It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN 1 Israeli died on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can you guy's wake up and realize that Israel had a hand in this. Put these two things together. "CNN" the news people trust, has a website, and they say that 1 Israeli died. Most of the other deaths were American's.

Combine that with the fact that there is evidence of ODIGO instant messages warning Israeli's to leave the WTC because of attacks.

www.cnn.com...

ODIGO INSTANT MESSAGES
Evidence that Israelis had been forewarned several hours before the attacks surfaced at an Israeli instant messaging service, known as Odigo. This story, clear evidence of Israeli prior knowledge, was reported only briefly in the U.S. media - and quickly forgotten.
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
www.september11victims.com...

According to this, multiple of countries must have found out and try to warn their citizens. No wonder so few foreigners were killed on 9/11.

They must be part of the conspiracy as well along with Israel.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why didn't you mention the Israeli's dancing at liberty park dressed as Arabs taken in by the fbi and let go. Just like Richard Perle during Reagan administration, he got caught giving secret info to Israeli government and caught by the fbi, guess what they let him go.

If you're getting caught by the FBI and allowed to let go after being found doing activities of "TREASON" how in the hell are you let go. Israeli government definetly has leverage on the United States.

GO disprove that one billn eye the science guy!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by acctnosam
"CNN" the news people trust.

What people? I don't trust CNN anymore than I trust faux news.

I admit there are some suspicious conections, but even if Isreal was behind this then our own government must have been it also, no?

We should be looking there first imo.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Why didn't you mention the Israeli's dancing at liberty park dressed as Arabs taken in by the fbi and let go. Just like Richard Perle during Reagan administration, he got caught giving secret info to Israeli government and caught by the fbi, guess what they let him go.

Umm...cause you never asked. And anyways, I remember that a couple of Palestinians were dancing as well. Are they also involved?

And since they were dancing, they pretty much felt like dancing because they see America being attacked by Muslims, Israelis may have more sympathy since Americans were criticizing Israel's method of targeting Palestinian terrorists and militiants.

Remember Prime Minister Winston Churchill?

He quotes when he heard America was under attack on December 7, 1941 on Pearl Harbor.

"Being saturated and satiated with emotion and sensation, I went to bed and slept the sleep of the saved and thankful."

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
1941 was the year that our president was and his friends were born. you cant take it back that far. they were young im saying. they didn't have this power before. differnt time differnt players

[edit on 16-1-2007 by acctnosam]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

1941 was the year that our president was and his friends were born. you cant take it back that far. they were young im saying. they didn't have this power before. differnt time differnt players

Need to get your history right, our current President was born in 1946. And I can take it back as far as I want when using previous history when talking about somebody elated when one nation's ally was attacked that could involved in their fight.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So you're saying the planned Pearl Harbor so they can get the American's to support a war. Just like 911 supported the war on terror, not the war on terrorism which is what americans would call it.

But let me look at it at you're point of view. Iran say's they want to wipe Israel off the map. The united States is Israel's ally. Ok then I say the war is just since we are protecting our ally. But why the hell did we have to start a war on terrorism on the premise of 9/11 instead of the premise that Israel our ally is being threatned?

Maybe because no one would give a flying banana about Israel if it wasn't for us being attacked at home. Which might I add, would never have happened if it wasn't for NORAD'S stand down that day caused by Cheney's authorization

And so...
The war machine aka united states fueled by propaganda, biased media, and lies.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So you're saying the planned Pearl Harbor so they can get the American's to support a war. Just like 911 supported the war on terror, not the war on terrorism which is what americans would call it.

Say what? Can you correct on "the planned Pearl Harbor so they can get the American's to support a war" please?

But let me look at it at you're point of view. Iran say's they want to wipe Israel off the map. The united States is Israel's ally. Ok then I say the war is just since we are protecting our ally. But why the hell did we have to start a war on terrorism on the premise of 9/11 instead of the premise that Israel our ally is being threatned?

We didn't start it. Al Qaeda did. We have attacked Afghanistan first. Not Iran. Nor even Israel's enemy the Palestinians.

Maybe because no one would give a flying banana about Israel if it wasn't for us being attacked at home. Which might I add, would never have happened if it wasn't for NORAD'S stand down that day caused by Cheney's authorization

And so...

NORAD didn't stand down. Nobody told it to stand down.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
okay...

so one israeli died out of how many possible israelis???

can we find a legitimate source that states how many israelis worked in the world trade center during that day???

better yet, for those that believe that jews had prior knowledge, can we find a credible source that states how many jews were working on that day and how many died???

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is a blatant pointless thread. We are assuming a great deal in thinking Israel was directly involved. There is no evidence other than one Israeli dying that day... which in turn does not mean much.

I really think that this thread should be stopped for the time being until someone can bring some sort of evidence to the table to support these 'findings'.

And, for the record, I am not from Israel or of the Jewish faith. Not that it is at all a bad thing but I don't need to get ridicule from the board for something that I'm not a part of.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Acct, did you mean to ask how many JEWS died on 9/11? Because if you did mean that, if you bother to check the lists of the victims that day, you will find dozens, if not hundreds, of ethnically Jewish names.

As for Odigo....

Two employees at the Odigo office in Herzliyya, Israel, received the message at about 7 a.m. EDT on September 11, he said. After the attacks, the staff decided to scour the server logs in order to determine the source of the message, Diamandis said. Information was then passed on to Israeli authorities, who in turn passed it to the FBI. Odigo's New York office is located four blocks from the site of the World Trade Center, in an area that was blocked off for a short time following the attacks

www.fpp.co.uk...

The message didnt reference the WTC at all, it just predicted a terrorist attack and Odigo didnt message their employees to get out of the WTC because Odigo didnt have any offices there......in other words...quit listening to that hack Alex Jones

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
okay...

so one israeli died out of how many possible israelis???

can we find a legitimate source that states how many israelis worked in the world trade center during that day???

better yet, for those that believe that jews had prior knowledge, can we find a credible source that states how many jews were working on that day and how many died???

The day after 911, as reported in the Jerusalem Post, the Israeli foreign Ministry released a statement on missing Israelis.

The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack

4000 Israelis

You can see the pros and cons in just the first few search items here. Beware of the bait and switch tactics of the debunkers who exchange the word Israeli for the word Jew to change the subject while never answering the question of exactly how many Israelis did die. Answering that would destroy their propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Actually the burden of proof would be on you to prove how many Israelis were in the WTC that day as opposed to any other day. Bait and switch...lol thats hilarious. Do you think that the WTC contained the Israeli consulate or something? I mean, what is your reasoning that there should have been thousands of Israelis in the towers that day???

As for the other question....

The State Department noted that it was comfortable — based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by the New York Times, and information from records at New York City's medical examiner's office — there were at least 400 actual victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish.

www.newsmax.com...

If you would like to verify that with the state department...go for it....better yet, sort through all the victims names and see what you come up with.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Actually the burden of proof would be on you to prove how many Israelis were in the WTC that day as opposed to any other day.

The quote in my previous post was from the Israeli Foreign Ministry. What higher source is there that you would accept? 4000 Israelies, believed to be in the areas of the WTC & Pentagon at the time of the attack, were still unaccounted for, implying that others had been accounted.

More than 4000 is the number from the horses mouth.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Reviewing all the information here, I think your just being paranoid is all. As you can see many Israelis were around the WTC.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

And so...

NORAD didn't stand down. Nobody told it to stand down.

CJCSI told them to stand down for hijackings only unles the Secretary of Defense said different.

June 1, 2001 - Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions CJCSI 3610.01.a [PDF]

AIRCRAFT PIRACY (HIJACKING) AND DESTRUCTION OF DERELICT
AIRBORNE OBJECTS

4. Policy.
a. Aircraft Piracy (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft. Pursuant
to references a and b, the Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), has exclusive responsibility to direct law enforcement activity
related to actual or attempted aircraft piracy (hijacking) in the “special
aircraft jurisdiction” of the United States. When requested by the
Administrator, Department of Defense will provide assistance to these
law enforcement efforts. Pursuant to reference c, the NMCC is the focal
point within Department of Defense for providing assistance. In the
event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious
means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate
responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD
assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval
. DOD assistance to
the FAA will be provided in accordance with reference d. Additional
guidance is provided in Enclosure A.

The US military did exactly as ordered. They observed, made plans, and waited for authorization from the Secretary of Defense. But that never came because Rumsfeld was in a meeting with instructions to not be disturbed. That meeting was distrurbed when an airliner crashed into the Pentagon. He said he thought it was a bomb when it happened.

And Cheney was running for the underground bunker.

And Bush was reading Goat Stories to children.

So the mightiest nation in the world sat with its hands tied due to failure to delegate authority. Now, if they had declared an in-air emergency the military could have gotten up in the air and intercepted the planes because the Commander on Watch had more power for that than for dealing with hijackings.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Reviewing all the information here, I think your just being paranoid is all. As you can see many Israelis were around the WTC.

Many were there, but how many died? CNN says 1.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This whole website is a sham. Conspiracy or not, we can just talk about it for entertainment. Nothing will ever change the will of the government of the United States. This website was created to make people fight eachother over 911 and pretend that we got anally probed by the "ufo's" and "aliens."

There's only 3 things I know about this world.
There are no UFO's or Aliens.
Everyone's gonna die anyway.
And finally, CNN is a bunch of jew's. hahahaha!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This whole website is a sham. Conspiracy or not, we can just talk about it for entertainment. Nothing will ever change the will of the government of the United States. This website was created to make people fight eachother over 911 and pretend that we got anally probed by the "ufo's" and "aliens."

There's only 3 things I know about this world.
There are no UFO's or Aliens.
Everyone's gonna die anyway.
And finally, CNN is a bunch of jew's. hahahaha!

Geez! Do we really have to put up with this troll? CNN is a bunch of jews? Im assuming you are meaning that in the derogitory sense. Very thought out reply, reeaallly showing off the grey matter there arent we?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join