaining post.

Best wishes,
VladTheImpaler

[edit on 21-1-2007 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Perhaps you could identify the Antichrist since he is revealed when the first seal is open.

The voice you are listening to is not God.

Translation........you are listening to yourself..........you are listening to a demon..........you are listening to Satan posed as an angel of light.

No seals have been opened...........ask SonOfMan who has disappeared after his seven seals line of BS failed to materialize.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gary Larrabee, I will like to sincerley thank you for sharing your story with us.

cheers..

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing some insights with us here on BTS.
Please don't judge the members of BTS by the standards set forth by some of the members of ATS. Their idea of exchanging ideas, fighting ignorance, and being open minded are best reflected in how they begin their posts.

Not unlike this:

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
Dear Mr. Lunatic,

WOW! Powerfully logical arguements! Especially how he used facts to rebuttal!

amazing.

At any rate ....

Thanks Gary Larrabee for choosing to share your thoughts,
john

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Seventh Seal containing the 7 Trumpet judgments opened on April 10, 1987

When was the sixth seal cracked? Seems to me that I have no event in my memory of a worldwide earthquake so powerful that every island was moved out of it's place. Coupled with the sun turning black and the moon turning red.

The great Day of the Lord is not yet. The energy unleashed to wake those who are sleeping will be like no other event in history.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
VladTheImpaler, that is not a proper way to go about disagreeing with someone. Come on man, I mean calling someone a lunatic:shk: That isn't cool, and you refuted nothing he said, all I saw was hate talk in your post.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Matthew 24:36
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only,"

Aaaahhhhh, Gary you must be exempt from this....
Wow...so what's it feel like to be in the know?
Interesting concept. Kinda like a million other doomsday prophets out there though.

Here's some good advice:
Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

[edit on 19-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
VladTheImpaler, that is not a proper way to go about disagreeing with someone. Come on man, I mean calling someone a lunatic:shk: That isn't cool, and you refuted nothing he said, all I saw was hate talk in your post.

I don't feel that stating a simple fact is in anyway wrong. (Mod Edit: Removed Personal Insult)

He claims aboslute knowledge and tries to spew his propoganda and asking me to believe him based on his word alone. This is an insult.

I'm sorry, I don't have to refute squat, don't turn the burden of proof over to me, I don't have to disprove a negative.

This induvidual is living in a fantasy world where he thinks he's being spoken to by God, such people are very dangerous and hurtful to society (ref. Bush). Either that or he's just made up some story to try to jerk our chains. If this was in the correct forum in the first place I'd never bother to read nor reply, but this just makes me annoyed.

Best wishes,
VladTheImpaler

[edit on 21-1-2007 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
why is it that when someone criticizes historical beliefs that are insane and without evidence (let's say something like... FDR was a grey and the reason he appeared to have polio was to hide his height) it's acceptable

but when someone criticizes religion, which can be just as insane and lacking in evidence, it's insensitive and wrong?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gary: Jesus was clear...no one knows when the end will come. Trying to figure it out is a waste of everyone's time.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, NO ONE KNOWS, so don't even waste your time trying to pretend.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowAmFound
Gary: Jesus was clear...no one knows when the end will come. Trying to figure it out is a waste of everyone's time.

Don't try to pretend that Jesus was a real historical person.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
Don't try to pretend that Jesus was a real historical person.

Don't try to pretend he wasn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Don't try to pretend he wasn't.

sheep, you can't prove jesus existed as a historical figure through solid evidence
however, if you'd attempt to, i'd say take it off of this thread and put it on the "did jesus exist" thread

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I have tried to explain every thing in the article:

www.vinesbranch.com...

Planet Earth - Get Ready - We are entering the pivotal year 2007 #1
www.vinesbranch.com...

This is a cult. This person isn't the first cultist from this group to start posting here (I'm pretty sure Terral was from this group). I'm going to notify the mods and see if they can look into this and make a judgment as to if this thread (and poster) should be continuing.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by FlyersFan]

top topics

join