It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You've got to love that though haven't you? It's near christmas and he's wearing a fake white beard. Do you think he thought he could appeal to the christmas spirit of the soldiers and they'd let him go?

I can't wait to see how this developes, I just can't see it going to trial or anything. There's no way he can go down without taking others such as Bush with him, he'll open a right can of worms.
If it is him I can see a 'Jack Ruby' job happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny
Will now Bruce Willis have a chance to talk to him for a few seconds?

Saddam now is gonna be bashed...
What a farce this will be...

Sadly the shyte will be something out of this world..

Just like with Slobodan..

If its Saddam, i hope that he will suicide to avoid this humiliation..

xn

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It has been confirmed that Saddam has been captured.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So now we have the military media guy saying they just caught him the other day and performed the DNA test already. Damn, that is fast.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
its worrying how some people are more anti-bush than anti-saddam....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
whoa! are you watching the press conference?

Saddam looks like #!! lol

The fall of a dictator....

on a side note, FULCRUM, Slobodan Milosevic is responsible for 1000s of dead people, 10 years of hell on the balkans, I have listened to one of his war mongering speeches personaly, before the war in bosnia. Memebers of my family were killed in the war, some of them are still missing, burried in one of the countless mass graves probably, I still have trauma from hearing bomb explosions, seeing people die, trust me , it was NOT an illusion it was real. He was a #ing dictator and a madman. Milosevic belongs where he is now.

Whoever put saddam in power, what ever happened 20, 30 years ago, doesnt change the fact that he ordered killings of thousands, he was a DICTATOR. he was a ruthless son of a bitch.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
So now we have the military media guy saying they just caught him the other day and performed the DNA test already. Damn, that is fast.

A complete moron can see just by looks that this is Saddam.

Funny part of this is that they say that Saddam wasnt the leader of resistance after all..

Or so it seems..

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
A complete moron can see just by looks that this is Saddam.

I'm not questioning that. I'm questioning why the DNA report of Saddam's sons hasn't been released after all these many months when it takes under a day to figure out who Saddam is.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Im not trying to be a a-hole,

But you Bosnians, Croats and Albanians just started the shyte by yourselfs nobody told you to break apart Yugoslavia..

You did that by yourselfs..

And got what was comming to you.

You were terrorists.

Sadly you gained your goal(s) by use of violence..

That is something that shouldnt happen..

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
look at you people!

you act as if this is the worst news in the world and actually is for some of you.

those who kept chanting the mantra "well never capture him" over and over were hoping they wouldnt capture him. why? because you all hate bush so much that you'd want our own military to lose?

i can see the denials and the booing already in this thread. you people will never be convinced of anything that goes right for the US or bush. so you can close your eyes and jamb your fingers in your ears and scream at the top of your lungs "this isnt happening, this isnt real!" all you want but it does you no good.

they're showing video of him being examined by medical personnel and i bet at least one of you will come running back to this thread screaming "its a fake!". i know it.

you all feed off of negativity and rely on negativity hoping the US will fail at everything we are trying to do. i can almost see the pain in some of these posts knowing full this how much this is only to help our cause.

fulcrum can sit there and play the blind man and believe saddam was a great guy and everything but he wasnt, just ask every policitical opponent he had killed. he can sit there in denial and pretend whatever he wants. his bitterness brings a smile to my face. we are now gonig to see just who really supports the US (not bush, but the US) and who doesnt. obviously fulcrum doesnt, sucks to be him.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

I'm not questioning that. I'm questioning why the DNA report of Saddam's sons hasn't been released after all these many months when it takes under a day to figure out who Saddam is.

Maybe thats because Uday and Qusay are at large and well?

2 corpses with faces made out of plastic..

Seriously how stupid US military thinks that we are?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Im not trying to be a a-hole,

But you Bosnians, Croats and Albanians just started the shyte by yourselfs nobody told you to break apart Yugoslavia..

You did that by yourselfs..

And got what was comming to you.

You were terrorists.

Sadly you gained your goal(s) by use of violence..

That is something that shouldnt happen..

ermmm dude.... are you INSANE??!!
Sorry for the direct question, but ARE YOU??!?

You obviously have absolutely NO IDEA what happened in Yugoslavia....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I know all that happened there..

And my view of this all is that there was a large Yugoslavia.

Then it started to break apart..

First Slovenians, then Croats, Bosnian Moslems and finaly Kovovars all started wars to get their own national state.

And btw,

There was about 4500 Al-Qaida members in Bosnia on moslems side, and also in Kosovo Al-Qaida was there..

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Your "policitical opponents" are agents of enemy,

Agents of USA.

They commited treason, they deserved to die.

But who gives a shyte?

It only Saddam, and they already told that Saddam wasnt the organisator of the resistance..

And anyhow they cant take Saddam to court as that would only incriminate US/UN and Bush.

*edit*

Bush family.. father and son..

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

those who kept chanting the mantra "well never capture him" over and over were hoping they wouldnt capture him. why? because you all hate bush so much that you'd want our own military to lose?

spot on.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Looks like Shrub got one of the items on his wishlist!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It should be safe now for America to hand over control to Iraqi's. So US troops can go home. I bet that's never going to happen anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage

spot on.

its so sad to see people like you so bitter over this. its really pathetic. just like the politician, hopngi that things go wrong jsut so they can gain from it. its shallow and immature thinking.

sucks to be you.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Put on your televisions people, Saddam is live on the BBC. His beard is real and it looks a lot like him, although personally I doubt he was captured last night, he has probably been there for months.

You can watch a video link here:

news.bbc.co.uk...

There is some bad news today in Iraq though, this happened this morning:

www.guardian.co.uk...

"A suspected suicide bomber detonated explosives in a car outside a police station Sunday morning west of Baghdad, killing at least 17 people and wounding 33 more, the U.S. military said.

The car bombing in Khaldiyah, 50 miles west of Baghdad, killed police officers, city workers and civilian bystanders, U.S. Army Lt. Col. Jeff Swisher...

An emergency room administrator at a hospital in the nearby city of Ramadi put the toll even higher, at 21 people killed and more than 20 injured. Many victims were Iraqi police officers and workers who were sweeping the street outside the district police office, said hospital administrator Haitham Bahar Taha."

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
PMonkey, I see where you're coming from and you have a valid perspective of course. Being that you seem very well informed on the situation at hand maybe you can help me figure some things out.

First off let me clear away any thoughts some may have about me being a Hussein supporter or Pro-Terrorist or Anti-American or whatever B.S. tag people seem to love throwing around. I find the FOUL STINK of Genocide, Political Tyranny, Treason, Crimes against Innocent People, etc. equally sickening regardless of whatever country or leader it originates from.

I'm also not a Leftist or Liberal nor am I a Conservative Republican either. I'm simply a man who is tired of the ALL THE CHILDISH BEHAVIOR, WARS, MURDER, MONKEY-MINDED COMPETITION, CORRUPTION, BETRAIL, LIES, etc....etc....etc.....which ranges from a President to a TacoBell Janitor from MountainOyster Montana and beyond any race, background or anything all the same.

So with that out of the way.....Help me understand something.....

1. What EXACTALLY is HUSSIEN being charged with and arrested for??

2. Those charges are being brought on by who?? ex
U.N. or U.S. or IRAQI People either dead or alive)

3. When were these charges first introduced or atleast for how many consecutive years have they remained until now??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join